Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 09 Mar 2020 - Page 4

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

apna BP May badao yaar😆 faltu ka drama hai...

I know yaar. Kya real life ke problems kam hai ab yaha bhi dill jalaaye.. May be I should just resort to LU and discussions until the Kuhu jaap ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

jo mila uss pe concentatre karo...

mish defended infront of everyone but when abir asked mish to say she went from there...

im like getting sadistic pleasure...

ab kuhu ko pata chalega if she hurts someone without mistake then she will the same...

That was the only bit that I actually enjoyed in the entire episode. Mishti refusing to answer that and walking away from there...

Kuhu kya chahti hai? Ek toh she has made numerous attempts to be nasty to Mishti and Mishti knows about them. She also badmouthed Mishti in front of BB and Mishti heard that too!

And still it's Kuhu who is upset, wah! For What actually  - for the fact that Mishti has not joined the rest of RV bandwagon in their Kuhu jaap?!

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: preeti200

If she’s expecting Mish to defend gir what she didn’t do then she should also expect her to confront on what she did.. isn’t it? I can’t take this anymore. How dare she even gather courage to talk to Abir like everything is normal 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

usko mishti ki silent treatment se apna jawab mil gaya na... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

That was the only bit that I actually enjoyed in the entire episode. Mishti refusing to answer that and walking away from there...

Kuhu kya chahti hai? Ek toh she has made numerous attempts to be nasty to Mishti and Mishti knows about them. She also badmouthed Mishti in front of BB and Mishti heard that too!

And still it's Kuhu who is upset, wah! For What actually  - for the fact that Mishti has not joined the rest of RV bandwagon in their Kuhu jaap?!

mishti can never join kuhu jhaap like others... because she konw about kuhu than anyone be it mah or Rjv...

ruhi19 thumbnail

morning cool...

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir asks if mish is ok... he says come lets go... 

.. (they cut out that scene where abir helps mish)

kuhu in room saying something... kunal is listening to her... 

kuhu asks you wont answer me..

kunal says i will answer everything kuhu but what is the question... 

kuhu asks if he doesnt understand her talk..

kunal says i couldnt even hear you properly how will i understand then... please talk properly.. 

kuhu says now you are joking about me...

abir comes there playing the recording of kuhu talking... mish is standing at door too... 

kunal says bhai please dont make a joke of kuhu...

abir says haan i'm not joking see kuhu is talking only... please can you teach me this language too... 

both abinal tease kuhu n she laughs... 

abir asks tell us why are you angry.. 

kuhu says i'm not angry..

abir asks so you are worried, according to bro code when one in worried other has to take care.. and tomorrow its holi for both girls n i want it to be special.. now say whats worrying you...

kuhu asks i didnt push mishti but why didnt she defend me infront of everyone.. 

abir says fair enough you said your heart out... now mishti you say..

mish thinks of the divorce slap, mandap, coffee confession n staggers... says sorry.. i'm sleepy n goes from there... 

kuhu says now you know why i'm upset... abir goes behind mishti... 

Haven't seen the epi...but I am seriously loosing it now.

What does this girl want yaar.mishti didn't defend her😡 ..what rubbish...agar Mishti bol deti abt coffee spiking then what would have happened to this spoilt self centered selfish kuhu.

Everything is only Abt her...just fed up.

ruhi19 thumbnail

we have to take drama more as meenu dont want kuhu to organise red pear 1 year function and this will again create difference between mishku...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

kuku room..

kuhu message jas that i dont know why mish is showing so much attitude to me... 

kunal comes there asks now who are you gossiping with,, 

kuhu says i was not gossiping if too you know who its about... didnt you see how she is behaving... when abir bro asked didnt you see how she went... 

kunal starts tickling her to distract her,,.. 

kunal says lets leave it naa.. as kuhu keeps talking he kisses her cheek... 

morning... 

holi preparation going on.. mish comes there with colors n triesto color jugnu but he bends down n it gets on maami n maasi... 

maamu n ketu tries to apply color on mish but mish applies color on them first... maasi praises mish for her carefulness.. 

mish goes to balcony to apply color on abir... boy is doing suryanamaskar fully clothed n ready for holi with shoes... 

he feels mish but as he turns around but mish bends n color gets on ketu,,, 

mishbir cute scene,..,, abir challenges mish that if he applies color on her she hasto kiss him infront of everyone... mish accepts... 

meenu n kunal talking about business... kunal asks if they can ask kuhu to arrange a program meenu says always we do that so lets spare her... talk about sisters difference.. kunal doesnt want to get into the matter says if bhai cant do it i cant even.. n goes.. 

meenu thinks i think the fire i set between sisters will be taken care of by brothers...

abir again misses coloring mish... but kunal comes there mish escapes... both brother talk about sisters... abir wants to change the sisters equation first kunal is hesitant but then agrees... 

bp/bm comes there.. mish wishes them... abir comes thereand again tries to color her this time bp gets it... 

shaurya says i will color mish first... kunal comes in between... 

jas asks about kuhu.. mish says she is not well so wont play holi... varsha stops her n goes to get kuhu.... everyone disperses... abinal plan something... meenu looking from top...

precap - dhamaka.. mish kuhu both drunk, abir applies color on mish.. 

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lee_14

Haven't seen the epi...but I am seriously loosing it now.

What does this girl want yaar.mishti didn't defend her😡 ..what rubbish...agar Mishti bol deti abt coffee spiking then what would have happened to this spoilt self centered selfish kuhu.

Everything is only Abt her...just fed up.

kuhu is like that... she is victim so if she treated like criminal she will feel bad right? she is getting taste of her own medicine..

even im fed up of bro jhaap and abir in manofying kuhu but im with abir due to meenu's plans back firing... jab tak mishku beech mein abir hain drama thoda kam hoga... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Omg what a miracle hotstar on time.. 🥳

Abir, Mishti's friendly challenge 🤣

are they forgetting these two are married 

Diyu, Sab Friendly hi hai Abir aur Mishti ke beech.

They behave as if they are still GF-BF! Stupid challenges and uske stupid results!

Is this how a married couple behave who have had a love marriage and live/sleep in the same room?

Abir ne aajtak ek cheek kiss bhi nahin kiya, ab toh Nanko bhi uske aage nikal gaya.

They haven't even had a hug post marriage! And their romance seems very repetitive now!

Even in precap, Abir is dancing with his Kuhu bro! Shadi bhi kynu ki, Bro ki sewa main hi zindagi bita deni thi. Even Bro wanted that and in fact would have loved it because then she could have had her Bahu number 1 title forever!

Sorry to be so pessimistic but today mera sabr ka baand toot gaya hai!

I was still trying to take things positively, but today it was beyond limits! Everything just being about Kuhu and bro is getting on my nerves! How did the show get so so boring yaar!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago