Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 09 Mar 2020 - Page 6

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

ammu leave kuhu yar... enjoy the treatment what kuhu is getting by mishti...

Ruhi yaar kuku got a cheek kiss yaar..and our mishbir is still behaving like some school kids cahllengung each other..it's not that I don't like them like that but who will say that they r newly married .😆😆i love mishbir being childish..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Of course!

BB doesn't want Kuhu to organize the 1 year function. 

Mishti is now the owner of the company on paper.

But Kuhu will think Mishti ne jaanbooz kar kiya hai, not like her galti se mistakes.

Kuhu again will become insecure, then her limelight, jealousy, resentment for Mishti... lather-rinse-repeat cycle continues...

Yeh drama bahot lamba chalega...

im waiting for the day when these bahu's will fight or sort the issues...

warna ek katam nahi hota dusra shuru hota hain...

y the hell u always need celebrations or functions in the show...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Diyu, Sab Friendly hi hai Abir aur Mishti ke beech.

They behave as if they are still GF-BF! Stupid challenges and uske stupid results!

Is this how a married couple behave who have had a love marriage and live/sleep in the same room?

Abir ne aajtak ek cheek kiss bhi nahin kiya, ab toh Nanko bhi uske aage nikal gaya.

They haven't even had a hug post marriage! And their romance seems very repetitive now!

Even in precap, Abir is dancing with his bro! Shadi bhi kynu ki, Bro ki sewa main hi zindagi bita deni thi. Even Bro wanted that would have loved it since then she could have always been Bahu number 1!

Sorry to be so pessimistic but today mera sabr ka baand toot gaya hai!

I was still trying to take things positively, but today it was beyond limits! Everything just being about Kuhu and bro is getting on my nerves! How did the show get so so boring yaar!

Ok ok cool pali... 🤗

i understand dear.. infact seeing the title itself i lost it ... see yesterday only me n uru were talking about mishbir having some meaningful talk n also this playfulness is increasing... even i am not ok with it yaar.. 

but even if it was small i liked 2 things... 

abir talking about last holi n also asking mish to be the same as before shaadi not to change for anyone... which she needs now... she is going on keeping mum now she needs to open up... 

then the brothers taking upon themselves to solve sisters matter.. so the end is nearing pali... just some more all this will be over... soon everything will be out in open... so only they are increasing this kuhu matter alot... 

but still even i'm salty about mishbir not getting proper talk but see if everything comes out in open then abir wont leave with mish being mum and we will get heart to heart she has to share what she feels about kuhu, today too abir wanted her to talk whats in her heart... its not long before she will open up they are trying to hold all the talks until then i think... i happens in our show until necessary they wont talk n keep playing around 

just little more pali... hang in there... 🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Ruhi yaar kuku got a cheek kiss yaar..and our mishbir is still behaving like some school kids cahllengung each other..it's not that I don't like them like that but who will say that they r newly married .😆😆i love mishbir being childish..

mishbir se head kiss alawa kuch expect mat karo...

kuku i was like kuch tho mila inn dono ko after a long tym but i didnt enjoy it as it is to shut up kuhu...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In the balcony .... instead of talking he could have put the color on mishti😡

I liked Mishti walking away from kuhu’s room

Nanko at least tickled his wife and kissed her cheeks .....and abhir is proud of kissing mishti ka hair 😡

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but KuKu get a cheek kiss 🤬

i knew it... 🤣🤣🤣 i too will join you today cool how come like how come abir cant do anything n here they got cheek kiss... this is so not done yaar...

now too its mish who needs to kiss n she will go for cheeks for sure... but why like why not abir.. 😭

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

In the balcony .... instead of talking he could have put the color on mishti😡

I liked Mishti walking away from kuhu’s room

Nanko at least tickled his wife and kissed her cheeks .....and abhir is proud of kissing mishti ka hair 😡

concentrate on mishbir yar... abir is sanskari... he only get into mood in bathroom when shower is on... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i knew it... 🤣🤣🤣 i too will join you today cool how come like how come abir cant do anything n here they got cheek kiss... this is so not done yaar...

now too its mish who needs to kiss n she will go for cheeks for sure... but why like why not abir.. 😭

now i want abir to win the challange and mish to kiss abir... so that we can atleast get a kiss...

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Nazriah

The episode was good..it was not at all boring.

What do you guys want? If there is a lot of drama, we want light hearted moments.. if the episode has light hearted moments, we call it boring.

Even in the first holi, the bros danced together. I know they are married. I love to see all four dance together..But think about it.. if every scene is about mishbir only, THEN THAT IS BORING.

i guess some here are purposefully trying to put the show down by saying - its boring.its boring.

I am so excited about precap - BIG BEN, DRAGON SAAS...Abir’s reaction was to die for..😍

Happy that you liked it... 👍🏼

...but others have the right to express their opinions too.

Everyone who is on this thread right now is a fan of the show for a very long time!! They have invested their time and energy into the show and the characters. They want the show to do well but also enjoy it!

So if they feel frustrated with how the show is going , they can express it - because they are attached to the show, they care for it... not because they purposefully want to bring it down!

No one has mentioned why the brothers are dancing together! In fact, both the wives are dancing too, but just with their opposite partner! No one is asking only for MishBir scenes all the time, fans are not stupid!

But not everyone is a diehard fan of Kuhu and want the show to be just about her!

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Someone needs to tell the makers that not everyone is a diehard fan of Kuhu that they will love her kiddie tantrums and enjoy every other character solely thinking and talking about her 24x7!

Exactly my thoughts.why don't the makers understand this kuhu jaap is going overboard.she has been selfishly demanding things and everyone just has to give in to her. ... n still she plays a victim card.

Aur kuch  nahi  toh atleast stop Abir kuhu bro bro natak.😡🤬