Limitless Performance of the Week (6th Week - Dharmesh and Karishma)

Posted: 4 years ago

1st week - Dharmesh and Amrita 

(Partnership task) 👏👏

2nd week - Dharmesh 👏

3rd week - Dharmesh 👏

4th week - Dharmesh 👏

5th week - Dharmesh smiley32

6th week - Dharmesh and Karishma (Partnership task) smiley32smiley32

Let's see who is going to be next..!

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

IMO this week belongs to Tejaswi Praskash 😎

Originally posted by pranurosid

Teju deserves this week

I thought the same but still makers shown Dharmesh only..

Apart from Darmesh, Teju and Ada did well.. 

Originally posted by sahisri

IMO this week belongs to Tejaswi Praskash 😎

It would have been Great if they would have shown either Teju nor Ada! 

But it's okay..  Still we have more weeks 😎

what is this stuff? or they promote it based on their biased agenda?

If I'm not wrong, limitless performance is based on elimination stunt(s) it seems. Teju made it through without getting to elimination round. And Adaa and Shivin both did really well in the tear gas stunt so they couldn't highlight one person over the other. Thus they probably chose Dharmesh again this round. He did do better and faster than KP or so it seemed.

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman

what is this stuff? or they promote it based on their biased agenda?

Nothing biased I feel so.. Because Dharmesh also put so much efforts in that task and collected 70sticks which we should appreciate it..

But they could have choosen Teju too!

P.S:

1st week, it was climbing up to sofa which was connected with moving helicopter and then jumping into water! It was really a nice stunt.. Both Amrita and Darmesh did well 👏👏

2nd week, it was Climbing again to lightening wheels I guess! That was too much of height.. Karishma and Darmesh did.. But Darmesh climbed up fast.. So they must have been choosed that..

Originally posted by Minionite

If I'm not wrong, limitless performance is based on elimination stunt(s) it seems. Teju made it through without getting to elimination round. 

In 2nd week, Karishma and Darmesh climbed up on lightening Wheel I guess! It wasn't an elimination task!

And Adaa and Shivin both did really well in the tear gas stunt so they couldn't highlight one person over the other. 

Okay! It's correct.. Both were giving touch competition to each other 👏👏

Thus they probably chose Dharmesh again this round. He did do better and faster than KP or so it seemed.

Wax task was elimination stunt, But what about the stunt which she collected 27flags inside the water? KP collected 24flags! I loved the way they played background song for Teju then why didn't they choose that one as "Limitless Performance of the week" ?

As I said.. Nothing biased.. As still we have to go more weeks 🤗

Originally posted by MyDriYa

In 2nd week, Karishma and Darmesh climbed up on lightening Wheel I guess! It wasn't an elimination task!

Okay! It's correct.. Both were giving touch competition to each other smiley32smiley32

Wax task was elimination stunt, But what about the stunt which she collected 27flags inside the water? KP collected 24flags! I loved the way they played background song for Teju then why didn't they choose that one as "Limitless Performance of the week" ?

As I said.. Nothing biased.. As still we have to go more weeks 🤗

@ Red: Oh yeah good point. But I think in 2nd week his was the best performance overall so I'll give him that.

@ Green: Point. Even if it was a fake elimination, Teju did really well there. The flags stunt was a regular stunt so I can see why that wasn't included, but the wax stunt should have been. It would be interesting to see how they choose the Limitless Performance of the Week then. I was thinking elimination stunts, but this weekend we had 2 of those.