ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 09 Mar 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 258

Abir Mishti’s friendly challenge 

Episode begins with Mishti falling down dangerously close to the fire 🔥 during Holika dahan... every one is concerned about her safety ... Kuhu is standing near her n helps her up ..Abir rushes to pull her away .. Kuhu gets upset and asks Mishti  to tell everyone that she fell on her own and that Kuhu did not push her . Mishti remains silent n thinks of all Kuhu’s misdeeds  .. Kuhu pleads her n starts weeping that she did nothing , that Mishti fell down on her own .. as Mishti breaks  her silent treatment , She makes hasty declaration that she fell on her own n Kuhu did nothing . this makes Kuhu very upset that her reply came so late n that damage was done ... her reply  was too late n too half hearted n she purposely replied late so that every I ever suspected Kuhu of pushing a Mishti  out of jealousy ... because Mishit got The gift instead of Kuhu despite it being a Kuhu’s birthday . Because she broke her Mack lace , she mixed sedatives into Abir’s coffee . So Mishti wa staking revenge .

All try to explain it Kuhu but she throws a tantrum n weeps like a child . She walks away .. Jasmeet loses no chance to accuse n blames Misht ..BP steps in n silences  Jas , asks Jas to go back home , apologises on behalf of Jas n her loud mouth . They all leave after apologising for the unfortunate thing . Meenu feels happy inside as she sees her plan was having its desired effects of causing a rift between the two sisters by her property gift to Mishti . 

Kuhu is upset n weeping n complaining in her room .. Kunal tries to calm her down but fails finally a quick kiss on her cheek silences Kuhu and she is taken aback .Abir tries to persuade Mishti to be more understanding towards Kuhu. 

Next day is Holi, MisBir begin the day with friendly Holi game and others get involved gradually . They have masti , nok jhok and challenge As Abir tries to put colours on her . Maheshwaris are invited for Holi .. and they are taken aback by MisBir romantic Holi n their chasing one another all over the place trying to colour Mishti Abir reminds Mishit of their first Holi celebrations when he had failed to put colours on her .. he had acquired her jhumkaa ..but today he amorously  tells Mishit that he had the girl and her jhumkaas as well in his life for ever . Abir makes many attempts to colour Mishti 

Precap  

During Holi celebrations, Mishti and Kuhu are drunk and they are unawares they are referring to their MIL as Big Ben and dragon saas...  .. Abir gets the opportunity to put colours on Mishti .. check to cheek Holi colouring in romantic way ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

Hello everyone!! Thank you Suta and Diyu🤗 Forgot about our time change and ended up here an hour early🤦🏽‍♀️

Good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread 🤗

lets see whats in store for us today 😆

Hi all!!

Thanks Suta and Diyu 🤗

Last two episodes have been so disappointing that I don't have any expectations from today too... it's going to be more drama!

Hats off to you all who wake up at 6am for this... am sure it's not easy 😒

Image result for happy women's day 2020

Omg what a miracle hotstar on time.. 🥳

Abir, Mishti's friendly challenge 🤣

are they forgetting these two are married 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Omg what a miracle hotstar on time.. 🥳

Abir, Mishti's friendly challenge 🤣

are they forgetting these two are married 

Seeing the description I’m not sure if I’ll be able to watch it😡

Originally posted by preeti200

Hello everyone!! Thank you Suta and Diyu🤗 Forgot about our time change and ended up here an hour early🤦🏽‍♀️

Haha Preeti! I know we were spoilt with 4:30pm, now have to wait 1 more hour 😆

But looks like makers are conditioning us and we won't mind waiting even more 🤔

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Omg first interesting precap - Abir applying color on mish ahem something different... and both girls high on bhaang calls meenu as big ben n dragon saas everyone are shocked specially abir 🤣

Originally posted by preeti200

Seeing the description I’m not sure if I’ll be able to watch it😡

no preeti episode is good today... wait for update... i ffed its interesting yaar