Start of the show- Qurbaan Hua

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I watched the show- it has humor element between the leads which is going to turn into angst after the death of their loved ones, I liked the bike scene though it was long ride for stealing but the background music Qurbaan Hua along with the scenes when Neel looks at Chahat are capturing yet too early I believe to play it, it symbolizes that he is already in love and covers it with his humor, which we all know is not the case, yes there might be attraction but too early for that too...

They have shown the leads much in these epis and I liked this fact about the show, other characters are supporting and hence not much is shown for them yet... we dont know how the creatives are going to go from here but its a good start and I am already into Neel Chahat scenes, 

These two scenes are top on the list right now....

-Bike scene

-Cake scene 

.....both feeding poor hungry children at the end..in both the scenes, Neel's badla from Chahat with Cake scene for the Bike scene 

Now the plot, really engaging two faiths brought together for their families. and death of loved ones.... I think Pramod ( Brother in Law of Neel) will play the villainous role from here on will use Neel's encounters with Chahat and blame game so on so forth... plus he was too good to be true in the first place, him romancing his wife sister was shocking, though it was kinda predictable somehow had the feeling about it and bam here it was...

The pace of the story moving is fast and didnt feel like it was dragging, initially I thght we would have to wait a month or so for them just to have cordial and comfort relation, but the banters and encounters of Neel and Chahat prove they are happy go lucky types, really cant wait for them to be serious with each other in terms of revenge and revealation...

All in all good to watch the show, if you are first time viewer of the leads you might watch few epis to get adjusted with the leads... 

Yesterday's scene was crushing. ...and today💔

So no one knows about the baby cept Chaahat and her father. Will the baby be the reason of their marriage  

Can we have an episode discussion thread?

Originally posted by Sofna

Yesterday's scene was crushing. ...and today💔

So no one knows about the baby cept Chaahat and her father. Will the baby be the reason of their marriage  

Can we have an episode discussion thread?

Sure you wanna open a episode discussion thread??

Originally posted by ErumMalik

I wouldn't know how to go about it. I think we also need Mod's permission.

Originally posted by Sofna

I wouldn't know how to go about it. I think we also need Mod's permission.

Oh I am mod of this forum and will guide you.. will PM you shortly here ðŸ˜Š

The plot is quite intriguing ...yup...they didn't stretch the track for long which seems quite good to me. 

Originally posted by ErumMalik

Can we please open it??

I'm craving for it as nothing is there to discuss about the show😥