Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 07 Mar 2020 - Page 2

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ohh ohh seems like kuhu herself will say coffee truth going by precap... mish falls down near the near nothing happened to her... meenu asks kuhu how she fell n abir asks why are you asking kuhu n kuhu says i only pushed her as she got property papers on my birthday😆

I’m hating today’s episode already😡 so much for XYZ birthday 🤬🤬. Too much bro code to handle today

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: preeti200

Seriously a magic show for kuhu🤬🤬🤬 since Kuhu apparently bought so much magic to Rvs. She definitely deserves Nice celebrations after drugging Abir. Itna mehanat jo kiya🤬🤬🤬

What? magic show for Kuhu! 

Hey bhagwan🙄

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: -Viji-

Hello everyone! 

First Saturday Episode and the title itself has Meenu s name🙄🤣

Haan, naam bhi Meenu ka hai aur kaam bhi Meenu ka.

Aut baaki ke episode main Kuhu aur uska birthday 👍🏼

Sabse special birthday in the family, toh 2 episodes dedicated to magical birthday 🤡

Itna attention toh kisi ko nahin mil ta hai family main... phir bhi kum hi pad jata hai 😛

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Viji-

What? magic show for Kuhu! 

Hey bhagwan🙄

Yeah Mishbir show for Kuhu the most shallow person in the show ever🤬🤬

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Vaishu you guessed it right... Mishbir magic show for kuhu 🤣

kunal praises mishti for the idea but he helped.. they present a bouquet for her first...

then they present kuhu tree where there are gifts.. she can get it if she guess who gave it... 

ketu - her favorite boutique voucher 

meenu - diamond earrings.. meenu says naanu n me both got it together...

when kuhu asks where is kunal gift abir says maybe he wants to give you alone... teases them... 

and abir teases mish silently maybe i can do anything anytime be ready... 

kuhu then gets a holi dance party voucher in red pears company envelop guesses right its kunals gift... 

Abir n mishti gifts so much memory to her on birthday...

abir asks her to look at last gift... as she takes it falls down n mish takes n gives her... parul maasi says let it be... but they insist kuhu to open... n she does n thanks maasi but says sorry maasi but i dont wear silver jewel... its a jhumka... 

meenu says parul gave with so much love you take it, but we will give you something in diamond you can wear it... 

parul takes her gift back... kunal comes there n says you dont need to gift anything your ashirvaad is enough... 

meenu keeps looking her phone n goes somewhere abir notices it..

as everyone go parul looks sad with the gift in hand mish looks at her... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohh ohh seems like kuhu herself will say coffee truth going by precap... mish falls down near the near nothing happened to her... meenu asks kuhu how she fell n abir asks why are you asking kuhu n kuhu says i only pushed her as she got property papers on my birthday😆

She just fell down yaar...I thought of many things when j heard abt that accident spoiler😆😆chalo koi nahi..kuhu will herself say everything and she will get away with it for her honesty..Abir will do Pooja of her saying she is the most honest person in the person in the world..

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Meenu on call with laxman to bring papers she asked for,,, thinks everyone are preparing for holi but already there is fire in kuhu heart i just need to add ghee.. 

abir follos meenu out n asks where she is going at this time... 

parul maasi talking to jugnu about preparation... mishti n naanu comes there... mish silently asks if he is  ready, then action... 

naanu - now i will give fees to you for all this..

mish - haan it was kuhu birthday, abir arranged it but idea was mine, i wore such a good dress too.. i too need to get gift naa.. 

naanu - so you need gift for your sisters birthday

mish says its for her effort..

parul comes there n both ask mish what she wants as gift..

mish asks for the jhumka... says its was so beautiful... as kuhu also denied so can i get it... 

parul gets happy... goes to get it... 

Meenu says to abir that she is there to get papers.. as its kuhu birthday she wanted to get papers here.. abir says let me wait with you n see who brings the papers... meenu is scared what if abir sees laxman... 

someone else comes there with paper... that too with red pear envelop... they go inside... laxman message meenu that as abir was standing with her he sent papers like this... 

abir still looks doubtful

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tbh I liked that scene of Mishti and parul maasi..the only solace from the episode..these days episodes r getting worse day by day.. I hope that trp will be consistent..😭😭

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Meenu on call with laxman to bring papers she asked for,,, thinks everyone are preparing for holi but already there is fire in kuhu heart i just need to add ghee.. 

abir follos meenu out n asks where she is going at this time... 

parul maasi talking to jugnu about preparation... mishti n naanu comes there... mish silently asks if he is  ready, then action... 

naanu - now i will give fees to you for all this..

mish - haan it was kuhu birthday, abir arranged it but idea was mine, i wore such a good dress too.. i too need to get gift naa.. 

naanu - so you need gift for your sisters birthday

mish says its for her effort..

parul comes there n both ask mish what she wants as gift..

mish asks for the jhumka... says its was so beautiful... as kuhu also denied so can i get it... 

parul gets happy... goes to get it... 

Meenu says to abir that she is there to get papers.. as its kuhu birthday she wanted to get papers here.. abir says let me wait with you n see who brings the papers... meenu is scared what if abir sees laxman... 

someone else comes there with paper... that too with red pear envelop... they go inside... laxman message meenu that as abir was standing with her he sent papers like this... 

abir still looks doubtful

Ahhh Parul and Mish should have been Mil and Dil! 

kaise se yeh Abir, Meenu ka munna hogaya🙄

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

aur ek bakwas epi mubarak hoon...