ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 09 Mar 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Haha Preeti! I know we were spoilt with 4:30pm, no have to wait 1 more hour 😆

But looks like makers are conditioning us and we won't mind waiting even more 🤔

I know. I skip watched the episode. It’s getting too much now. After all the kaands Abir managing Kuhu. I can’t even🤬

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

no preeti episode is good today... wait for update... i ffed its interesting yaar

Abir trying to pacify Kuhu just did it for me Diyu😡 I just can’t watch this bro scenes anymore

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Omg first interesting precap - Abir applying color on mish ahem something different... and both girls high on bhaang calls meenu as big ben n dragon saas everyone are shocked specially abir 🤣

I just watched the precap too. Finally we got drunk Mish and kuhu’s dragon saas is bang on 🤣🤣🤣

Mish falls down n kuhu and abir helps her up...

Abir kisses her forehead, hugs her n asks if is ok... mish assures him..

meenu asks kuhu how mish fell down... abir n bp asks why they are asking this to kuhu.... maamu n meenu both say she was near mishti so only asked.. 

kuhu asks mish if she is ok... but as mish is coughing she doesnt reply n kunal says give her some 2 minutes she fell down now only... 

kuhu says i know she fell down now only n everyone thinks i only pushed her... bcoz she got the property papers on my birthday n i got jealous but thats not like it,... i didnt do anything... 

varsha n mish support her... mish says i tripped thats it.. nothing else..

kuhu says hashtag too late mishti... she runs from there.. 

meenu asks her to stop... 

Abir says maa you shouldnt have said that, even if mish didnt say we know kuhu would never do it..

meenu asks why are you talking like this to me abir..

mish says i said naa no one is reason.. abir stop it.. 

jas says it was kuhu birthday, you all forgot it in bcoz of abirs health condition...

mish says no noone forgot her birthday, we wished her on time n gave her time.. 

jas says now you will back answer me... 

bp stops her n asks bm to take her home... 

mish asks sorry to bp but he n abir stops her saying she was not wrong... bp says jas shouldnt have said that..

abir says we know kuhu would never do that knowingly... 

mish n meenu looks on... 

varsha says even then kuhu shouldnt have said all that.. 

abir says its ok she is now our responsibility maami will ask sorry for her..

maami is shocked and says husband how can i... i was busy naa how will i see her... 

bp takes leave... abir says as tomorrow is holi you all have to come on behalf of mishti... everyone in rjv joins in.. 

bp agrees... 

7 mins into the episode and I want to pull my hair out!!

Mishti doesn't open her mouth!

Kuhu is never happy with whatever she gets or has and the whole show now is just about Kuhu, bro, her birthday, cheering bro up, bro bro and more bro!

Abir is oblivious and bro use apni ungli pe nachati hai and he is happily dancing!

Kunal is not making much efforts as a husband, he needs keep Kuhu busy in something other than being jealous of Mishti!

Can we please get the serial back to something else?! 

I am seriously bored of let's all hail Kuhu!

Good morning. 

Finally interesting precap.. 🤣

Originally posted by SheThought

7 mins into the episode and I want to pull my hair out!!

Mishti doesn't open her mouth!

Kuhu is never happy with whatever she gets or has and the whole show now is just about Kuhu, bro, her birthday, cheering bro up, bro bro and more bro!

Abir is oblivious and bro use apni ungli pe nachati hai and he is happily dancing!

Kunal is not making much efforts as a husband, he needs keep Kuhu busy in something other than being jealous of Mishti!

Can we please get the serial back to something else?! 

I am seriously bored of let's all hail Kuhu!

Exactly how I feel Pali. Mishbir lollipop scenes are not enticing enough for me now. I hate this bro jaap🤬

Precap yaar😆😆mishtis Big Ben and kuhu's dragon saas🤣🤣

Abir asks if mish is ok... he says come lets go... 

.. (they cut out that scene where abir helps mish)

kuhu in room saying something... kunal is listening to her... 

kuhu asks you wont answer me..

kunal says i will answer everything kuhu but what is the question... 

kuhu asks if he doesnt understand her talk..

kunal says i couldnt even hear you properly how will i understand then... please talk properly.. 

kuhu says now you are joking about me...

abir comes there playing the recording of kuhu talking... mish is standing at door too... 

kunal says bhai please dont make a joke of kuhu...

abir says haan i'm not joking see kuhu is talking only... please can you teach me this language too... 

both abinal tease kuhu n she laughs... 

abir asks tell us why are you angry.. 

kuhu says i'm not angry..

abir asks so you are worried, according to bro code when one in worried other has to take care.. and tomorrow its holi for both girls n i want it to be special.. now say whats worrying you...

kuhu asks i didnt push mishti but why didnt she defend me infront of everyone.. 

abir says fair enough you said your heart out... now mishti you say..

mish thinks of the divorce slap, mandap, coffee confession n staggers... says sorry.. i'm sleepy n goes from there... 

kuhu says now you know why i'm upset... abir goes behind mishti...