ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 09 Mar 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by preeti200

Exactly how I feel Pali. Mishbir lollipop scenes are not enticing enough for me now. I hate this bro jaap🤬

Whole episode sirf  abir kuhu ko pacify kar raha tha kya? 

Originally posted by The_incredible

Precap yaar😆😆mishtis Big Ben and kuhu's dragon saas🤣🤣

Oh yeah. That’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Whole episode sirf  abir kuhu ko pacify kar raha tha kya? 

jo mila uss pe concentatre karo...

mish defended infront of everyone but when abir asked mish to say she went from there...

im like getting sadistic pleasure...

ab kuhu ko pata chalega if she hurts someone without mistake then she will the same...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

Exactly how I feel Pali. Mishbir lollipop scenes are not enticing enough for me now. I hate this bro jaap🤬

I am seriously bored of watching this. There is no other topic, except Kuhu.

Kuhu has taken over the show and she behaves like a 5 year old!

Even the MishBir scene in their bedroom was again all about Kuhu.

MishBir holi scenes are also not doing any trick for me.

CVs are building up Mishti’s tolerance and buttons for it to burst. But they forget that our tolerance level is also reaching limits...😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Abir asks if mish is ok... he says come lets go... 

.. (they cut out that scene where abir helps mish)

kuhu in room saying something... kunal is listening to her... 

kuhu asks you wont answer me..

kunal says i will answer everything kuhu but what is the question... 

kuhu asks if he doesnt understand her talk..

kunal says i couldnt even hear you properly how will i understand then... please talk properly.. 

kuhu says now you are joking about me...

abir comes there playing the recording of kuhu talking... mish is standing at door too... 

kunal says bhai please dont make a joke of kuhu...

abir says haan i'm not joking see kuhu is talking only... please can you teach me this language too... 

both abinal tease kuhu n she laughs... 

abir asks tell us why are you angry.. 

kuhu says i'm not angry..

abir asks so you are worried, according to bro code when one in worried other has to take care.. and tomorrow its holi for both girls n i want it to be special.. now say whats worrying you...

kuhu asks i didnt push mishti but why didnt she defend me infront of everyone.. 

abir says fair enough you said your heart out... now mishti you say..

mish thinks of the divorce slap, mandap, coffee confession n staggers... says sorry.. i'm sleepy n goes from there... 

kuhu says now you know why i'm upset... abir goes behind mishti... 

If she’s expecting Mish to defend gir what she didn’t do then she should also expect her to confront on what she did.. isn’t it? I can’t take this anymore. How dare she even gather courage to talk to Abir like everything is normal 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

If she’s expecting Mish to defend gir what she didn’t do then she should also expect her to confront on what she did.. isn’t it? I can’t take this anymore. How dare she even gather courage to talk to Abir like everything is normal 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

apna BP May badao yaar😆 faltu ka drama hai...

in mishbir room

abir asks mish how are you feeling now after loosing the challenge.. 

mish asks which challenge.. 

abir says our kiss challenge which i won.. 

mish says it was just your care not challenge.. 

abir says no but i won..

mish says thanks for making my mood ok.. i'm sorry for coming from kuku room like that..

abir says no need to sorry.. you know last holi i got a jhumka n said we need to thank jhumke wali.. this year i have the jhumka n jhumke wali too... you had a fire in yourself before shaadi n i want you to remain the same..

mish says really i thought you will want me to ask sorry to kuhu... i thought everyone will think i'm wrong n want me to ask sorry.. 

abir says it was not your mistake, i was just trying to cheer up kuhu, did you feel kuhu would've pushed you...

mish says no way.. i just tripped... 

abir says just bcoz you are a owner of a company now doesnt mean you didnt loose in challenge...

mish says it was your care, you got worried for me n kissed, you made caring kiss as challenge kiss 

applies color on abir... says now your challenge is to apply color on me first tomorrow.. 

Originally posted by ruhi19

jo mila uss pe concentatre karo...

mish defended infront of everyone but when abir asked mish to say she went from there...

im like getting sadistic pleasure...

ab kuhu ko pata chalega if she hurts someone without mistake then she will the same...

only +point of this track...

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

I am seriously bored of watching this. There is no other topic, except Kuhu.

Kuhu has taken over the show and she behaves like a 5 year old!

Even the MishBir scene in their bedroom was again all about Kuhu.

MishBir holi scenes are also not doing any trick for me.

Pali I understand yaar..evrything it's abt Kuhu..even I'm bored of watching this .but u know makers obession with Kuhu so hum chahke bhi kuch nahi Milne wali