Awesome4Angel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira is back in Kartik's life with their son, Kairav. Kartik is delighted to get his love of life back with a blessing in the form of Kairav. The Goenkas and the Singhanias are shocked to discover that Naira is alive. Vedika is devasted to hear the news of Naira's revival. Everyone knows the reason why Naira left the Goenka house but is there more to it. 

Vedika does not get married to Kartik in this story. Come, have a look at Naira's attempt to win back her family, trying to keep her family away from the danger.

Is there any danger looming over The Goenkas. Kartik knows his Naira better than anyone, does he? Let's find out the real reason why Naira left the Goenka house. Will Kartik believe his Naira or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome4Angel thumbnail

I hope you like my fanfiction. Do comment and share your views.  ðŸ˜Š

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sounds promising. Will be waiting to read more.

Awesome4Angel thumbnail

Information

This story is going to unveil Naira's reason for leaving Goenka House. There are going to be a few changes in the story. 

1) Naira is going to be a businesswoman in Goa with a mysterious identity. She is going to be known by the name Lioness. 

2)  Naksh will know that Naira is alive and the real reason she left Goenka House. 

3) This story is going to show some of Naira's fear like she is suffering from insomnia, triggers due to driving a car, and fire. 

4) This story is going to be a bit different from the serial. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, it is just that Naira left Goenka House when Kartik asked her a question and did not clear the situation. Naira is living well without anyone's help (I know Naira has Lisa's help, then too), etc does not go well with me. I am not able to swallow such incidents and this is one of the major reasons I am writing this story.  I am sorry if I cross any limits here,  though it is not my intent. 

5) I am Kaira's fan, like you all and want to portray their story in my way. 

Some of the characters created by me are here.  

Ajay Mahajan  

(Business Partner of  Kartik Goenka)

Xavier De Luca played by 

(Brother of Lisa and therapist of Naira)

Shivesh Birla

(best friend of Naira and a businessman)

Chetan Kapoor

(business partner of Kartik Goenka)

Fizza Abbas

(hacker and friend of Naira)

Everything will be revealed soon. I hope you like the idea of my story.  

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey! You are posting your story in the wrong forum by mistake. This is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum while looking at your tag and characters.. it clearly doesn't belong to this forum. You should try posting this in the appropriate forum (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai or Fan Fiction forum) to get proper response on it. Once you figure that out, it would be better if you delete your current posts from this forum. ðŸ˜Š

Also saw your other post where you were asking how to add a new chapter. You simply have to reply to your own thread and in that reply, you can add the new chapter. Make an index on the first page and keep updating the page numbers of each chapter so that readers can follow your story easily. You should also change the title each time you update the next part so that readers are aware of it.

If you require any other assistance, you can message in this thread or PM me. ðŸ˜Š

Happy to help,

Stuti

Awesome4Angel thumbnail

Hey, guys for my story, I have created a book and please check it. The link for my story is given below and it has the next chapter as well.

indiaforums . com / fanfiction / 197

I wanted to post the hyperlink but it showed that newbies are not allowed to post hyperlink. If you do not find my story, PM me. I hope that you go and read my story.