Finite series should begin in indian television

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 1 months ago

With online platforms shows is performing well indian television should grew up from saas-bahu and story dragging

I am happy that star plus have started finite fictions like yjhjk, dadamj etc, it starts with sticking to its main theme then stretching it like saas-bahu drama, thats why people love to watch foreign dramas like korean, japanese, taiwance etc

Why long series suck

Same story line

Loss of plot and theme

In todays busy life one can can't bear extension of serial and loss viewership

Generation leap too much

No one can ever dies comeback in life

Pregnancy time is streched so much

Seperated+united * infinity

For example yrkkh exceeds 3000 episodes and after generation leap since may 2016 first kaira gets married, then fights bad people then seperated then married, same storyline, naira had so many accidents still she survives. I think its time to have yrkkh to go off air along with yrhpk. 

Wheres in foreign drama, they work on story to be finite and stick to theme with good acting and perfect choices

And one more thing is (in my opinion don't know what others think) since last few years we have witnessed in serials we often see the male leads having ex wife, going to engage to some other girl before gets married to female lead,and if not this then hero's ex girlfriend comes and tries to separate them there is very infinitely little to zero where female leads having something like that in beginning of the show it should show girls had past ex boyfriend and tries to split them but the couple never splits and expose him didn't happened in decade, for example

Star plus- divya drishti, yjhjk, ipkknd, khkt, yhm, ishqbaaz

Zee- Guddan,  tujhse hai raabta

So in indian television,what is basically needed for audience is finite series, multiple genres like in few years we don't had a youth show only family drama or supernatural dramas it we want all school, youth, thriller, romance, action,period dramas all. Like class of 2017,mirzapur etc. 

What i had written is my opinion what you guys think please comment. 

• Page of 1 Go

Star Plus