Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

From My Desk Vishesh Tipenni Of 9/3/2020 -  PreRish Perspective!!

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

And I am back with my vishesh tippenni on today's 9/3/2020 episode.. There are 2 scenes worth mentioning mainly. Baaki scenes will talk about them in post script pointers.. 

1) Cookie and Rishabh's phone call, ohh well it seems like Cookie Bajaj is not a brat to her father, but rather she values him and is aware of what he does for her.. She is missing her father, wants to call him and there Rishabh calls her..It looks like the father daughter share a good relationship..Maybe a bit strained, but they are not estranged...

The strained relationship they share just might be because, 8 years ago when Rishabh brought Prerna home, Prerna may have been all lost and RB would have invested all his time in making Prerna strong..So thus shayad Cookie might have felt the absence of her Dad and while Rishabh probably might have made Prerna's maqsad his own, driving her towards success, Cookie too would have leaned towards Prerna.. So both Rishabh and Cookie depending more on Prerna, un dono ke beech thodi distance aayi hogi..It is nothing else and they love each other...I am glad Cookie and Rishabh are good!!

2) Rishabh Bajaj, talking to Prerna's photo..This scene was so bloody beautiful..It was a small, simple scene, but it conveyed so, so, so much..RB standing in Prerna's space, touching things that belong to her freely, showcases that it is she who has given him that right, because if she had not given him the right then Rishabh being the kind of man he is, he would never even touch her things, or intrude in her space whether she is around or not... And he knows little details about her, jaise where exactly she keeps her important files..He knows because she has made him a part of her life, included him, let him in, in one way or the other.

The continuation with RB finding A's photo..Well RB for a mere second feels maybe he should not have sent Prerna and that just maybe her old love will be rekindled and I guess Rishabh having these thoughts is natural, his fear of losing Prerna does not make him insecure or weak rather it makes him human...He has been with her through thick and thin holding her, guiding her and for a passing second if he felt he was losing the woman he loves it is natural.. 

And the very next second Rishabh Bajaj proves what a gem of a man he is..Though he knows he might lose Prerna, though he has seen A's photo with Prerna's files, yet he does not tear it into pieces, rather he placed it inside and his monologue, 'Zindagi mein kuch faisle, kuch raaste hume akele hii tay karna hoga, Prerna aapko bhi yeh sab akele hii face karna hoga, apne sawaalon ke  jawaab aapko apne hii dil se poochne honge'; just tell me how can one not fall for this man.. He has done so much for Prerna in the past 8 years that agar woh chahtha toh he could have forced Prerna's hand into agreeing for things to go his way... Rather here Rishabh Bajaj has given Prerna wings to fly.. 

He has set her free, for her to achieve what she wants.. He will always have her back, but he does not clip her wings and that is the beauty of his love for her..He knows she needs to travel the path of her past alone and when time is right she needs to choose between the man who has stood by her in the past 8 years and the man who gave her the deadliest scar in his notion of saving her.. And as Bajaj put it only her heart will know what she wants..

But today I somehow felt joh bhi reason tha, majboori thi the other couple is done as long as they are alive and jab Prerna apne dil lo tatolegi she will find one man there as her ideal partner, her saathi, her pillar of strength, her armor, Rishabh Bajaj..

Somehow after RB's monologue I have this strong gut feel kii Prerna will pick Rishabh this time.. Koi kuch bhi kahe, chahe koi bhi majboori ka sach usse kyun na patah chale, it might reduce her hate, feel sympathetic towards A, but she will pick Rishabh, the man who has been there for her!! BAS..

RB loves her and he has set her free and if she comes back to him, she is his and this time SHE WILL BE HIS I feel!!! Enough Said...

Now lemme give a few post script pointers.

1) Did you see who were color coordinated today..Ahem, ahem, it was none other that Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna..They both are wearing the color of Red, red is the color of love, symbolic to their love and red is also the color of bloodshed and revenge, symbolic to the revenge they want to get.. What say? I like where this is heading..

2) Rishabh Bajaj's business call about the business venture..Cracking the biggest deal, this will somehow lead him to Prerna and maybe who knows RB kii sabse badi business deal, might cause a huge loss to the Basu family...And sharpening his claws, Mr. Bajaj will go for the attack and iss barr Prerna Bajaj kuch nahi kahegi ulta woh RB ka saath degi..They will be the POWER Couple!!!

3) The way Cookie slammed the car in, to save Prerna, this shows how much Rishabh matters to her and also shows how much Prerna matters to her, though she does not call her mom..

4) So right now Prerna feels anger at A for what he has done to her and when she knows the truth of majboori, even then I don't think Prerna will ever fully let go of the grudge and forgive.. Because at the end of the day divers or not one wrong hit and SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN AS GOOD AS DEAD..If she had hit a rock forcefully there were chances she could have been Paralyzed..No excuse can makeup for this and upar se if Prerna was misled to believe that Sneha is dead on the lines of some majboori, then again no reason can be good enough for separating a mother from her 2 day old daughter.. Prerna might move away from her hate, but she will also move on from her past love, she will step forward and take the plunge with RB..

5) Prerna's family is here, well I hope they treat Rishabh like family and not as a outsider, because he has given the daughter of their (Sharma's) house, a home she deserves, with nothing but respect and dignity..

So with this I end my tipenni.. !!! 

P.S : Please don't make this post a war zone..If you disagree with the post please point it out in a polite manner... And guys don't bash and don't fight.. Thank you..

Edited by SapSur - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well analysed! I hope Prerna chooses Bajju this time and won’t go back to soulmate love. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wish and hope against hope that pre will choose rish and we can get the fruits of our faith " THE PRERISH "🙂🙂🙂🙂

Shama_zz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Very deep analysis...these kind of posts give me a Ray of hope that prerish will happen some day 🤞 I just hope ur analysis on kukki and rb bond turns out b true...I don't want any differences between them now when they share such an amazing bond earlier😳

Amazingly written dear 👏do write more in future as well 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely analysis.

Another thing I noticed is that this time when Durga ma wacked them unconscious, their hands don’t intertwine, rather lay parallel, likely showing their lives will be like rail ki parti or whatever. 

In essence, Prernas story is Just beginning. The leap is shown to signify the life she built without anu, how far she has come by herself ( though she has had support) and how much she has worked on herself to become a fierce strong woman. also, I think the path of revenge is an illusion. There is no revenge, Prerna will not be able to go through with it. like Bajaj said, this path she embarked is a quest to find answers to her questions, why did anurag push her, kill her child etc. 

Also, this path she is on will define her as a woman, in many ways. Kookie will love that Basu boy ( idk his name); will she act in kookies interests or her own. Will she give up her 8 years and yeh woman she is now when she finds out there is no revenge, or will she recognize the sheer enormity of what Anu did, and open her eyes to his flaws. Will she learn to love RB and the life she built or will she want to go back to anu

Hope the writers don’t f**k it up, this is their biggest do over, and Ps journey from a love struck fool to a strong woman could Be a beautiful journey. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

amazing analysis sur .. as usual ❤️