Kushal Tandon talks about "Beyhadh 2"

Posted: 4 years ago

KT: It's not doing well I guess, it's doing well? *laughs* I love Beyhadh. I love Jennifer. I couldn't do Beyhadh coz I was busy with this. I love Beyhadh

https://youtu.be/Fm2CZm56uBI

I don't know about KT now, but he was super underwhelming in B1. It feels like he never grew as an actor from his first show to B1. Dialogue delivery is absolutely abysmal with him.

I hate to be mean, but I am happy he is not part of B2.

Edited by desi344 - 4 years ago

He was busy and hence couldn't do BH2?I doubt whether the team approached him for intense role like Rudra Roy

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

They approached KT for BH2 ðŸ¤”

Okay! Nothing against KT but still bring back KT for Jenny in BH2 will be quite unfit because BH1 concept was different and BH2's concept is complicated.. KT would have tired his level best to portray the role of Rudra Roy.. No doubt in that.. Because as an actor it's his duty to portray any role which he signs..

But seriously, I don't think KT will look like a son for AC  I always feel the connection of real father-son equation with AC and SN even with RV because their face cut are similar but KT as AC's son ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by MyDriYa

They approached KT for BH2 ðŸ¤”

Okay! Nothing against KT but still bring back KT for Jenny in BH2 will be quite unfit because BH1 concept was different and BH2's concept is complicated.. KT would have tired his level best to portray the role of Rudra Roy.. No doubt in that.. Because as an actor it's his duty to portray any role which he signs..

But seriously, I don't think KT will look like a son for AC  I always feel the connection of real father-son equation with AC and SN even with RV because their face cut are similar but KT as AC's son ðŸ¤”

I didn't read any article regarding him being approached for BH2. But media speculated that he might be a part of BH2 bcoz he was part of of the previous season

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

Originally posted by pranurosid

I didn't read any article regarding him being approached for BH2. But media speculated that he might be a part bcoz he was part of the previous season

This media ppls without knowing the concept of the show.. they write anything..

I didn't read any article regarding him being approached for BH2. But media speculated that he might be a part of BH2 bcoz he was part of of the previous season

He doesn't have any reason to lie about being approached. He is close to the entire BH team and they were all at Arbour28 party except Jen

Originally posted by Armu4eva

He doesn't have any reason to lie about being approached. He is close to the entire BH team and they were all at Arbour28 party except Jen

May be . But I didn't read any such articles 

Lmao they didn’t even approach him for bh2 and neither was he interested in doing it.

May be . But I didn't read any such articles 

I will believe actors over media anyday. Case in point jen quitting rumors & her statement😳