Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Pehle Meenu mishti ko jail bhejegi.. then she will blackmail abir that if you wanna save mishti then leave her.. and tada.. we have another separation.. easy peasy 

Aaaargh........NOOO.....can't take this anymore....

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

gift mein log bahu ko jewelry ya kapde dete hai.. company kaun deta hai?? I mean who?? Dena hi hai toh apne bete ke naam kare na company why bahu??

Meenu mishti ko zaroor koi scam mein phasake jail bhejne wali hai??

hifi.. even i have the same feeling...

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Varshuuuuuuuuuu 🤗🤗

yaara missed you dear.... come often naa... mishbir after shaadi the only thing that happens is abir giving chumma action... but no actual action... 🤣

🤣 wow wow varshu you almost guessed the dialogue right... saw the segment just now she says something like this only you all thought i'm jealous of mishti n runs inside 🤣

Diyuuuuuu 🤗🤗

Even I missed you all 🤗

yeah love that chumma action .. yeah but no real action  🤣 

infact darpok morani to Abir hai 😆 Mish ne to hand kiss Diya .. door ke pichhe rahake . That part was so so good.. 😳 loving their married chemistry..☺️ teasing part is too good 😆 I know Consummation part they won’t show so easily 😆 ITV ka record hai .. first 10-25 episodes no chance .. 😵 we will have to  enjoy some light MishBir moments .. as long as they give us nice romantic scenes I am fine.. 😳 Hallucinated Abir was great watch in previous episodes.. ☺️😆

you can say ab main Kuhu Ke rag rag se vakib hu 🤣

I’ll try to come often this week ..🤗

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

both😆

I know the show cannot survive on mishbir alone ...... but see

abhir was worried when mishbir were alone in the room

And when they come down he teases her and reminds her to be ready that night 😆

room mein hi Kya Jaata hai abhir ko

and I think Diyu, vaishu had said something about magic show Seeing that mishbir shows spoiler n abhir ke spoiler pics 🤣... and it came true 

I am literally begging for good mishbir song sequence on 

Kaun tujhe yun pyaaar Kaare

Or tip tip

Or pashmina 

Nothing happens 

I’m upset 

Sorry Anu .. 🤗 not sure when slept after writing reply .😔 it was 1 am at our side .. my phone also fell down 😆 

Yeah true Abir gets bold outside and Mish gets bold inside the room ..😆 that’s why we aren’t getting any action 🤣

Abir Rajvash Vaise bhi Sanskari hai na 😆 time lagega 😆

but still it’s treat you watch when he makes innocent faces .. I learn CV ke paas kuchh jyada romantic expect karana bekar hai .. I mean if we keep least expectations , then we can enjoy this show..😆 

I don’t even watch any segments before the show as editors cut imp parts most of time 😔

Kya kare yaar Addicted to MishBir and RheSha so whatever they show, I am enjoying 😆

Frankly speaking that magic show I didn’t liked that much. kya kuchh bhi .. 😆 only liked smiling MishBirs .. I am sure we will get some good song sequence on MishBir but we may have to keep patience.. 🤔

I am also irritated that CV is more focussing on Kuhu and Meenu and her plotting.. more irritating is Jas.. why Nannu didn’t took her mom with him.. 😆

enjoy good VM on MishBir and RheSha too 😳

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Bro jhaap khatam hone ke liye bro ko sach bhi toh pata hona chahie na 🤣

Obviously mish , that's why he will take her and leave the house 

Uru after a very long time.☺️

Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Suta for your effort...i watch only after reading your gist of the episode...

ITV at its best...saas bahu crap🤢🤢

No need to watch hereafter...except for some mishbir moments hopefully

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Diyuuuuuu 🤗🤗

Even I missed you all 🤗

yeah love that chumma action .. yeah but no real action  🤣 

infact darpok morani to Abir hai 😆 Mish ne to hand kiss Diya .. door ke pichhe rahake . That part was so so good.. 😳 loving their married chemistry..☺️ teasing part is too good 😆 I know Consummation part they won’t show so easily 😆 ITV ka record hai .. first 10-25 episodes no chance .. 😵 we will have to  enjoy some light MishBir moments .. as long as they give us nice romantic scenes I am fine.. 😳 Hallucinated Abir was great watch in previous episodes.. ☺️😆

you can say ab main Kuhu Ke rag rag se vakib hu 🤣

I’ll try to come often this week ..🤗

Varshuuuuuuuu 🤗🤗

come soon dear we are missing our fun so much 🤗  that too with mishbir married we have lots to discuss 🤣 Abir fattu hai yaar infact both are when one gets into mood other backs out.. 😆 but seriously after shaadi its so beautiful... consummation nah i dont even want now not in mood for parallel tennis match in this too or rushed like shaadi let it wait.. 😆 we have mishbir cute scenes baby abir, the balcony scene... 😆

ohh varshu attacked by kuhu omg try to come out soon re its very dangerous 🤣