Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haan, naam bhi Meenu ka hai aur kaam bhi Meenu ka.

Aut baaki ke episode main Kuhu aur uska birthday 👍🏼

Sabse special birthday in the family, toh 2 episodes dedicated to magical birthday 🤡

Itna attention toh kisi ko nahin mil ta hai family main... phir bhi kum hi pad jata hai 😛

🤣 pali she is the centre of attention... but like someone said in At i think it was you very soon mishbir n parul maasi might leave this house... 

more than episode i'm interested in precap wow kuhu almost confessing herself... maybe in rage of blaming mish she herself will say about coffee i think 🤣

Originally posted by: The_incredible

She just fell down yaar...I thought of many things when j heard abt that accident spoiler😆😆chalo koi nahi..kuhu will herself say everything and she will get away with it for her honesty..Abir will do Pooja of her saying she is the most honest person in the person in the world..

haan actually its like a trigger to kuhu to confess herself... in fit of rage she will confess everything on own... but as its her birthday no one will say anything to her... abir will praise her n say its not your mistake, mish will support her behen, maybe only kunal will get angry as he was the one who was so angry on the person who spiked abir drink... 

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Diyu it will be parallel to nannu track🤬

same feeling kuhu will confess on own but everyone will say it was not her mistake n its her birthday too so everyone will zipp their mouth...  sorry to say but maheshwari hai so saari galti maaf... 🤣

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Ahhh Parul and Mish should have been Mil and Dil! 

kaise se yeh Abir, Meenu ka munna hogaya🙄

exactly i felt the same and abir too sees parul as maa n close to her more than meenu... 

fate yaar... but just giving birth doesnt make you a mother is a perfect saying for our show for every character 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ek Thi Kuhu.

Kuhu ka tha Birthday.

Birthday pe MishBir show Magic.

Magic se aaya Kuhu-Tree with gifts.

Gifts from each Rajvansh member to Kuhu.

Kuhu got attention, Kuhu happy.

Happy with gifts except no to silver jhumke from saasuma Parul.

Parul dukhi, noticed by Abir-Mishti

Mishti tricked Parul to give her special jhumke

Jhumke dene aayi Parul interrupting Mishti and Abir

Abir saw Red Pear envelope delivered outside house to BigBen

BigBen giving wicked smile and challenging Thumbs up to Abir

Abir lost in Ma, forgot Kiss challenge to his Mishti

Mishti greeting her family who came to do Holika Dahan

Holika Dahan kare Abir, farman by BigBen

BigBen, can Kunal and I do this time said Kuhu

Kuhu wants what she wants, why think of Mishti and bro

Bro said sure, why not Holika Dahan by Kuhu and Kunal

Kunal gift LaalNashpati company to bhabhi Mishti

Mishti is happy, got accepted by Family

Family no clue jal-bhun gayi Kuhu

Kuhu upset Mishti got big gift on her Birthday

Birthday saga iti samapt, chaloo hai drama

drama toh chalta rahega, ho gaya khatam aaj ka Review

😆

I think story has reached it's tipping point. We just have to bear this endless drama a little more, they will reveal the endgame soon... 

Image result for hang in tight gif

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Meenu on call with laxman to bring papers she asked for,,, thinks everyone are preparing for holi but already there is fire in kuhu heart i just need to add ghee.. 

abir follos meenu out n asks where she is going at this time... 

parul maasi talking to jugnu about preparation... mishti n naanu comes there... mish silently asks if he is  ready, then action... 

naanu - now i will give fees to you for all this..

mish - haan it was kuhu birthday, abir arranged it but idea was mine, i wore such a good dress too.. i too need to get gift naa.. 

naanu - so you need gift for your sisters birthday

mish says its for her effort..

parul comes there n both ask mish what she wants as gift..

mish asks for the jhumka... says its was so beautiful... as kuhu also denied so can i get it... 

parul gets happy... goes to get it... 

Meenu says to abir that she is there to get papers.. as its kuhu birthday she wanted to get papers here.. abir says let me wait with you n see who brings the papers... meenu is scared what if abir sees laxman... 

someone else comes there with paper... that too with red pear envelop... they go inside... laxman message meenu that as abir was standing with her he sent papers like this... 

abir still looks doubtful

Cha Diyu, from when did Laxman became so brainy🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

same feeling kuhu will confess on own but everyone will say it was not her mistake n its her birthday too so everyone will zipp their mouth...  sorry to say but maheshwari hai so saari galti maaf... 🤣

Ekdum sahi kaha...mahs always get a free pass.. I don't think I will be able to see kuhu's hashtag drama after her confession and get away with things..the only thing that comes into my mind while seeing kuhu is Abir's unconscious state..no one hurt Abir and get away with it..esp from me..let makers do whatever they wish..but I won't forgive her for what she did with Abir..

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣🤣

Thr high point for me in today's episode.....🤣Meenu and her thumbs up ....Hahhahaahaha🤣

Precap: Myt be again a dream of Meenu😆

haina mini 🤣🤣 i'm still trying to analyse that scene... what actually happened there... 🤣🤣 

and finally laxu came through message i got shock for a sec whether they changed laxman seeing that bulky man 🤣🤣

did you understand that thumps up scene mini i'm so confused.. i mean how did she randomly come there n give a thumps up without a reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Precap maybe mini but also chances are there like you n uru guessed kuhu confessing herself.. 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Kuhu will be whitewashed like how makers did for nannu..mishti will blame herself kuhu confess she is the worst then abir will manofy her and hug her..then as usual he start kuhu jaap🤬

yehi hoga show mein...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Geethu..just try for once yaar..plzz...makers r going overboard with this kuhuness and all these stuff...🤬🤬when they will not show Mishbir,how will the show runn..

aaj tho mishbir ka lolipop bhi nahi mila....