Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

MR Bajaj with Khushi kumari Gupta.....MR Bajaj with Vish from naagin 3.....Mr Bajaj with Anika from IB.....Mr Bajaj with sonakshi from kahaan hum kahaan tumMr Bajaj with Ishi Ma..

😆👍🏼

Amphitrite thumbnail

Main chup rahu toh hi behtar hai🥺

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rishabh aur Zoya. That track in QH when Zoya thought Asad was a secret agent 😆 I feel like it would be such a comedy to see Zoya actually reacting to Rishabh and the way he talks,walks, and threatens people. And Rishabh when he sees the reaction would only overdo things further. It will be internally laughing at her and endeared. And OMG 'Aap itne emotionally challenged and patthar dil kyun hain Mr Bajaj'. 🤣 

Zoya was outspoken, independent and fun. Everything Prerna isnt lol. Rishabh would like her so much. And Zoya would uncover what an amazing man he is and know this worth too. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting post! I would have really love to see Rishab with Prena  again before she had fallen in love with Anurag Basu. She was introduced as a loony bin in her Lala land and I am suddenly reminded of Rishabh Bajaj statement. About Kash me up say subsea Pele Mila Hota

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mr. Bajaj and Dr. Sonakshi Bose (Erica Fernandez), Bajaj have a mature and authority filled aura while Sonakshi was sweet yet equally stern, balanced, mature yet crazy and cute, sensible, understanding, with good negotiating skills and knows how to tackle people around her. One can call her a little version of Bajaj eventually they would be really balanced and well to deal with. Perfect match.

Anurag Basu and Nisha Gangwal (Aneri Vajani from Nisha aur uske cousins) The cool, crazy Tom boy who have loads on heart, pretends to be an extrovert but an introvert, ambitious but caring for family, rebellious and stubborn, no nonsense for love but doesn't hate the feeling of love either . Considering Anurag's too ideal and lost boy type characterisation Nisha would seem to be perfect to bring madness in his life. And by madness I mean limited madness with shararat not love story waali bakwaas and theories. She is witty and would be worth watching her face offs with Mohini if in any case she tried to treat her the same way as Prerna. Moreover, she would have guts to throw out Komolika in the first instance and if Anurag did what he did on his engagement with Komolika she won't have turned her eyes on him ever again. No space for him in her life as a lover but may be on discovering about his so called sacrifice at most she would friend zone him.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I would like to see Mr. Bajaj with Annika from Ishqbaaaz And Mishti from Yeh Rishta Hain Pyaar Ke 

Anurag with Naira from YRKKH would be a nice match as characters 

Prerna with Omkara from Ishqbaaaz and also Abir from Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke (I know Erica and Shaheer worked together before but Abir is a gentleman character and Prerna deserve a guy like him)

Also I would love to pair Komolika (Aamna) up with Shivaay Singh Oberoi from Ishqbaaaz (Both are screwed individual and would be fire together and Shivaay will handle Komo well too ) 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

RB: 

RB x Aalia { Beintehaa}
RB x Avni { Naamkaran}

Prerna:

P x RK {MadhubalaEkIshqEkJunoon}

P x Siddhant {DMG} 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
RB x Sameera "Broken but beautiful) RB x Geet
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think I have always wanted to see Bajaj-Maya together. The level at which Bajaj is characterized, though shoddily depicted can only be matched by Maya's characterization. ☺️ 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

I think I have always wanted to see Bajaj-Maya together. The level at which Bajaj is characterized, though shoddily depicted can only be matched by Maya's characterization. ☺️ 

If only