Posted: 4 years ago

Karan Patel is so supportive for all his Co contestants πŸ˜Š although all support each other but the way he cheers all is really appreciable πŸ‘ & also he trying his best to perform β€οΈ

Way to go KPπŸ‘

I also find him really supportive. Even when he was performing for elimination task, he was really very supportive of the rest of the competitors and was really cheering them throughout.

I am really liking Karan Patel. I had a very wrong perception about him to be honest. I thought him to be irritating but he is coming across as the most supportive one out there and he is funny too. I am really happy liking him. Also, he is very much similar to his character Raman in Yhm. He is a fun guy and doesn't demean people even when he jokes.  Loving him. 

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

I am really liking Karan Patel. I had a very wrong perception about him to be honest. I thought him to be irritating but he is coming across as the most supportive one out there and he is funny too. I am really happy liking him. Also, he is very much similar to his character Raman in Yhm. He is a fun guy and doesn't demean people even when he jokes.  Loving him. 

Hey Renee πŸ€— Gud to interact u again πŸ˜Š

Glad u too liking him😳

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

I also find him really supportive. Even when he was performing for elimination task, he was really very supportive of the rest of the competitors and was really cheering them throughout.

πŸ‘πŸΌ totally agree

Absolutely. I love the way he cheers and encourages everyone around πŸ‘

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Absolutely. I love the way he cheers and encourages everyone around πŸ‘

😊yup

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

+1

HelloπŸ€—

Hi Sushma, how are you?  You like Teju right?  I like her too. I like her since Swaragini days. And she is superb in stunts. It's sad that she has to quit KKK after injury. 

Originally posted by harshiidiv

Hey Renee πŸ€— Gud to interact u again πŸ˜Š

Glad u too liking him😳

HI, Harshi ,same here Yaar. I am happy to see you here. And yes, I am liking Karan so much. Karan, Ada and Teju are my favourites at present. Liking them all. Although, I am liking all the contestants. β™₯ 

This season is far  Better than the last one.