naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit said yesterday he wasn't  unfair to anyone ok I get it at yhe start the task/stunt was fair to all ke sabko 1 min jhelna hai wax which is cruel to start with imo but ok fine if we see it from the stunt based show it can get a pass but it became super unfair later to the 2 of them who went through that finished the task  and then got babaji ka thullu. 

If it was no elimination  then why make them do such a dangerous stunt in first place and if they had completed it then why amrita got the free pass after aborting it matlab result to ek hi hai either do it burn yourself or not. Thay is where it becomes unfair and if it was a no elimination task from beforehand then make it a slightly easier stunt where they don't  have to do self harm to save themselves  

Ughh that pissed me so much otherwise all the members are doing their stunts this time which is good unlike last time where every other stunt was aborted 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post . Seems not expecting Amrita will quit d task r wat . Ya tats unfair , amrita is eliminated , if no elimination then might given easy stunt to d 3 . something is missing .
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Balraj will be called as wild card...So unfair is only one person now 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Balraj will join as WC again

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also at times some contestants  get unfair advantage which I dislike about recent  KKK  esp Order in which stunt performed .

earlier seasons  did have  some mini stunt to decide the order on which the stunt to be performed which was fair enough according to me.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed. I also think that it gave undue advantage to Amruta. If they were not going to eliminate anyone, what was the purpose of making them perform at the first place. Also, I get the point that they might know that Amu will abort the task, then atleast some penalty should have been awarded to her like she should have been given fear fanda and would be in danger with the rest of the contestants of next episode.

This content was originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

Agreed. I also think that it gave undue advantage to Amruta. If they were not going to eliminate anyone, what was the purpose of making them perform at the first place. Also, I get the point that they might know that Amu will abort the task, then atleast some penalty should have been awarded to her like she should have been given fear fanda and would be in danger with the rest of the contestants of next episode.

exactly nothing against amruta i like her but it was not fair that she gets to go ahead even after not performing while others who've performed also still had to perform another task too like e.g they could've gotten to next round without performing another stunt caz this wax one was kind of extra that they did perform and went null n void caz of no elimination 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It happens every year and I hate it. Some will even come twice as wildcard. That's why every year a contestant call it unfair. 

TalakshudaGadha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree - that was so unfair to Balraj.