Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

with this type of statement I want to see which femal actress he will get for Golmaal 5

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is so blatantly sexist. Katrina brings in a certain star-value to the project she's in, and he, of all people, should know that. After all, he's paying her crores for what?

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I mean if directors insisted on getting proper scenes from Katrina, it would take them forever to finish shooting. At some point you have to be practical. 

He could have said that in a nice way though. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

Not funny dude! U have no idea how irritating that I can’t change the username. 🤢

Just curious to know why can't you change your username🤔? The option is there in preferences.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

with this type of statement I want to see which femal actress he will get for Golmaal 5

Ibrahim maybe 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am not that big fan of Katrina but feel offended. Ban Rohit Shetty n ban sooryavanshi. 😡

Waise bhi bakwas hi hogi. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

I mean if directors insisted on getting proper scenes from Katrina, it would take them forever to finish shooting. At some point you have to be practical. 

He could have said that in a nice way though. 

She knew what she signed up for when she said yes for the film

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Liya kyu koi dekhega nahi to? Khud hi wig pehenke katrina ka role kar lete. Tankhwa bhi bachh jaata

THIS !! 🤣

Anyways....I am not surprised that Shetty would disrespect Kat publicly like that.....uss type ka insaan he hai...🤢..like bichhu dank he maarega na 🤢.....aur kya karega.....ek Shetty....doosra KJo...these two don't surprise me any more🤢

fcuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rohit did not say anywhere that no one sees Katrina in the whole movie. He is talking about one scene where the 3 cops + Katrina come with the cops carrying guns.  I think it is awkward to say it publicly but I dont see whats the big deal. It is an action scene where public is focused on the stunts and they might focus more on the actors than actresses.

I find it funny though that people who are the first to mock Katrina for taking up flowerpot roles are now getting outraged by Rohit Shetty. Not talking about this thread but what I saw on twitter.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Is there any cure for political correctness?

He talked about a particular scene, not the whole movie.😆

And demanding a retake of a blast scene for a minuscule reason is ridiculous.