Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She knew what she signed up for when she said yes for the film

Tbh, she might not have signed for the verbal disrespect though. Everybody likes to think they are important or they are doing important worksmiley36 , which is understandable but far from the truth. It is also true that in any big project there is hierarchy and all work is not really equal. And more often than not, manager of such a project would know what is more important. In this case, he is already on a fourth take and he knows his priorities are to get the heroes right. For all you know, he might be already frustrated or whatever because of thousand things going wrong. And then Katrina walks up and says I blinked. Most of us would have probably said a variant of the same thing, no matter how great characters we can pretend to be here. What I find more amusing is he chose to make it public, totally uncalled for. What he said is the truth though, it is the unsettling practical reality. Celebrities are known to live in a bubble, so I am sure it must have hurt her. I am sure Rohit Shetty lives in his own, one day same could happen to him. At that point you realize it is helpful to be nice. 😆

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: QueenBolly

Just imagine how female actresses who are just as successful as Katrina or Deepika (or any woman in similar situation) have to go through? 

And imagine the plight of those who are not. Who are just there. Trying to fit in. 

Jerk. Saare ke Saare ghatiya movies hi nikal ta hai. Who even watches them. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

He has always shown this disgusting mentality 🤢

Never liked this guy - shady one 👎🏼

and issue is not about not taking a retake - issue is about his mentality 🤢 

Kat should boycott promotions and stand up for herself and other female actresses - but alas these actresses won’t unite and do that 😵

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago
arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

almost all these mass movies directors gives 2 rs respect for heroines, whether it's their roles or in real life also..

south industry is filled with such misogynist men

unfortunately they are the ones with the money and influence

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The only reason the promo looked interesting is because of Katrina.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: malikakas

The only reason the promo looked interesting is because of Katrina.

Image result for finally someone said it

Image result for finally someone said it gif

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

IKR!  I only watched Sooryavanshi trailer because of Katrina .  

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well climax scene is an expensive one to shoot, and it is true, in that scene no one would notice/give much attention to Katrina, whether she is blinking or not, because that scene is about the three cops.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t know what’s worse?  The fact that he was so rude and disrespectful to her then, or him telling the whole world about it now?  

No one thought Katrina would have a big role here. I’m sure Kat herself didn’t think that yet she’s still trying to do her best with whatever she’s got.  To be this blatantly dismissive, and not even realize it, WOW!!  

Exactly he's coming across as a sexist to me.