Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

ll~Will you be my Valentine? ~ll SS Contest RESULTS - Page 2

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: roshni_az

This story is aesthetically beautiful Vaidu ❀️

Marking that place as their's was the best idea. It's special for them and us as well. 

Congratulations on this Vaidu 😘  

Best wishes for the other entries as well πŸ‘πŸΌ 

If possible post your stories now so that we can read them as well.

Thank you so much Rosh β€οΈπŸ€—

I really wanted something like this in the show too because that place had a special importance in both their lives.. but sigh, they never went to that place after Sonakshi's breakdown after becoming a couple! Aur jab gye bhi toh πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: wasuthecrazy

Beautiful would be an underestimation for this. Vaidu this is beyond beautiful and i pictured karan and dipika all the way along. This is so lovely and i enjoyed it to the core. 

Congratulations my winner!!! Very well deserved and here is to more such happen in the coming future.

A proud fan of you.

Love and hugs.❀️

Wasu.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜.. I'm overwhelmed by your words, and I'm extremely glad you could imagine them while reading the shot! 😍😍

Thank you so very much β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—.. you saying about being my fan, it's the best thing I've heard 😘😘

Hugs and kisses πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈ

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Mesmerizing is this story. Just sooo beautiful. 

I am proud of you my girl... 😘😘😘❀❀ 

Well deserved Winner. Congratulations πŸ₯³

Just loveddddd the story and it's beauty... Picturized karpika nd Ronakshi ❀❀❀😍😍😍❀️

You just fulfilled my wish, with this story of yours... 

I am looking forward to more stories from you... 😘😘😘😘😘❀❀😍😍😍

Toh Autograph kab de rahi aap.. πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Love, Alu😘❀ 

Aaluu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ I'm so very much glad that I was able to make you picturize them while reading the story 😍😍

Which wish I fulfilled..may I get to know!?

And yeah, working on another one, hope I'll be able to complete it soonish ❀️🀞🏻

Autograph chahiye..πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜..haan milega, photograph bhi milega, tu aaja Jamshedpur ek baar πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ˜˜

Hugs and kisses πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ara-Grapher

Pehle toh main ek chapat key saath apna comment Shuru karna chahungi! Ek Toh tu itni acchi writer hai, upar sey much bhi nahi likha or nahi humein batayasmiley26 Kharab auratsmiley3

Now shifting to the real gem which is your writing. With every wheeling word, Vaiduu I swear I could literally visualize RoNakshi with my mind's eye. It seemed like every word you put in the story were deserving and when you finally put them altogether the whole writing started to brim with beauty and completionsmiley27 

I am thrilled to bits after reading it, I want more πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

You are something else girlll! Itni acchi gaati hai, likhti hai, aur Kya Kya chupaya????

Ara..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

Tere saare ilzaam qubool mujhe πŸ™ˆβœ‹πŸ»β€οΈ.. I really lost interest in writing some years back, bcz of so many reasons πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.. KHKT and Ronakshi brought me back to it ❀️❀️

Thank you so much for this beautiful comment of yours😘😘❀️❀️.. you were able to imagine them, bas mera kaam ho gaya 😍😘 and yeah, I'm working on another Ronakshi shot, koshish karungi to complete it ASAP βœ‹πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»β€οΈ

And..aur kch nhi chhupaya yaar.. in fact some 4-5 years back agar kisi ne kaha hota ki you'll write stories toh mai us baat par bahut hansti πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..bcz mujhe badha chadha ke kisi baat to likhna nhi aata, my literature has always been week, grammar thk thak tha.. but yeah, developed this interest some 3 years back 😊

I think sab toh pata hi hai, just you haven't seen my edits.. bas wahi bacha hai dekhne ko.. you've to check them on twitter ❀️❀️

Hugs and kisses πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Vaidu πŸ€—

I loved it 

Soft subtle heart touching and beautifully romantic story 

So nice 

I really hope you decide to continue it 

❀️

Vij πŸ€—❀️

Thank you so much for the comment 😘😘..happy you liked it ❀️

Ye story toh nhi but yeah I'm working on another Ronakshi shot ..koshish karungi to complete it ASAP ❀️❀️

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vaidehi1306

Aaluu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ I'm so very much glad that I was able to make you picturize them while reading the story 😍😍

Which wish I fulfilled..may I get to know!?

And yeah, working on another one, hope I'll be able to complete it soonish ❀️🀞🏻

Autograph chahiye..πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜..haan milega, photograph bhi milega, tu aaja Jamshedpur ek baar πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ˜˜

Hugs and kisses πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Vaiduuu πŸ€—

Ofc .. Yeh bhi koi puchne waali baat hai.. Haq se pooch sakti hai...

The wish which got fulfilled was to watch them spend some time and light the lantern to the night sky. It's just so dreamy in itself. β€οΈ

And I just love such small nuances and gestures.. πŸ˜³

Hugs and kishesss.. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vaidehi1306

Ara..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

Tere saare ilzaam qubool mujhe πŸ™ˆβœ‹πŸ»β€οΈ.. I really lost interest in writing some years back, bcz of so many reasons πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.. KHKT and Ronakshi brought me back to it ❀️❀️

Thank you so much for this beautiful comment of yours😘😘❀️❀️.. you were able to imagine them, bas mera kaam ho gaya 😍😘 and yeah, I'm working on another Ronakshi shot, koshish karungi to complete it ASAP βœ‹πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»β€οΈ

And..aur kch nhi chhupaya yaar.. in fact some 4-5 years back agar kisi ne kaha hota ki you'll write stories toh mai us baat par bahut hansti πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..bcz mujhe badha chadha ke kisi baat to likhna nhi aata, my literature has always been week, grammar thk thak tha.. but yeah, developed this interest some 3 years back 😊

I think sab toh pata hi hai, just you haven't seen my edits.. bas wahi bacha hai dekhne ko.. you've to check them on twitter ❀️❀️

Within 3 years tuney itni ameliorate Karli, this is amazing❀️ You can write with possession,as if the words belongs to you! That's what I loved the most about your write-upπŸ€—

Aur padhna hai! Edits I will check on Twitter

Love you

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's amazing πŸ’—πŸ’—βœ¨

I loved it πŸ’– kaash, Hume yeh sab dekhne ko milte

Beautiful one✨

U r so good at thisπŸ’—

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Here is your winning gift vaidehi, hope you like it, sorry for the delay β€οΈ

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Vaiduuu πŸ€—

Ofc .. Yeh bhi koi puchne waali baat hai.. Haq se pooch sakti hai...

The wish which got fulfilled was to watch them spend some time and light the lantern to the night sky. It's just so dreamy in itself. β€οΈ

And I just love such small nuances and gestures.. πŸ˜³

Hugs and kishesss.. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@bold- Arey, I'm so so happy that I was able yo fulfill your wish β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Hugs and kisses to you too πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€οΈ