Deepika gives an update on her movies (Shakun, The Intern etc)

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Get ready for movie speculation because she is looking for something to do for the 2nd half of the year. 

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm REALLY looking forward to Shakun Batra's next because I loved Kapoor & Sons. It was a gem. I loved Sid and Alia in the movie, so that goes on to say how much of a positive effect the film worked in its favouršŸ˜³

Still love this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THiUK0AgSbs

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jb508

Get ready for movie speculation because she is looking for something to do for the 2nd half of the year. 

She could easily start the intern remake in hallow space of 2nd half of the year but I guess except film rights nothing about film is in place. 

jb508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

She could easily start the intern remake in hallow space of 2nd half of the year but I guess except film rights nothing about film is in place. 

I think she might be doing SLB next. That should start shooting towards the end of the year if they want to hit their diwali release date in 2021

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jb508

I think she might be doing SLB next. That should start shooting towards the end of the year if they want to hit their diwali release date in 2021

Baiju bawra?? 

I don't think that film is happening just after gangubai. SLB usually decides which film to make just a month before going on floors. He keep meeting and discussing par end me Jo dimaag me ayega vahi karega. 

jb508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

Baiju bawra?? 

I don't think that film is happening just after gangubai. SLB usually decides which film to make just a month before going on floors. He keep meeting and discussing par end me Jo dimaag me ayega vahi karega. 

Unless he plans to scrap it. He announce Baiju Bawra as his next before he even started shooting Gangubai.

https://twitter.com/bhansali_produc/status/1188355591619665920