कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Written Updates 07 Mar 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Isn't the gaudy sarees of mohini enough, now she is wearing those gaudy bedsheets on her arms. 

If Diya is not Anurag's daughter that's karma for the Basu's they refused to accept their own blood now they are raising another mans child.

Originally posted by mily_mathew

Komo is not going to leave Anurag, she needs him by hook or crook, it's a competition for her, some kids like others toys, like that, the only good scene today was prerna meeting her family. 

Was it good? Why didnt pre contact them all these years ? Both veena and her bahu r acting like pre mela ghoom ke aayi hai😆

Originally posted by anju_maaneet

In this whole fb drama atleast I liked one point that anu thought if pre is with him, komo will never allow them to be happy or pre to be happy, she will make one or other problems to them, so he let go of her( but choosen wrong way) atleast she will be happy without him...that's what he thought.....

And our pre she never cared abt her family either before 8 years or now..that time she was always behind anu anu anu...how many time bb insulted vee, but she never cared abt her....and I guess in these 8 yrs too she would have never contacted them....atleast how they r living....already they r stuggling financially..now also madam returned to India to revenge anu only...she never bothered abt her family how r they living, how they r surviving.....

When have the Sharmas cared for Prerna 😆They put Anurag over their own daughter time and again and that man pushed their daughter from a bridge. Anurag is the own who should have taken care of her family in her absence. Usse trauma deke dur bhej diya  and he didn't even take care of her family. 

And in 8 years he didn’t get a chance to ask those “divers” if they actually got the girl or not🤣

Originally posted by Reemz11

HE HAD KEPT DIVERS READY? ARE YOU KIDDINGME???

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

When have the Sharmas cared for Prerna 😆They put Anurag over their own daughter time and again and that man pushed their daughter from a bridge. Anurag is the own who should have taken care of her family in her absence. Usse trauma deke dur bhej diya  and he didn't even take care of her family. 

I am sure even now the Sharmas wll be like Anu cannot do this blah blah, zaroor koi reason hoga  n Bajaj is bad blah blah and hume tumse yeh umeed nahi the pre blah blah 😡😕

The story about the farmhouse romance. My guess is he got drunk after pushing Prerna and that was the day of his galti. Whatever. I'm coming up with as many outrageous theories as the story itself. It's fun actually, thinking wildly out of the box😆

Originally posted by _charu_

Was it good? Why didnt pre contact them all these years ? Both veena and her bahu r acting like pre mela ghoom ke aayi hai😆

ha ha true, sharmas to namoone hain. They r more worried about selling pash Ina shawls than preyu

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Jai Ma Durga has started. Toofan aane mein der nahi hain 😆

Actually Durga Maa is trying to tell them, yes you are both here. But, that's dangerous. You both are better off in different directions.

Frankly I am not thrilled with using this symbolism with Anupre. He has confessed to pushing her. It's morally, ethically wrong from every angle. At least stop with this symbolism. 

Suta episode is up on HS 😊