Naagin 4

So did Nia replaced Jasmin LOL

Posted: 4 years ago

Looking at the precap..Nia has wore the same outfit just like Jasmin did and she is also being trained on how to control herself when some plays the snake charming tune (or how to control other snakes) like nayantara.

I am not sure what the future holds but for now I am excited AF coz Nia is slaying it..that Intensity and rage take a bow lady 

I did not felt anything when manyata died maybe coz a part of me believe she will be back ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Hiranur-demir - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

Looking at the precap..Nia has wore the same outline just like Jasmin did and she is also being trained on how to control herself when some plays the snake charming tune (or how to control other snakes) like nayantara.

I am not sure what the future holds but for now I am excited AF coz Nia is slaying it..that Intensity and rage take a bow lady 

I did not felt anything when manyata died maybe coz a part of me believe she will be back ๐Ÿ˜Š

I wish they bring her back I won't watch today episode can't see manyata to killed I love her.

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looking at the precap..Nia has wore the same outfit just like Jasmin did and she is also being trained on how to control herself when some plays the snake charming tune (or how to control other snakes) like nayantara.

Nia is totally rocking ๐Ÿ˜

Hope manyata comes and say the truth to brinda 

I really dont like the way mu are growing between brindev 

Originally posted by: crazylove100

Nia is totally rocking ๐Ÿ˜

Hope manyata comes and say the truth to brinda 

I really dont like the way mu are growing between brindev 

TBH I was very sad with regard to the MU, I wanted it to clear soon but now Fcuk it I am liking this avenging angel

Nia_doll thumbnail

TBH I was very sad with regard to the MU, I wanted it to clear soon but now Fcuk it I am liking this avenging angel

All have same feelings makers should work on it all want only one thing clear MU between BrinDev

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nia wow she just gave me goosebumps she is a terrific actress

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Niaโค๏ธโค๏ธShe is fantastic 

Only thing is Clear Mu between BrinDev it will be more and more interesting now its going in a repeated track 

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Ufff freaking hell man the way Nia nailed yesterdays epi she has stole the show๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜her powerpack voice๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

nishalholic143 thumbnail

No doubt Nia is slaying ๐Ÿ˜

I want BrinDev story both sides love

NiaDiva thumbnail

Ha Nia is slaying for sure take a bow to her and her dedication โค๏ธ