Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

as of now no one is blaming naa.. and if whole truth comes out like how she treats mishti blames her always asking for mandap, name calling mish, coffee spiking all this cant be just called as immaturity.. i dont think they will brush it come on kunal got to hear earful from abir from time to time for what he did to mish why not kuhu... 

do u really think abir can a say word to kuhu.. unka bro code tooth jayega...

if abir say will anything to kuhu... i will do a party for sure...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Hifi me too... 🤣 his each n every expression is so hilarious.. 

abir's expressions are worthful than the epi...

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow wow mini... 🤗

thank you dear for this... actually i too felt this is nearing climax... thats why they are bringing everything in open slowly... and mish as of now being mum is for her to blast at last... 

i think now everyone will see its only some immaturity, and all but mish is gonna open up about everything... then only they can understand how deep this issue is... and Uru only said infact we were talking about it way before this started that only boys can change the sisters equation rather than them changing themselves for brother it will be so good to see brothers changing them... 

Talk yaar more than that i was irritated that nanko has gone beyond n this boy that too people who loved, broke up then again came together got married is still stuck in forehead kiss 😲 i want to just argggg when like when will they move beyond 🤣

@bold - 🤣🤣 finally mini liking Abinal wholeheartedly 🤣

Drunk mishti is dream come true n again she is the one gonna kiss abir ohhoo 🤣🤣

more than meenu abir is reacting so much when they said dragon saas n big ben.. 

I liked it yaara...😆Its like they both have reached the end of their rope....and can't fake it anymore.....😆

@bold - This diyaaaa......I felt the boys were trying to balance the sisters......somehow they will become the bridge that will connect both the sisters. 

Nanko tho......chupa rustom nikala......advise puch puch ke ....aage nikal gaya....air humare gadheda abir baaton mein hi reh gaya...🤣

Bold - I have no option now diyaa other than to like abhinal.....😭😆it is the only ship standing. All my other ships sank.......😭

Kushti ship is there......but they are randomly sweet to each other......LOL.....their hatred had spark......now they dnt have any convos...😭bhabhi devar lollipops dikha rahe hain.....🤣

All the ships I hated rose.....and ones which I loved sank ya became irritating ya stagnant....phooti kissmat😭

Drunk Mishti is here.....folks for the fiest time in this show.....tho kuch na kuch kaand karegi......😆

Nautanki abir is in full form....donon ka drink spike kiyaaa....ab ott expressions de rahe hain....🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Diyu yaar there's a Google drive link where u get all the songs..I have it .let me chck and will post it in the AT.I'm not sure abt the Holi song..

Mishti drunk and Abir handling her will.be so cute..hairs expression will be worth to watch..early morning it will give a nice laugh..😆🤣

wow super ammu check n post it dear.. i so want to have janiya as my ringtone.,, 

haha true yaar tomorrow his expression will be the one thing which will lit up our mood first 🤣

Ohkk ohkk I'm not asking when will they become parents😆😆

haha Shhhh thats a big secret dont ask its out of syllabus 🤣

Diya.i think I need to correct myself ..I love Abir immensely..and there's no question of  doubting him or blaming him..it's just that sometimes I vent up my frustrations in him..it's not just him,atey he is a fictional character,I end up venting all my frustration on my loved one..my close ones.thats it..I don't expect Abir to do anything ..Abir as he is .I love him like that..

I never thought one day I have to clear my stance abt my love and respect for.abir..😭

Arey arey ammu i understand dear its just i get hyper most of the time.. sorry yaar its not you its me.. 🤗

Originally posted by: ruhi19

do u really think abir can a say word to kuhu.. unka bro code tooth jayega...

if abir say will anything to kuhu... i will do a party for sure...

yaar when it comes to mish he even fought with nannu so why not kuhu... today he even got frustrated a little with jas when she again n again tried belittling mishti... soon enough maybe even she will get from abir... before it was mish n her family now she is his wife so his family i dont think he will like anyone insulting his family that too his wife... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arey arey ammu i understand dear its just i get hyper most of the time.. sorry yaar its not you its me.. 🤗

Can we stop with this..I'm also sorry formaking u hyper..🤗🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

yaar when it comes to mish he even fought with nannu so why not kuhu... today he even got frustrated a little with jas when she again n again tried belittling mishti... soon enough maybe even she will get from abir... before it was mish n her family now she is his wife so his family i dont think he will like anyone insulting his family that too his wife... 

lets see what will abir do... i have high hopes on giving him earful to kuhu but uska bro code beech mein aayega...

Can we stop with this..I'm also sorry formaking u hyper..🤗🤗

haha lets stop this here 🤗