Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rohit Shetty claims "no one will notice Katrina" in Sooryavanshi - Page 4

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

this part of the article has now been edited out, before it was '5 things Rohit shetty told us about Sooryavanshi' and now the title is '4 things'. So rohit must have seen the reactions and asked Film Companion to take that bit out. But didn't rohit think before he said this? Didn't he know the reaction it would get? He just shot himself in the foot by saying this, katrina fans are angry and rohit is being called sexist, somebody from his team could have atleast understood that what he said is not going to be received well and asked film companion not to add it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Well the man's got a point ðŸ˜† 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

He didnt said no one will notice katrina in the movie , he said in that scene no one will notices her as she doesnt  have anything to do in the scene.

Rai ka pahad like usual keyboard artists.

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: anjs

people are so butt-hurt since it's katrina..........same thing if said about Deepika, toh same log celebrate kar rahe hote aur Rohit wouldve been called a master movie maker by now...... 😆

Just like how u wouldn’t bat an eyelid to sl** shame Kat or rival actresses of your Matarani. Ofcourse if this has been about Kat, u can be forgiving. If it was abt your Matarani, RS would have been crucified here by u and your gang.

SASSZS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Your signature is epic ..😂🤣

Not funny dude! U have no idea how irritating that I can’t change the username. ðŸ¤¢

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

Not funny dude! U have no idea how irritating that I can’t change the username. ðŸ¤¢

Quick question - how did you make the giant leap from being MrsRanveerSigh to a hardcore Ranveer hater ? .. Does it have anything with despo DP's PDA for RK ? .. I dont see how Ranveer can be faulted for that .. ðŸ¤”

SASSZS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Quick question - how did you make the giant leap from being MrsRanveerSigh to a hardcore Ranveer hater ? .. Does it have anything with despo DP's PDA for RK ? .. I dont see how Ranveer can be faulted for that .. ðŸ¤”

I replied via PM. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bakhtaavar

Lol  , this is the respect katrina earned in her 17 year career . Glorified item girl

Because we're supposed to take Rohit Shetty as a reference? 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shameful. This statement is worse than the trailer of sooryavanshi

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I noticed her in the trailer infact she acted better than the rest of them lol 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago