•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Why naira is always blaming point for goenka...No matter what's happening or happened or will be happened at the end she meant to be blamed.

Dadi blamed trisha and naira...According to her this is their zid...But she forgets they are ziddi to prove a culprit to innocent.If luv kush admitted their crime this situation was not arisen...

They are so funny....Naira's lawyer clever.She can do anything and javiri is angle....They close their eyes and in close eyes they can see only naira's fault..

Now it’s a million dollar question for me what will happened after the end of the track?Are they return back to Goenka mansion???

I just wish kartik confront to goenka at true to his word..

What's about the biggest leap in February?? 🤔🤔 

Dont you know its goenka family right to be a able to escape punishment? Dare naira try and bring any of them to account for their crimes apparently 🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by sammy17

Dont you know its goenka family right to be a able to escape punishment? Dare naira try and bring any of them to account for their crimes apparently 🤦‍♀️

huu..at the end of this track they show us happy gornka family😂😂..Only manish ji doubts about javiri's intentions and activities.But it’s no of use..When naira is blamed,defamed and insulted by javiri nobody utters any words including be it goenka or singhania...when dadi blamed naira in outside of court for kartik's condition,the spineless oversweet singhania can't reply them...lol..how can they give feedback to mighty goenka..moreover who cares about naira's feelings??That’s why they adopt vedika and send sagun for teej😜😜 such a mahan family...

After 1 week i started seeing...still same story..it’s prolonged unnecessarily.