ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 07 Mar 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Don't know where the track is heading. Writers show kuhu doing crimes on one side and give redemption without letting infront of everyone. Precap could be dream of meenu 🤣 

If it's not a dream, Abir would connect the dots and will come to know that it's her who spiked the cold coffee. And forgive her next day to play Holi😡

Edit: I really liked Mishti-kunal scene and Mishti-maasi scene. 

Edited by Stimmy - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

Guys I have one thing to say..can we file some online petition or something to end kuhu's character..it's too much yaar..I can't handle this..

@geethu-,plz say this idea in twitter yaar..tell to someone to do that..include jas also..this is a torture..and we signed up for mishbir only..I subscribed hotstar vip not for seeing kuhu's face everyday..it was for mishbir..kam se kam I should think of my profit ryt??..

Ammu nothing will work they are obssessed with kuhu..if we want to see mishbir lolipop we should tolerate this nonsense🤬

Why they cant keep it kuhu or kuhuness show..whya was the  show named as mishbir show 😈

Kuhu will be whitewashed like how makers did for nannu..mishti will blame herself kuhu confess she is the worst then abir will manofy her and hug her..then as usual he start kuhu jaap🤬

Originally posted by Agrata23

Ammu nothing will work they are obssessed with kuhu..if we want to see mishbir lolipop we should tolerate this nonsense🤬

Why they cant keep it kuhu or kuhuness show..whya was the  show named as mishbir show 😈

Geethu..just try for once yaar..plzz...makers r going overboard with this kuhuness and all these stuff...🤬🤬when they will not show Mishbir,how will the show runn..

Originally posted by The_incredible

Its all becoz of makers and their bakwaas pyar for kuhu yaar...I think I was in half sleep while I was watching..I couldn't remember her demands.😆😆

Pura sleep worthy episode hi tha aaj🤦🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by Agrata23

I’m tired of makers obsessing over kuhu’s character. Please spare us makers 🤬

Kuhu looks lost in holi pooja preparation... meenu notices it.. goes n asks her what is it.. kuhu says she feels bad as she denied parul gift.. meenu says but you dont wear silver naa, you are just like me says whatever is in your heart, so many misunderstands us.. kuhu says thanks as she is very understanding, she wants to take back the earring from maasi... 

meenu says you cant take it back as mish took it from her.. nidhi says mah family is here... and kuhu goes to them as ask are you only gonna wish holi or my birthday... 

mishbir comes there n wish them... bm sees mish earring n praises it kuhu distracts them n asks to let the pooja begin.. 

bm prays the holi fire should take away all the buri nazar form this house.. abir says but bad things even looks back after death.. 

bm says nothing can win over pyaar n mamta.. meenu agrees.. she asks abir to do the holi pooja... kuhu asks if she n kunal can do.. varsha says only elder son can do that.. but abir agrees to let kuku do pooja.. meenu too agrees but says its mish haq too... mish says there can be more holi so i will get more chances... 

abir whispers to mish dont think i forgot our challenge.. 

kuku lits the fire and everyone do pooja... 

meenu calls everyone after pooja n says to bm that i gave you promise i'll accept both girls as my daughter... one has got to do pooja n this is for mishti... gives an envelop to mish.. 

mish opens it n shocked to see property transfer papers... she says i cant do this.. abir asks what is it... mish gives the paper to bp n asks him to see... he says meenu n kunal have transferred the company on mishti.. everyone are happy even abir except for jas maami n kuhu.. 

kunal says as kuhu has her own business we thought why not gift this to mishti... 

kuhu says but we both have worked in red pears naa... kunal says yes we worked together you as my assistant n got to know its not for you.. but mish had assisted abir in ngo so we thought mish is best for this...

mish twists kunal ears says you defeated me even before race started... i thought i will become best bhabhi but you became best devar even before that.. kunal says your welcome mishti bhabhi.... 

as mish goes with papers thinks i did right by not saying kuhu truth as family is happy now.... mish falls down... 

precap - meenu asks kuhu how it happened, abir asks why she is asking this to kuhu... kuhu herself says i only pushed her as she got the property papers on my birthday 

Originally posted by preeti200

I’m hating today’s episode already😡 so much for XYZ birthday 🤬🤬. Too much bro code to handle today

true today it was such a filler episode... but saturday episodes mostly are like this only fillers they would've shown something more good as its first saturday..  but thank god they didnt prolong the birthday with some dance or something... 🤣

precap is interesting kuhu will herself say all her khaand i think 🤣

Originally posted by preeti200

I’m tired of makers obsessing over kuhu’s character. Please spare us makers 🤬

same here..every function and festival of leads ruined by her..for her everyone make her always happy always mishbir are on the giving end..eventhough she cant be happy

What else you want kuhu..you snatched their mandap and ruined their wedding day, then on first rasoi made drama and snatched their happiness by breaking the haar..on maha shivratri  spiked their drink it was life threatening for abir on holi ka dahan you want to do snatch their right..when abir will realize abt the true colors of kuhu..why cant kunal refuse once..cant he see they have ruined everything for mishbir😡

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

true today it was such a filler episode... but saturday episodes mostly are like this only fillers they would've shown something more good as its first saturday..  but thank god they didnt prolong the birthday with some dance or something... 🤣

precap is interesting kuhu will herself say all her khaand i think 🤣

Diyu it will be parallel to nannu track🤬