Sanjivani 2

Farewell Sanjivani

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have been a silent reader though I very much wanted to comment but could not as I forgot my password and had trouble setting a new one. Just managed so here I am sharing my grief on the murder of an iconic show.

I watched Sanjivani from the start and DMG after that so was delighted to hear there was going to be a new season with many of the old favourites in the show specially Dr Shashank.He was the spine of the show .MB was back and he looked so dapper.There was Gurdeep Kohli there as well.Of the new actors Sayantani Ghosh made a good impression .Rohit Roy promised more than he delivered.Namit Khanna and Surbhi Chandana impressed but were limited by a very poor script. The first ten episodes showed promise but soon the show went hurtling down ...for what reason one will  never know.The long drawn out Asha track was extremely tiring to watch and one kept watching hoping for some revival which unfortunately did not come as worse was to follow. Dr Shashank the pivotal character died so MB was off air.
After that the show was as good as over. The script raced ahead with weird story ...in a flick of the fingers Sidisha was over.That ended all hope .
A leap was announced so kept watching hoping for something better finally.But NO ...the worst was to come. GC makes an entry as NS and that spelt the end of Sanjivani for me. He may be a good actor but certainly not lead material. And his role was so poorly crafted as he kept pontificating throughout. And Ishani was continuously crying ...totally depressing.Kept watching for Dr Sid to return and bring some life back in the show. But that was not happening as since he finally re.entered he has been tied to a hospital bed. 
The worst is the way the serial is ending ...Ishani with Nav Ratan Singh instead of Dr Sid. How bad can it get? 
So stopped watching.
Will never watch another show produced by Sidharth Malhotra.What kind of creator kills his own in-house show...one that was so loved in the earlier avatars.
The chief culprit was the screenplay ...never seen any thing worse. 
Nescafe is the other destroyer as it is evident they were calling the shots. Nescafe while preparing for an operation...Nescafe....Nescafe....and more Nescafe.Most hysterical is Sid asking Ishani prior to  a death threatening surgery to never forget to enjoy her favourite Nescafe if anything happened to him during the surgery.
Can it get worse than that! Swear never to drink Nescafe ever again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When  so  many actor in movie    at the age of 40 and 50 can play hero  and can pair with 20 years younger heroines    

For eg movie Bobby  movie where  dimplle kapadia  was 15 and rishi Kapoor was  23  there was 8 difference age between  dimple kapadia and rishi Kapoor  but movie was  super hit     there are lot of movie where film get super hit  inspite of  7,8 difference between hero and heroine 

So why can't Gaurav Chopra can be lead  material  in serial   at  age 40  and why cant he  pair with  sc  who is just 10 years  younger than him

I

Not only in  Sanjvini in real life too  we can find many examples   where there are many married couples where there  is 7 to 10 years  age difference between  married couples 

So here nothing unusual  that if Sanjvini show  a gap age of 10 years between female and male lead   

And I don't think 7 , 10 difference is  too  much gap between leads 

There is not much age gap between namit and sc but namit fail  to bring proper emotions whether in romantic scene  or in emotional scene 

When Dr sid  already left Dr ishani  saying that he  don't want keep relationship with Dr ishani  because their thoughts does not match 

And Mr nv  who always help Dr ishani to come out of depression   always motivate her to start new life 

So I  think in my pov  it is not morally correct that   nv  who  help  Dr ishani many times   always use to motivate her and always with  Dr ishani  when she use to cry  and she  should just leave him  and will go to Dr sid  ??  who rejected Dr ishani  for her no fault 

And please once again I said cvs should not make mockery of marriage  .  Cvs can't show breaking of  nv and ishani  marriage unless there is strong reason 

If they break  nv and ishani  marriage  without any strong reason  and  show  another ishani marriage then certainly  cvs making mockery of marriage 

And of course to make sid ishani reunion once again  making  Mr nv negative will not be certain  acceptable  and thankfully  till now  Mr nv has not turn negative and I find no strong reason that that Mr nv and Dr ishani marriage should break 

And  after leap story would have gone well  but they have  drag sid operation too much and forcefully try  to create triangle between Dr nv  Dr ishani and Dr sid  

Creating triangle between three lead is, uncessary and that  spoil everything  

If cvs had plan  to bring sid back but at least should not create uncessary  triangle between  Mr nv , Dr  ishani and Dr sid   

If they would not create uncessary love triangle and would have keep sid out of ishani personal life and create separatel love story of Dr  sid  with new girlthen serial after leap   would have work 

And still don't find any logic   why cvs  are trying to show sid ishani as  romantic pair once  again since 2 month when  Dr  Sid  already  rejected Dr ishani  and when ishani  already married to   Mr nv 

What is point of recreating from last 2 month  dr ishani and Dr  sid  when everything was over between both    and ishani  is already married to another man who always help her  in tough time  

Totally wasted of time and it add no value to story try to create  sid ishani as pair since 2 month

I

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -ajna-

I have been a silent reader though I very much wanted to comment but could not as I forgot my password and had trouble setting a new one. Just managed so here I am sharing my grief on the murder of an iconic show.

I watched Sanjivani from the start and DMG after that so was delighted to hear there was going to be a new season with many of the old favourites in the show specially Dr Shashank.He was the spine of the show .MB was back and he looked so dapper.There was Gurdeep Kohli there as well.Of the new actors Sayantani Ghosh made a good impression .Rohit Roy promised more than he delivered.Namit Khanna and Surbhi Chandana impressed but were limited by a very poor script. The first ten episodes showed promise but soon the show went hurtling down ...for what reason one will  never know.The long drawn out Asha track was extremely tiring to watch and one kept watching hoping for some revival which unfortunately did not come as worse was to follow. Dr Shashank the pivotal character died so MB was off air.
After that the show was as good as over. The script raced ahead with weird story ...in a flick of the fingers Sidisha was over.That ended all hope .
A leap was announced so kept watching hoping for something better finally.But NO ...the worst was to come. GC makes an entry as NS and that spelt the end of Sanjivani for me. He may be a good actor but certainly not lead material. And his role was so poorly crafted as he kept pontificating throughout. And Ishani was continuously crying ...totally depressing.Kept watching for Dr Sid to return and bring some life back in the show. But that was not happening as since he finally re.entered he has been tied to a hospital bed. 
The worst is the way the serial is ending ...Ishani with Nav Ratan Singh instead of Dr Sid. How bad can it get? 
So stopped watching.
Will never watch another show produced by Sidharth Malhotra.What kind of creator kills his own in-house show...one that was so loved in the earlier avatars.
The chief culprit was the screenplay ...never seen any thing worse. 
Nescafe is the other destroyer as it is evident they were calling the shots. Nescafe while preparing for an operation...Nescafe....Nescafe....and more Nescafe.Most hysterical is Sid asking Ishani prior to  a death threatening surgery to never forget to enjoy her favourite Nescafe if anything happened to him during the surgery.
Can it get worse than that! Swear never to drink Nescafe ever again.

LOve your post ❤️

And right on nescafe.. hahaa i drink nescafe dont bash it hahhaah 😛

Also agree on never watching a Siddhartnt Malhotra show again..  He did sooo wrong too the show.. 

DMG was  AWESOME.. 

He Like TOTALLY failed Sanjiavni 2.. What a bull crap they showed.. Dont know why i kept on watching.. But after i saw IG of Surbi with her and oil in wedding that was it for me...

Still had some SidIsha hope.. But now totally a waste.. And that i watched the episodes after the leap.. Felling so bad and sad that i watched this crap show after the leap biggest mistake....

surabhi01 thumbnail

Nothing big deal l if ishani drink coffee  or  any other doctor drink coffee  in hospital

I have seen in hospital when doctor arrived at hospital   they first  relax themselves  by drinking coffee and tea   and then   get on their work

They don't start treating patients immediately as soon as they reach hospital 

And even every opd  there is seperate tea room for staff. Even coffee machine is there in every opd 

And also if there is 5 hrs operations  so in between 5 hrs doctor will just go on doing operations and will not eat anything and will not drink tea coffee or juice  . Should  just control their thirst and hunger.. And in 5 hrs how is it possible doctor will not feel thirst and hungry. It is  will look totally unrealistic  that doctor continuing doing surgery  and has not eaten and drank anything in 5 hrs of surgery

And more over  Sanjvini is sponsored by nescafe  . So nescafe might have ask producer of Sanjvini to sell their products by showing nescafe  mug in serial

. Phir aise to  train driver  and pilot  khuch bhi nahi khana peena chahiyye because train driver  pilot khaayeenge  peeyenge   train  , airplane  chalate samay to  train  airplane balance lose  kar sakte hain  and it can life disaster to passengers, travellers 

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: kindoer

LOve your post ❤️

And right on nescafe.. hahaa i drink nescafe dont bash it hahhaah 😛

Also agree on never watching a Siddhartnt Malhotra show again..  He did sooo wrong too the show.. 

DMG was  AWESOME.. 

He Like TOTALLY failed Sanjiavni 2.. What a bull crap they showed.. Dont know why i kept on watching.. But after i saw IG of Surbi with her and oil in wedding that was it for me...

Still had some SidIsha hope.. But now totally a waste.. And that i watched the episodes after the leap.. Felling so bad and sad that i watched this crap show after the leap biggest mistake....

Totally agree with you two...

I have never watched a show where an advertisement comes in every episode.. to an extent that kills the essence of the dialogues.. I feel Nescafé was paying a big portion of their salaries.. I would probably stay away from Nescafé for a long time now..

I have never watched a show where the production house invested for months on building up a Jodi, made false promises about Sid’s return & then with a snap of a finger brings a brand new baap-Beti jodi.. and GC suits more as a villain not a hero material.. the moment they started to extend sid’s coma track, I knew baad-Beti Jodi will have the end game... because they kept showing Ishani during her coma, but totally cut Sid’s part during his coma; rather we had to watch a ‘rudali’ version of Ishani & at that point I found her acting extremely boring.. repetitive sequences b/w Ishani & GC...  and was that a joke? Ishani doing that surgery!! I thought Dr. Juhi was the best neurosurgeon & she was not dead… so she never got a call from Sanjivani.. and this US-based top neurosurgeon can’t even speak English/Hindi properly... and so were some of the Doctors of Sanjivani.. medical show my foot... I would never watch another show from this production house again.

Edited by hi50 - 4 years ago
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The issue is with Channels interfering in everything and tracks etc. are changed just to increase TRPs which never work because it takes it away from the real story.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yesterday navisha scene is so  beautiful  and had so passion  when  ishani  with smile face feeding chocolate to Mr nv and  Mr nv is  also  smiling     while eating chocolate   

There was indeed real chemistry between   Mr nv and  ishani because of  apt  face expression by both actor  . Eyes of  both actor are speaking everything in chocolate scene 

Really  chocolate scene was so beautiful and I am able to  like this scene only because of good acting of  both actor

-ajna- thumbnail

Yes this is true.channel's interference has ruined so many serials  before too.The last one I was watching with Jennifer Winget & Harshad Chopra too went downhill because of the channel. 
i  vowed never to watch another serial ever again when this happened but was tempted when Sanjivani 2 was announced as Sanjivani 1 was an all time favourite.
Unfortunately it has turned out the worst.It is not just the channel but Nescafe as the main lead that bores.

-ajna- thumbnail

We seem to agree on most points.The way the producers have proceeded to ruin Sanjivani is unforgivable.The leap was supposed to lift the story but was actually worse.GC is not lead material whatever anyone says.It is not NV's age difference that is the reason ...it is just his appearance.In Kucch toh log kahenge Dr Ashutosh played by our very own Mohnish Bahl was so endearing. And the character's constant lecturing is pain full  to watch.Did not like him or his part at all. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Nv   role is not just  lecturing ( in my word  motivaion) in the serial 

He has also shown  doing his  duties  with great responsibility  . He always consider  duties above  his personal life  no matter how it is painful for him 

For nv it was really painful for him  to to see his wife  ishani in front of  his ex  lover  Dr Sid 

But still  as Dr rahil told   if we tell truth to Dr Sid   , Dr Sid can again go back to coma  

So for sake for Dr Sid health      Mr nv  even  said to hospital staff that don't tell   dr Sid  that I and  Dr ishani are married 

Mr nv  hide   from Dr Sid  that  nv is married   with dr ishani  and when Dr Sid come to know  that Mr nv  and ishani  are married. So for sake of Dr Sid health, Mr nv   said  that this marriage  is of name sake  

And also Mr nv  when ever do anything he don't take foolish step to get any work done  he always use practical  and realistic methods  to solve  any problem 

Like Mr nv  exposed Dr rishabh in  most practical and realistic  way 

And Mr nv always  stand for truth  . He don't  anyone right or wrong  because of  his personal life   he will  consider   person wrong only if he finds solid proof against that person  and he always made decision without getting bias to anyone 

For eg when Dr rishabh and Dr rahil  are blaming  Dr ishani for giving extra dose   to Dr Sid 

Then Mr nv said there was no cctv  camera  when Dr rishabh and Dr ishani was inside operating theatre and doing surgery of Dr Sid  . So how can we know  Dr  ishani is culprit, may be Dr rishabh  can be culprit   unless we have no solid proof we can't decide  who is  wrong and who is right 

So   any guilty will not Scott go free and innocent should be punished   Mr nv already instructed put cctv camera in operations theatre  when liver transplant of Mr nv ' s dadi going on 

And when Dr rishabh   once again did wrong in operations theatre so that ishani is not allowed to assist Sid surgery  . Dr rishabh easily catch because o

If  doing good for other and sacrificing  his own happiness   for  sake of other happiness ,taking  practical and wise step is boring act of Mr nv then I will prefer such   boring characters many times  and these types of boring character remember for long 

And also   srk  , Salman Khan Akshay Kumar they have  crossed 50 years   and can work  as still hero  in movie  

And more over when sharukh Khan can be romantic pair with Deepika panduke and can also  pair with  anushka sharma  in movie  who are 15  , 18 years younger than  sharukh Khan 

Even  Salman Khan   can romantic pair with Katrina Kaif  when there 16,18 years difference between both   not only in one movie they did  come together in other movie too 

So when there is no problem seeing    Salman Khan  with Katrina Kaif  seeing sharukh with anushka sharma or Deepika panduke  and no problem in seeing  sharukh  , Salman Aamir  Akshay as heroes in movie  when they already cross 50 

Then no problem in seeing  Gaurav Chopra  who is  just only 40  only 

And when  director producer  can   show romantic  scenes  sharukh   Akshay Aamir Salman Khan  with 15  18 years younger heroin like Katrina  Deepika  anushka  in movie  and when no problem seeing hero  romancing with 15  18 years younger than heroes in movie 

Then gc can also be pair with sc who is only 10 years  younger than gc  and no problem in seeing  gc  and sc as couple In serial

And I think Mr nv is going to expose  mama mami