Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Holi in Mere dad ki dulhan

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

There is a new video or BTS of Amber and Guneet playing Holi together ... It's very nice .. they drink bhang and dance and play dhol...some masti times are coming soon on the show 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can you post the link please. I tried but could not find it:(

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: spidie

Can you post the link please. I tried but could not find it:(

I also don't know how to post the link .. if someone can direct me ..I will post it ..

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi friends. I know it is needless to say that Mere Dad ki Dulhan is one of the finest shows on TV right now. Our middle aged couple Guneet and Ambar are rocking and a treat to watch.

Well, I see that some of you want to watch clips, spoilers , shoot-videos of the show. I'm sharing one such link here from

YouTube :

https://youtu.be/Q1e0bS4JLYg

There are numerous such videos on YouTube and other sites. All you have to do is copy the URL and paste it here.

Enjoy watching 😊👍🏼

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u! Wow ST is so affable friendly & chatty. Her personality really shines thru in this video. Both VB & ST are natural graceful dancers with a nice sense of rhythm.

Happy Holi to all our forumwasis!

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shweta Tiwari is great combination of natural beauty and good personality 

She is one of the few actresses that has sizzling chemistry with almost any costar ...I loved her in Parvaarish as Sweety Ji and she had such comedic timing and chemistry with Vivaan Mushran ...they were the reason I watched the show 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Omg...ST is just Guneet or Guneet is just like ST😆...I love both and in this segment, I couldn’t actually differentiate between the 2. As other posters say, totally agree. ST is such a vivacious, energetic personality, that reflects on Guneet in such a natural way. Loved her in kasauti, parvarish. She makes a mark with her characters. So a fab actress. ❤️