ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 07 Mar 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

Tbh I liked that scene of Mishti and parul maasi..the only solace from the episode..these days episodes r getting worse day by day.. I hope that trp will be consistent..😭😭

I loved that scene too. The difference between Kuhu and Mishti’s nature. What a shallow person Kuhu is😏

Originally posted by -Viji-

Ahhh Parul and Mish should have been Mil and Dil! 

kaise se yeh Abir, Meenu ka munna hogaya🙄

humari phooti kismat...

kya kare hum?

Tbh I liked that scene of Mishti and parul maasi..the only solace from the episode..these days episodes r getting worse day by day.. I hope that trp will be consistent..😭😭

the only scene is mishti and maasi scene...

Abir getting ready infront of mirror mish says Hi from back but he doesnt hear her... deep in thoughts..

mish comes n turns him asks if he is scared now the time for his challenge is near... but he just smiles..

her 3 questions

tum teacher ki remark wali copy ho

tv remote ho 

kumbh ke mela mai ho

so why are you lost... say whats bothering you...

abir thinks if i say you i'm thinking about maa, you will be worried..

mish wants to know but someone knocks.. 

parul maasi it is... she came to give the jhumka to mish.. abir is confused... mish winks at him n says parul maasi gave this as gift for the party... 

parul asks if she will wear it... abir says ofcourse she is not natural beauty like you so she needs to wear it naa to look beautiful... 

parul says she is one in million.,. and its her baa's jhumka n wanted a bahu like mish always..

mish asks her to give it to kuhu then... parul asks if she is not her bahu.. mish thanks her n says she will keep it safe..

abir thinks i was worried about maa without reason, until mish is with me nothing can go wrong...

suddenly meenu shows thumps up from door n abir sees it.. 

Originally posted by ruhi19

the only scene is mishti and maasi scene...

Its all becoz of makers and their bakwaas pyar for kuhu yaar...I think I was in half sleep while I was watching..I couldn't remember her demands.😆😆

What is this bakwass mishbir show🤬

Its all becoz of makers and their bakwaas pyar for kuhu yaar...I think I was in half sleep while I was watching..I couldn't remember her demands.😆😆

if this goes like this then we will sleep watching epi only...

Originally posted by Agrata23

What is this bakwass mishbir show🤬

kya kya socha tha mishbir show se aur kya mila?

face palm...

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Abir getting ready infront of mirror mish says Hi from back but he doesnt hear her... deep in thoughts..

mish comes n turns him asks if he is scared now the time for his challenge is near... but he just smiles..

her 3 questions

tum teacher ki remark wali copy ho

tv remote ho 

kumbh ke mela mai ho

so why are you lost... say whats bothering you...

abir thinks if i say you i'm thinking about maa, you will be worried..

mish wants to know but someone knocks.. 

parul maasi it is... she came to give the jhumka to mish.. abir is confused... mish winks at him n says parul maasi gave this as gift for the party... 

parul asks if she will wear it... abir says ofcourse she is not natural beauty like you so she needs to wear it naa to look beautiful... 

parul says she is one in million.,. and its her baa's jhumka n wanted a bahu like mish always..

mish asks her to give it to kuhu then... parul asks if she is not her bahu.. mish thanks her n says she will keep it safe..

abir thinks i was worried about maa without reason, until mish is with me nothing can go wrong...

suddenly meenu shows thumps up from door n abir sees it.. 

🤣🤣🤣

Thr high point for me in today's episode.....🤣Meenu and her thumbs up ....Hahhahaahaha🤣

Precap: Myt be again a dream of Meenu😆

Guys I have one thing to say..can we file some online petition or something to end kuhu's character..it's too much yaar..I can't handle this..

@geethu-,plz say this idea in twitter yaar..tell to someone to do that..include jas also..this is a torture..and we signed up for mishbir only..I subscribed hotstar vip not for seeing kuhu's face everyday..it was for mishbir..kam se kam I should think of my profit ryt??..