Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya OS : SHE The Reason I Met HER

Tisha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi :) this is my second story on Abhigya... Hope you like it. I posted it on Wattpad so I thought why not here also please excuse mistakes 

A stadium is shown full of crowd...... The only Name is Heard is ABHI...ABHI....ABHI...... Yes abhi the Rockstar..... Crowd is just getting out of control after hearing his songs and a Soul is just smiling broadly sitting in her room.....
...........Back to the concert......
"Hello dear fans As you all know Today is my Birthday and I am here with you guys on my wife insistence to celebrate my this Birthday with my fans..... Thank U so much for all the love you guys shower on me...... I'm so grateful towards you guys...... Today I want to dedicate this song to my lovely wife who is my very life...... Hope you guys will enjoy it"

Song Tum Mile To

Tu Hi Meri Hai Sari Zameen 
Chahe Kahin Se Chalun
Tujh Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukun
Tere Siva Maun Jaun Kahan
Koi Bhi Raah Chunu 
Tujh Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukun 

Tum Mile To Lamhein Tham Gaye
Tum Mile To Sare Gum Gaye
Tum Mile To Muskurana Aa Gaya

Tum Mile To Jadoo Chaa Gaya
Tum Mile To Jeena Aa Gaya
Tum Mile To Mene Paya Hai Khuda

O Oo 
Tujh Mein Kirana Dikhe
Dil Ko Sahara Dikhe
Aa Mere Dhadkan Tham Le

Aahna
Teri Taraf Hi Mude
Yeh Saas Tujhse Jude
Har Pal Yeh Tera Naam Le 
Tum Mile To Abb Kya Hai Kami
Tum Mile To Duniya Mil Gai
Tum Mile To Mil Gaya Aasra

Din Mere Tujhse Chale
Raatein Bhi Tujhse Dhale
Hai Waqt Tere Haath Mein

Hooo Tu Hi Shehar Hai Mera
Tujh Mein Hi Ghar Hai Mera
Rehta Hai Tere Saath Mein 

Tum Mile To Mil Gaya Humsafar
Tum Mile To Khud Ki Hai Khabar
Tum Mile To Ristha Sa Ban Gaya
..... And the Crowd Cheers ONCE MORE ONCE MORE...... more Loudly
Needless to say the concert is a big hit....
....... After 1 hour.......
*****Abhi's POV*****
Today is my Birthday Fuggy and I am angry with you for not being here with me but you know I can't be angry with you for more than one minute..... I just wish you are here with me and we will celebrate it just like we both planned but I know why you want me to celebrate this Day with my fans as it's going to be my 50th concert and you planned it on this day in order to thank my all fans.... I miss you so much and I just wanna be home ASAP.... and his thought process broke by the sudden break of car and driver informs him that they are at Airport....Later he is in his flight to Mumbai and again he start thinking how the met and how his life turned out to be......

********Abhi's POV********

4 Years ago I was not a Rockstar.... I was one of the people who wanna prove themselves to the world specially to those who mocked their dreams.... I live in Pune with my sister Aaliya who is my support system and who want to see her Brother as a Rockstar who Rocks the whole world and to fulfill her dreams and for my passion of singing I went to Mumbai for Auditions..... The Auditions went well but then I felt little uneasy as if something wrong gonna happen in my life.... I didn't think twice and dialed Aaliya's number to check wether she is fine after two rings an unknown voice spoke to me...

Abhi : Hello....Aaliya

Unknown: Hello this is not Aaliya.... Actually she met with an accident and I took her to hospital.... may I know who is this.....

And the phone slides down from his hands because of shock and prays for his little sister well being.... After few minutes.... 

A: This is Aaliya's brother here and may I know where is Aaliya and what happened to her..... 

Unknown: Nothing to worry Mr. Abhi Aaliya is out of danger now she is in city hospital Pune.... she kinda dashed with someone's car and went unconscious I saw her and took her to hospital as their are some minor injuries.... you please don't stress yourself and don't worry I'll take care of her until you came from Mumbai...

A(surprised): May I know who are you and how do you knows me...

Unknown: This is Pragya here...Aaliya's friend.....

A: ohh Pragya..... Thank you so much for taking care of her and I'll reach Mumbai in 2 hours max....

P: Abhi don't stress yourself I know she is your sister but she is my best friend also..... so come here safely and please don't rush to reach here..... 

A: ok Pragya I'll by...

P: by....

And a battle start with my heart and my mind for trusting some unknown person but somewhere deep I trusted her with Aaliya because whenever Aaliya got some free time she started her Pragya jaap

***After 2 hours on same day****

I rushed into the hospital and dashed into a girl on reception and immediately says sorry as it was mistake.... And turned to asked the receptionist about Aaliya.... as I took Aaliya's name she looked at me and introduce herself as Dr. Pragya Arora Aaliya's friend as I looked into her eyes I just feel calm and all worries left my mind.... 2 minutes later I came back to earth.... she told me that Aaliya is completely fine now and I can take her to home while taking me to her room...... when I reached Aaliya's room and saw her smiling talking to someone and he was none other than Neil Arora Aaliya's friend and Pragya introduce him as her Brother.... I am quite surprised with the new piece of information because Aaliya never told me that Neil is Pragya's brother.... Then Aaliya's loud scream bring me back from my shock..... she is just happy to see her Bahi haha that is me..... I enquired her how she met with accident and scold her for being careless because she is the only one who I can say my family & Pragya clams me saying that everything is fine now and I stopped scolding her and after some time I went with Pragya to discharge Aaliya leaving her with Neel.....That day Pragya's presence brought some calmness in my life and I came to know why Aaliya used to chants Pragya does this Pragya does that...... she is simply a girl who wants to brought smile on someone's face with her efforts........ 

*****After 2 years*******

From that day of Aaliya's accident Pragya and I started to stay in touch with each other and we became best friends and start sharing everything with each other..... on 14th June it was my 1st concert the same day I met Pragya... I struggle a lot for this time but first it was Aaliya who was their for me every time but after Pragya came in my life I got a best friend also..... Pragya, Aaliya, Neel everyone is present there to cheer me and as the both most important person of my life is present there and it was the moment for which I was waiting for years I felt a little nervous but looking at both of them I started feeling confident I just put my all energy and my 1st concert is a big hit..... After the event Aaliya gives me her1000 watts smile and I felt extremely happy that I started fulfilling my promise to her informs me that Tanu her and my common friend is coming to meet us at XYZ place and I was happy about her sudden meet and just on same time Neel got a call about some Nikhil Sood is coming to meet Pragya so I told Neel to call him the same place where we gonna meet Tanu and everyone is surprised by my sudden action expect Pragya because she is smiling broadly after my decision as she is the one who understand me like my Aaliya do.... I held her hand and inform Neeliya to come in other car as I wanna discuss something important with my fuggy(Haha it's just some random reason as I wanna spend some quality time with Fuggy

I still remember her reaction when I address her as Fuggy for 1st time) so I took her to beach and we discussed all the things happened in last few days in our life and she congratulated me for my 1st success.... After few hours we went to meet Nikhil and Tanu.... when we reached there Tanu came running to me and gave me a friendly hug (from the corner of my eyes I saw Fuggy is smiling at us like she knows Tanu for a long time) we talked for sometime as she wanna share a good news with all of us after sometimes a man looking dashing in black suite comes out of his car and the moment my Fuggy sees him she started smiling and he gave her a friendly hug and I started feeling a little jealous don't know why after knowing that it just a friendly hug nothing more and to our surprise when Tanu and Nikhil sees each other they literally shout like they had seen some ghost in each other and after some time they informed us that they are getting married next month to my surprise and the 1st thought came to my mind is what a small world it is before 2 years it was Neeliya and now Nita(Nikhil and Tanu) later Fuggy told me how she met Tanu and they became good friends And this meeting changed my thinking about our relationship as best friends and I started feeling that I consider her more than my best friend but I was little confused about my feelings for her and also afraid for her reaction as well..... And after exactly 2 months I came to the conclusion that I wanna spend my rest of my life with her And planned to propose her on her Birthday.....to my surprise she accepted my proposal(why I am the only one who got surprised every single time) and told me that it was the best birthday gift she has ever expected And our more beautiful journey started as we are going to stands besides each other every moment in our lives..... And After 6 months we got married as Neel and Aaliya got engaged right after our marriage.....

AND ONCE AGAIN I AM BACK TO THE EARTH WITH PLANE LANDING ANNOUNCEMENT TO MUMBAI AFTER 7 HOURS TIRING JOURNEY THOUGH IT IS BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS FILLED WITH THE LOVELY MOMENTS OF MY LIFE.... 

******Present******

I quickly comes out of the airport and look for my driver and to once again my surprise I spotted Pragya not the Driver waiting for me.... The moment I spotted her all the time I missed her doesn't matter to me now..... I took her into a bone crushing hug as my life depends on it..... After breaking hug

Abhi: Fuggy what are you doing here I told you to take rest na and one minute how's your fever now and you took medicine or not and....

Pragya(with cute pout):How much questions you are asking me yes my Rockstar I took medicine and right now I am perfectly fine and no more question now just come with me because I know you are tired and I don't want you to fell ill once again.....

A: ok Fuggy we should start for home..... you know I missed you badly.....

P: is there any moment you don't miss me 

And before he answers her question they reach to the car.... After putting his luggage they both sits and Pragya told the Driver to start.....

P: Suniye now you rest for some time because I know you didn't rested whole day today as well as yesterday....

A: ok my highness as you say...

And lies down on the back seat putting his head on her lap and drifted to a peaceful sleep...

3 hours later

P: Suniye wake up we reached

A: Fuggy sone do na(let me sleep Fuggy) 

"And he opened his eyes fully knowing his Fuggy's reaction because he knows she has planned something special for the one of the most important days of their lives"

P(with sad pout): you know na I want to give you surprise and here you are playing with me..... you go to sleep I am not gonna talk to you(plain lie as she is talking to him😜) and haa do whatever you want.....

Abhi presses her nose button to stop her talking further

A: Awww my Fuggy you took it seriously I was just joking na I missed you as it had been 2 days since I fought with you na...... So I just wanna have my fill....

P: Hhmmm now stop your cheese talks and get up fast as it's already late now we should go otherwise I'll be angry with you once again.....

A: as you say madam(and Pragya giggles)...

"Then both of them welcome by Neeliya..... Aaliya hugged him saying I miss you bro and Abhi hugged her back..... Then he looks around the house and surprised to see hisbest friend Purab with a girl and a little cute boy in her Arms who seems to be 3 months old Abhi and Purab steps forward and hugs each other Purab is abhi's best friend from childhood but somehow the situations parts them away..... The bond and comfort of being with his little bro Purab which abhi always missed after being with Neel also is back in his life once again and with triple happiness.... He meets Bulbul and took their little bundle of happiness in his arms carefully and start playing him while listening to Purab that how he met Pragya Bhabhi and how she found out about me being your friend then how she planned this surprise and needles to say abhi is surprised again.... And to surprise him more Pragya answers his unasked question

P(wishpers near his ears): Suniye you are not the only one who gets surprised every time we all got surprised but we didn't shows it....

A(staring at her): how come you read my mind every single time fuggy.....

P: Because as much as I you knows me the same thing happens with me my Pati dev....

It's around 11:45 And everyone thinks to go to their room giving some privacy to Abhigya   After sharing a group hug.....

*****Abhigya Room*******

Abhigya reaches their room and look at the clock same time.... And it's 12 

A&P(same time): HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY FUGGY/ABHI And kisses passionately.... After breaking their kiss they rested there forehead on each other.....

A: Fuggy I have planned to take you somewhere and for this you have to wait until sunrise and to make up for this here is your gift....

And it brought tears in her eyes as it's some stamp papers showing he has built an orphanage just because she wanna help those who has no one to say their own and a small hospital where those who can't afford high charges for their treatment and both are on his Fuggy's name because he knows how much she tries to brought a smile with her actions.......

P(in tears): Abhi Thank you soo much for these wonderful gifts these are one of the most beautiful gifts of my life and hugs him....

A: Fuggy why are you saying Thank you and please stop crying.... you know na when you cries I die little every single time..... so stop crying and smile please...

P(while wiping tears): ok now I stopped crying and gives him a beautiful smile.....

A: ohhh BTW where is my gift my loving wife.....

And Pragya takes his hand and puts on her stomach while Abhi looking at her in confusion and hears her say here is your gift my Pati Dev(in tears).......

A(in tears): Fuggy are you trying to saying that WE ARE...(And choked his voice) and Pragya finishes for him

P: PREGNANT.....

And this time Pragya is surprised

Abhi shouts WOOHHHOOOO.....And lifts Pragya in his arms and twirls her and after2 minutes he Puts her gently on the bad and kisses her lips tenderly and passionately  while she reciprocate with equal vigour.... After breaking their kiss they hugs each other....

A: Thank you so much Pragya this is the best gift of my life

Because of loss of words Pragya just hugs him in return And While hugging Abhi Thank Aaliya in his mind as it's because of Aaliya he met Pragya and gets so much happiness in his life

So it's the whole story I really don't know how it turned out to be so really sorry if you guys felt bored and thought that this wasted your precious time.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

aww... never felt bored. it's a sweet story. thanks for sharing.  😉

Tisha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail