Kushal Tandon talks about "Beyhadh 2" - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Even if he was approached, thankgod he was busy. Noone better than Shivin to portray Rudy boy

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I will believe actors over media anyday. Case in point jen quitting rumors & her statement😳

I do believe actors but not everyone. Sorry no offense😃

Originally posted by pranurosid

I do believe actors but not everyone. Sorry no offense😃

😆

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Even if he was approached, thankgod he was busy. Noone better than Shivin to portray Rudy boy

Shivin is the best Rudy boy

So arrogant.. I dont think he would have even remotely pulled off Rudra like shivin did.. 

Originally posted by NamuVyas

So arrogant.. I dont think he would have even remotely pulled off Rudra like shivin did.. 

He couldn't even show any impact in a simple and plain role like Arjun Sharma. He couldn't do justice to a layered and intense character like Rudra Roy

How typical of Kushal Tondon to portray such arrogance. It baffles me how he refuses to grow up at all, his acting being the biggest parameter especially.

Shivin is so apt for the role, majorly because he acts without it looking like he’s “acting” 

He’s just so effortlessly gorgeous at playing Rudra <3

This is extremely arrogant the way he laughed

Thank god I have never ever interest on  him though being hard core B1 fan 

So far I like Gautam & Harshad among Jenny's  male lead actors, take time to accept Ashish &shivn

KT is young to play MJ and too old to play Rudra or more specifically Ashish’s son. Was he approached to play Aamir or Rajeev? 😛 Y will the makers even approach him? Rudra Roy is a well defined character and more importantly Shivin is killing it with his performance. Whereas Arjun Sharma was just a prop in BH1.

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago

I would definitely not be watching BH2 if KT had been cast as Rudra. Can’t stand his acting or his dialogue delivery! Watched him ages ago for a few episodes in some show about two sisters & stopped watching cause of him🙄! Shivin is killing it as Rudta ....and his dialogue delivery & voice intonation/ modulation is one of the best I have ever seen on TV. Hope Shivin gets the success & recognition he deserves after BH2.