Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Happy Women's day to all (to Sonakshi Rastogi also)

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Women's day to all the women and to all the men who are giving respect, love and support to the women out there. Respect, love and dignity are the real jewellery for women. Indira Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Kalpana chawla, P.V.Sindhu  are some of inspirational people in real life. Because today is Women's day, I want to share my views about Sonakshi Rastogi, the female lead of KHKT here.

In KHKT, Sonakshi Rastogi impressed me most of the times as a Strong women. In some places, she disappointed me. But 90% of the time she inspired me as a strong fictional character. Being a bread maker of her family from her childhood, spreading love and positively to people around her,Self-dependent, very kind hearted, brave nature, self confidence are impressed me very much. She represents the today working women. She believed in love and gave second chance to love in her life. Sonakshi is the most brave female fictional character I saw till now. She doesn't need any men to rescue her from other men. Every time she rescued herself from some spineless men in society like Mahesh, Karan khanna, the Bollywood producer or co-actor Sumit. She slapped her own husband when he raised question about her character and leaved that in-laws house immediately. I always remember the KHKT episode 28, because in that episode Sonakshi Rastogi amazed me by the way she stood up for her self respect and for her family and taught a lesson to Rohit superbly. Yesterday, Star plus middle east channel dedicated Women's day to Sonakshi Rastogi and Dr.Ishani. Today, Pinkvilla telly published one article about strong and independent women fiction characters from past one decade. In that, they also choosed Sonakshi Rastogi as Strong, inspiring and independent women fictional character from past one decade for their top 10.

Dipika kakar portrayed this Sonakshi Rastogi character very well and she added lot of innocence, beauty and love to Sonakshi Rastogi character. Dipika kakar was awarded as most inspiring women of Maharashtra  top 50 in 2018. She was the only big boss contestant to go in finals in 2018 and she won that trophy also. Both Sonakshi Rastogi and Dipika kakar represents strong and independent women in today society.I am happy that one of my favourite actresses in ITV (Dipika kakar) portrayed one of my favourite fictional characters ( Sonakshi Rastogi ) in a very impressive way.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️