Are the CVs turning Bajaj back to a grey character? DT Note Pg 15

Posted: 4 years ago

There is no doubt that Bajaj did save Prerna and has played an important role in Prerna’s transformation as a strong woman who will now be using her brains instead of her heart while dealing with her enemies. But, there is some reason i feel like there is more to what our eyes meet. Reasons are:

Why has Kuki distanced herself from her father, when we have seen Prerna convincing baby Kuki on why she should not stop loving her father and Kuki agreeing to it? 

Secondly, the way Bajaj was seen in a hurry not to let Prerna meet Anu and was continously insisting Prerna to return to London for Kuki's sake. If it was for Kuki, then she for sure should be grateful & cordial with her father, which she is not. Instead, she was seen saying Indian boys valued relationships. 

Bajaj told Prerna that, while leaving for London he had kept a spy who would keep him updated on Prerna’s infos & whereabouts. If that was the case and he really loved Pre, then why didn't he interfere when Prerna was thrown on the streets by the Basus? Why didn't he interfere when Prerna was kidnapped and was almost killed on the cliff by Komo? If he got daily updates about Prerna, why didn't he interfere when Komo had assigned a fraudster Viraj to take Pre away from Kolkota? Especially when that was the best time to struck a deal with Viraj to handover Pre to him. Why was he waiting until Anu took this extreme step and if his claim of loving Prerna was true, why did he let Prerna go through all those nightmarish moments, when he could have easily confronted Anu and make a deal with Anu to take Pre away from him. Instead of waiting under the bridge to save Pre, he should have gone for this option. Anu would have easily and happily agreed to it and would have resorted to the way of using Sneha's paternity issue to distance Pre from him. 

Above all, the way Bajaj was seen instigating Prerna against Anu, especially using the signed papers matter and targeting Anu while filling her mind with hatred. If he had kept a spy, he for sure would have known about Anu's ML phase and about the various moments Anu used to be by Prerna's side & protect her, even in that state. I don't believe that Bajaj was a fool to not know that Sonalika was Komolika and didn't do anything to ensure that Anu was not faking his ML state.

And since Anu's words yesterday has made it clear that this whole operation was not a combined plan of AnuJaj, then the above points forces me to think like, Is Prerna now a mohra in Bajaj's hands whom he is using to get his revenge with Basus done? Are the CVs again turning him back into a grey character? 

I hope so because I personally think Bajaj is best when he's not a soppy softie in love with a woman whose personality doesn't compliment his own.  I want Savage Bajaj, not some lovestruck one. Basus are in due of severe punishment anyway, so if Bajaj wants to punish them, be my guest. I would love it.

If he's responsible for Prerna being separated from Sneha, he has to get punished for that though because that's sick. 

Male lead jab khud kaala ho chuka to Bajaj ke shade se kya lena dena 🤷‍♀️

Your second paragraph about why Bajaj didn’t intervene in all these situations - the answer is VERY simple! Bajaj was not meant to come back then. It really as simple logic as that. He was given a break to come back at the right moment. He also told Prerna that he was hoping she would ask for help but she never did but this time as it was Anurag who pushed her off, he had no choice but to intervene.

These are creative liberties - a character goes and comes when the writers WANT them to. Bajaj barely protested when Prerna wanted to go back but he’s moved past his revenge completely. His love for Prerna overshadowed his thirst for revenge when he left!

Bajaj instigating Prerna against Anurag? Really? Prerna is the one who mentioned revenge first. Anurag was the one who did the fake romance in front of her so she hates him, Anurag was the one who pushed Prerna off.

Why should Bajaj be blamed for instigating when Anurag HIMSELF made Prerna hate him? 🤣

Bajaj will always be a villain for Anurag but not Prerna. Even if Bajaj is grey, god knows what version of black Anurag is!

Edited by Reemz11 - 4 years ago

Does it even matter? Every character in the show is grey now! 

Originally posted by Amanat284

I hope so because I personally think Bajaj is best when he's not a soppy softie in love with a woman whose personality doesn't compliment his own.  I want Savage Bajaj, not some lovestruck one. Basus are in due of severe punishment anyway, so if Bajaj wants to punish them, be my guest. I would love it.

If he's responsible for Prerna being separated from Sneha, he has to get punished for that though because that's sick. 

there’s literally no reason for Bajaj to seperate Prerna from Sneha. He had accepted Sneha before she was born, what would he get out of doing that? He would’ve taken Prerna and Sneha with him easily!

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Does it even matter? Every character in the show is grey now! 

Kaise Pre ka char shade does not exist 😆

Bajaj once said to prerna- woh kuch bhi kar sakte hai but he will never use prerna for the revenge with basus.. for prerna , he left basus on their own way without taking any kind revenge with them ...

Secondly It was not bajaj , Anu khud khudke liye prerna kay man mai nafrat dala hai .. prerna is not blind , she saw everything whatever anurag showed her. here bajaj aisa kuch bola nei .. woh wohi bat bola jo prerna dekha.. and as per the signing file, aisa bhi toh ho sakte hai anurag prerna ko dikhane kay liye in actual bajaj kay property page pe sign karaya regarding basu house ... shahed use nei kia baad mai and property bajaj ka , toh ofcourse usko pata chalegai na when it will transfer on basus's name ... 

and as per viraj or komo track .. bajaj khud bola , apne mujhe ekbar bhi phone nei kia aur khabar nei kia isiliye mai khud bapas nei aya . and shahed informer ko viraj kay baree mai pata nei ho .cos bajaj , komo ka nam liya , not viraj ... and viraj ka true face reveal hone kay 2/3 din kay andar he died.. .and Anu's transformation was shocking for all .. it happened on that day when prerna back from hospital ..tha tmeans kuch ghante ka farak .. shahed bajaj ko time bhi nei mila anu se deal karne kay liye .., shahed socha directly prerna koi bachaou more than dealing this... 

as per prerna- anu confrontation prerna khud revenge lena chahti thi , not bajaj .. so revenge ka hak prerna koi hona chiye na more than other ...and komo is dangerous , shahed dusra koi plan bana lete to kill prerna , where already it has showed anurag is against pre.. toh kis bharase bajaj would allow prerna- anu confrontation . which is still not clear.. but abhi kay liye iyeahi ... so many assumption and speculation .. backstory yet to reveal more.

Kukki- bajaj relationship is completely teenage complexity , it is nothing about the past trauma. cos kukki ek bar bhi iyea nei dikhayi she hates bajaj .. but from her every convos, it seems bajaj is super strict with her , jo a lot of parents hotei hai .. where she was not allowed to watch parent's romantic dance. kukki is a bright student , she has fantasy for boyfriend and affairs,.. means in london bajaj was super strict to give her full freedom .. so as per current scenes father daughter relation has no connection with these messes for sure...

and bajaj was grey /villain for all always n will be forever.. but white and rock solid wall for prerna .  

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Grey characters aren't superficial or lacking in depth that their deeds would make them change colours. They can be saints and sinners at the same time. 

Grey possesses both white and black. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago

Originally posted by grace4317

There is no doubt that Bajaj did save Prerna and has played an important role in Prerna’s transformation as a strong woman who will now be using her brains instead of her heart while dealing with her enemies. But, there is some reason i feel like there is more to what our eyes meet. Reasons are:

Why has Kuki distanced herself from her father, when we have seen Prerna convincing baby Kuki on why she should not stop loving her father and Kuki agreeing to it? 

Secondly, the way Bajaj was seen in a hurry not to let Prerna meet Anu and was continously insisting Prerna to return to London for Kuki's sake. If it was for Kuki, then she for sure should be grateful & cordial with her father, which she is not. Instead, she was seen saying Indian boys valued relationships. 

Bajaj told Prerna that, while leaving for London he had kept a spy who would keep him updated on Prerna’s infos & whereabouts. If that was the case and he really loved Pre, then why didn't he interfere when Prerna was thrown on the streets by the Basus? Why didn't he interfere when Prerna was kidnapped and was almost killed on the cliff by Komo? If he got daily updates about Prerna, why didn't he interfere when Komo had assigned a fraudster Viraj to take Pre away from Kolkota? Especially when that was the best time to struck a deal with Viraj to handover Pre to him. Why was he waiting until Anu took this extreme step and if his claim of loving Prerna was true, why did he let Prerna go through all those nightmarish moments, when he could have easily confronted Anu and make a deal with Anu to take Pre away from him. Instead of waiting under the bridge to save Pre, he should have gone for this option. Anu would have easily and happily agreed to it and would have resorted to the way of using Sneha's paternity issue to distance Pre from him. 

Above all, the way Bajaj was seen instigating Prerna against Anu, especially using the signed papers matter and targeting Anu while filling her mind with hatred. If he had kept a spy, he for sure would have known about Anu's ML phase and about the various moments Anu used to be by Prerna's side & protect her, even in that state. I don't believe that Bajaj was a fool to not know that Sonalika was Komolika and didn't do anything to ensure that Anu was not faking his ML state.

And since Anu's words yesterday has made it clear that this whole operation was not a combined plan of AnuJaj, then the above points forces me to think like, Is Prerna now a mohra in Bajaj's hands whom he is using to get his revenge with Basus done? Are the CVs again turning him back into a grey character? 

This is what even I am thinking from last night. Bajaj already had grudge on Basus (reason not known yet.🤔🤔). Now, with Prerna in revenge-mode too, his army has got bigger. From his point of view, earlier Anti-Basu army was only one as it was only him then, but now Prerna also being in revenge-mode along with him the Anti-Basu army is now two. As you correctly said, what if he saw this Howrah-bridge disaster as a chance to increase his army from 1 member to 2 members ??

Because in any war, (in this case "Basu-Bajaj") , the more number of trained soldiers you have in your army, the chances of you defeating the enemy becomes better. From Bajaj's point of view, the enemy in this case is Basus.

So, I have a gut feeling, what you are saying shall turn out to be true. 👏👏👏👍🏼

But, if it turns out to be true, then in that case Bajaj shall be no less a hypocrite than Anurag.😡😡😭. In such a scenario, once this track ends, it would be interesting to see whom Prerna chooses to be her life-partner in the end - Bajaj or Anurag, obviously considering that, this is not the last track of the show.

If this is the last track of the show, then however the question of "Prerna choosing whom" doesn't arise. Because, if this is the last track, then keeping in mind S1, the trio Anurag-Komo-Prerna is going to die.😳