Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 09 Mar 2020 - Page 7

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

CVs are building up Mishti’s tolerance and buttons for it to burst. But they forget that our tolerance level is also reaching limits...😆

exactly Abhi i like how they are building up her tolerance level same time our tolerance is also reaching limit both mish n we are gonna blast soon 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Happy that you liked it... 👍🏼

...but others have the right to express their opinions too.

Everyone who is on this thread right now is a fan of the show for a very long time!! They have invested their time and energy into the show and the characters. They want the show to do well but also enjoy it!

So if they feel frustrated with how the show is going , they can express it - because they are attached to the show, they care for it... not because they purposefully want to bring it down!

No one has mentioned why the brothers are dancing together! In fact, both the wives are dancing too, but just with their opposite partner! No one is asking only for MishBir scenes all the time, fans are not stupid!

But not everyone is a diehard fan of Kuhu and want the show to be just about her!

pali leave it yar...

atleast thses sis are in same boat for their sasuma...

ek BB bolti hain dusri dragon saas bolti hain...

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

arey there were more other scenes.. n its gearing up for both sisters to blast out in open jus few more days yaar,,.. hold in there 

But then also only Mishti will be blamed..and not kuhu

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lee_14

But then also only Mishti will be blamed..and not kuhu

till now u didnt understand show rule kya..?

what ever it is mishti is blamed at the end...

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Diyu yaar how r u keeping up with the positivity .I'm unable to take this kuhu jaap .I can handle bb as well..but not kuhu .🤗👎🏼

ammu i have other complains yaar more than this kuhu jhaap... 😆 and i'm concentrating on that.... i want mishbir talking like adult than this childish game, and we got a small scene of that in room that made my mood.. and also i so want mish ku equation to come out... abir to know about how kuhu treats mishti, her immaturity... and all this is leading to that only i'm waiting for that only... 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Someone needs to tell the makers that not everyone is a diehard fan of Kuhu that they will love her kiddie tantrums and enjoy every other character solely thinking and talking about her 24x7!

That’s what it has boiled down to now unfortunately. I hope they bring an end to it soon by exposing the actual Kuhu**** if you all know what I mean🤬🤬🤬

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha more than anything i loved abirs reaction... shaheer is such a meme material... 😆

Totally🤣🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Lee_14

Exactly my thoughts.why don't the makers understand this kuhu jaap is going overboard.she has been selfishly demanding things and everyone just has to give in to her. ... n still she plays a victim card.

Aur kuch  nahi  toh atleast stop Abir kuhu bro bro natak.😡🤬

Track kitna bhi lamba kheenche, end result toh pata hi hai.

Kuhu will emerge as victim only and we will also get to hear how awesome she is from RVs and Mahs.

And Mishti will get the blame for breaking the family and Kuhu will be happy about that.

About Abir-bro bond, that is one bond that is here to stay. She will keep backstabbing him and he will happily dance to her tunes. I guess we better accept it if we want to keep watching the show.

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

till now u didnt understand show rule kya..?

what ever it is mishti is blamed at the end...

I Kno re..but both Kunal and bb got sunaoed by Abir for their wrong doings and here Abir is trying to pacify kuhu that is what I am not liking.(I Kno he is still unawares )

But viewers toh Kno na😆

Ghar tutega toh  because of kuhu and her jealousy and not becoz of mishti.but everyone will blame only Mishti.

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Only solace from the entire show is Sha and his meme worthy expressions😆😆nuthing else I loved today's episode..but this kuhu jaap is going overboard now..kyon Abir apni bro ke liye mandir bhi banwa do..

abir ko kuch batayegi tho hi abir will stop it naa.. when seeing abir supporting n trusting kuhu so much still if mish is silent n only keeps thinking about what kuhu did, and kunal who knows about the sisters difference still he wont say, meenu too then how will abir know... the same happened for baba, abir kya anthrayami hai to know everything using his telepathy...