KZK Crackship pairing with other show characters

Posted: 4 years ago

If you could ship Anurag, Prerna, Bajaj or anyone else in the show with the leads from another TV show, what would your pairings be?

Here are my crackship pairings...

Anurag:

Maya from Beyhadh (Parth & Jennifer Winget is my dream pair)

Zoya from Bepannaah (Another Parth & Jennifer pairing)

Annika from Ishqbaaz (Opposites attract again)

Zoya from Qubool hai (Surbhi Jyothi and Parth is another dream pair of mine)

Prerna:

Asad from Qubool Hai (Yes, I know KSG and Eri pairing has already happened in KZK, but I'm talking about these two characters in particular)

Siddhanth Modi from Dil Mil Gaye (Karan Wahi and Erica would make such a cute couple)

Omkara from Ishqbaaz (Would be very refreshing for these two characters to come together)

Bajaj:

Maya from Beyhadh (Maya again, I know. But I'd like to the dynamics between two grey characters who are equally cunning & ambitious. Also, KaJen😒)

Khushi from IPKKND (One is shrewd and cunning, the other is innocence personified)

Gunjan from Miley Jab Hum Tum (I know... Sanaya and KSG again. But what can I say... I've dreamt about seeing them together in a show from since DMG days)

What are your crackship pairings?

Love,

Nia

Rishabh Bajaj and Nishiganda Dasgupta (Corporate-BipashaBasu) 

😎

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Rishabh Bajaj and Nishiganda Dasgupta (Corporate-BipashaBasu) 

😎

Wow! Yeah! That would be amazing! I didn't think about that <3

Good one manh!😎

Also Bajaj and Anika from IB. πŸ˜³ both having the same hard life,πŸ₯Ί at least Anika will learn to do business properly πŸ˜†and Bajaj will learn how colourful life is!😳

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Also Bajaj and Anika from IB. πŸ˜³ both having the same hard life,πŸ₯Ί at least Anika will learn to do business properly πŸ˜†and Bajaj will learn how colourful life is!😳

I've never imagined Bajaj and Annika together. But now if I think about it, they'll wreck havoc together. It will probably start off with Bajaj getting irritated with her everytime, and slowly he'll end up falling for her cute antics!

Originally posted by MissPassionPen

Wow! Yeah! That would be amazing! I didn't think about that <3

Good one manh!😎

they both have the same wavelength be it business or life.  

I so want a character like Nishiganda to make an entry in the show opposite Bajaj. 

Originally posted by MissPassionPen

I've never imagined Bajaj and Annika together. But now if I think about it, they'll wreck havoc together. It will probably start off with Bajaj getting irritated with her everytime, and slowly he'll end up falling for her cute antics!

there you go😎 and he will laugh, smile and appreciate life and even have fun, while she will learn how to do business and make fun of his dry humour. πŸ˜†

Though I love Maneet a lot and cannot imagine anyone else with Geet, I would not mind RB getting someone like Geet. He all serious and she is bubbly and fun loving. He will love her unconditionally all his warts and all, and give him the family he so craves and deserves. β€οΈ

Originally posted by MishtyShona

Though I love Maneet a lot and cannot imagine anyone else with Geet, I would not mind RB getting someone like Geet. He all serious and she is bubbly and fun loving. He will love her unconditionally all his warts and all, and give him the family he so craves and deserves. β€οΈ

Geet Maan no no β™₯️. Anika Bajju. That's it full and final haan KaTi chahiye yea bolo na πŸ˜‚ phir toh Dr Muskaan and Bajju rakh do best pair ever πŸ€£

MR Bajaj with Khushi kumari Gupta..... MR Bajaj with Vish from naagin 3..... Mr Bajaj with Anika from IB..... Mr Bajaj with sonakshi from kahaan hum kahaan tum........... Mr Bajaj with Ishi Ma..Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago