ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 09 Mar 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

The episode was good..it was not at all boring.

What do you guys want? If there is a lot of drama, we want light hearted moments.. if the episode has light hearted moments, we call it boring.

Even in the first holi, the bros danced together. I know they are married. I love to see all four dance together..But think about it.. if every scene is about mishbir only, THEN THAT IS BORING.

i guess some here are purposefully trying to put the show down by saying - its boring.its boring.

I am so excited about precap - BIG BEN, DRAGON SAAS...Abir’s reaction was to die for..😍

Edited by Nazriah - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

Pali I understand yaar..evrything it's abt Kuhu..even I'm bored of watching this .but u know makers obession with Kuhu so hum chahke bhi kuch nahi Milne wali

Someone needs to tell the makers that not everyone is a diehard fan of Kuhu that they will love her kiddie tantrums and enjoy every other character solely thinking and talking about her 24x7!

Originally posted by preeti200

Abir trying to pacify Kuhu just did it for me Diyu😡 I just can’t watch this bro scenes anymore

arey there were more other scenes.. n its gearing up for both sisters to blast out in open jus few more days yaar,,.. hold in there 

Originally posted by preeti200

I just watched the precap too. Finally we got drunk Mish and kuhu’s dragon saas is bang on 🤣🤣🤣

haha more than anything i loved abirs reaction... shaheer is such a meme material... 😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

arey there were more other scenes.. n its gearing up for both sisters to blast out in open jus few more days yaar,,.. hold in there 

Diyu yaar how r u keeping up with the positivity .I'm unable to take this kuhu jaap .I can handle bb as well..but not kuhu .🤗👎🏼

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but KuKu get a cheek kiss 🤬

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haha more than anything i loved abirs reaction... shaheer is such a meme material... 😆

Only solace from the entire show is Sha and his meme worthy expressions😆😆nuthing else I loved today's episode..but this kuhu jaap is going overboard now..kyon Abir apni bro ke liye mandir bhi banwa do..

Originally posted by The_incredible

Diyu yaar how r u keeping up with the positivity .I'm unable to take this kuhu jaap .I can handle bb as well..but not kuhu .🤗👎🏼

ammu leave kuhu yar... enjoy the treatment what kuhu is getting by mishti...

Originally posted by ruhi19

we have to take drama more as meenu dont want kuhu to organise red pear 1 year function and this will again create difference between mishku...

Of course!

BB doesn't want Kuhu to organize the 1 year function. 

Mishti is now the owner of the company on paper.

But Kuhu will think Mishti ne jaanbooz kar kiya hai, not like her galti se mistakes.

Kuhu again will become insecure, then her limelight, jealousy, resentment for Mishti... lather-rinse-repeat cycle continues...

Yeh drama bahot lamba chalega...

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but KuKu get a cheek kiss 🤬

cool kya tum usse kiss kehte ho...