Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

My head is ghummi ghumming very much  writers wat they are trying to show???

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amlavs

My head is ghummi ghumming very much  writers wat they are trying to show???

How to love 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Am afraid of the word love 😆 and a love like this wow 😆😆

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Saves me from watching the episode live .😅

Krinya thumbnail

Means..pre can recognize anurags presence  from 3 ft distance but she can do aarti with him ?🤪 Revenge ? 

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Confusing..............I am unable to understand the story of KZK2. Is it problem with my mind set? Oh..........No.

Divers under the bridge..................no group of divers...........Single person in the river to save Prerna's life...Mr Bajaj..............Arti together..........Prerna's saree was fallen over Anurag..........Where is the story heading???? Love or revenge..........revenge + love????

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Where is that baby Sneha? Nation wants to know. There's no FB of Anu yet of what happened to Sneha? ? 

I can imagine the writers huddling evey evening, kal kya dikhayenge? 

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In this whole fb drama atleast I liked one point that anu thought if pre is with him, komo will never allow them to be happy or pre to be happy, she will make one or other problems to them, so he let go of her( but choosen wrong way) atleast she will be happy without him...that's what he thought.....

And our pre she never cared abt her family either before 8 years or now..that time she was always behind anu anu anu...how many time bb insulted vee, but she never cared abt her....and I guess in these 8 yrs too she would have never contacted them....atleast how they r living....already they r stuggling financially..now also madam returned to India to revenge anu only...she never bothered abt her family how r they living, how they r surviving.....

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

In this whole fb drama atleast I liked one point that anu thought if pre is with him, komo will never allow them to be happy or pre to be happy, she will make one or other problems to them, so he let go of her( but choosen wrong way) atleast she will be happy without him...that's what he thought.....

And our pre she never cared abt her family either before 8 years or now..that time she was always behind anu anu anu...how many time bb insulted vee, but she never cared abt her....and I guess in these 8 yrs too she would have never contacted them....atleast how they r living....already they r stuggling financially..now also madam returned to India to revenge anu only...she never bothered abt her family how r they living, how they r surviving.....

So he decided na komo is bad for them? That's why he married her..and he should.now give up on pre and accept the destiny..kahin pre phir sindoor sindoor challenge khelegi, we know the outcome 😆  what say..

Arre bhai koi #anulika trend karo😭

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Komo is not going to leave Anurag, she needs him by hook or crook, it's a competition for her, some kids like others toys, like that, the only good scene today was prerna meeting her family. 

Edited by mily_mathew - 4 years ago