Posted: 4 years ago

I am sad and irritated that we hardly have any Ronakshi scenes in the 7-8 episodes left.

1. Tomorrow sona Saving rohit, more drama than them

2. Ronakshi white outfit hospital scene

3. Sona as nurse in sm br scene

4. The end scene of Ronakshi with family

Their phone conversation scenes aren't included

THAT'S ALL! What nonsense.usme bhi bd scenes bhi hai. 

Could we not have had a Ronakshi centric one entire epi? The end scene of Rohit swinging sona in his Arms se better they having an emotional and romantic talk, just them in their br, with atleast an assumption of sr happening at the end also would have sufficed. The makers could have definitely shown that if they wanted to. This is really being inconsiderate to Ronakshi fans like us.

There's no Ronakshi scenes as such to cherish in these last episodes and I'm very was about it.

Originally posted by armaanasya

I am sad and irritated that we hardly have any Ronakshi scenes in the 7-8 episodes left.

Could we not have had a Ronakshi centric one entire epi? The end scene of Rohit swinging sona in his Arms se better they having an emotional and romantic talk, just them in their br, with atleast an assumption of sr happening at the end also would have sufficed. The makers could have definitely shown that if they wanted to. This is really being inconsiderate to Ronakshi fans like us.

There's no Ronakshi scenes as such to cherish in these last episodes and I'm very was about it.

no wonder if all of this done deliberately by the makers 

Originally posted by armaanasya

If makers wanted, they could give more Ronakshi scenes in last week episodes for fans happiness. But makers and team dragged all scenes and this super virus track, due to all these we are not getting enough scenes of Ronakshi to remember at last moment.

They are giving back to back crap episodes and people still want an extension for this show because the main theme hasn’t been explored yet πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ the makers deviated from the actual concept since the time Ronakshi got marriedπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by Sree_mk

If makers wanted, they could give more Ronakshi scenes in last week episodes for fans happiness. But makers and team dragged all scenes and this super virus track, due to all these we are not getting enough scenes of Ronakshi to remember at last moment.

Yes. If the makers wanted they could have. If they wanted. I'm so pissed with them. For Sonakshi-to meet Rohit in hospital is taken 5 freaking episodes this week

The script was changed even for the last trcak girl! We had spoilers for something else!! Yes the virua track was introduced by the makers but at that time news of ending didn't come! They strated it...star extraggated it ..thia sona's kidnapping, rohit getting infected to nishi's intrtference was the channel ka gift! 

I ma not saying og script had sonething way way better but atleast they planned to show the chars not being forgiven by ronakshi and them walking away hand in hand! But...πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Originally posted by Shanayass

The script was changed even for the last trcak girl! We had spoilers for something else!! Yes the virua track was introduced by the makers but at that time news of ending didn't come! They strated it...star extraggated it ..thia sona's kidnapping, rohit getting infected to nishi's intrtference was the channel ka gift! 

I ma not saying og script had sonething way way better but atleast they planned to show the chars not being forgiven by ronakshi and them walking away hand in hand! But...πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

ending planned by sickand would have salvaged sona character to some extant  ..though her forgiving rohit so easily is not at all realistic 

but now her charcater destroyed completely ..she is so easily forgiving every one except nishi 

What started as a corona virus awareness track was stretched till the end since the CVs couldnt' find another way to bring  Sona in SM other than as a nurse???!!!!. Sad, but this tracked was stretched unnecessarily and the show lost all it's charm.

Originally posted by VARUNI2014

ending planned by sickand would have salvaged sona character to some extant  ..though her forgiving rohit so easily is not at all realistic 

but now her charcater destroyed completely ..she is so easily forgiving every one except nishi 

it all feels rusher right now because they didn't gad time plus i feel sikkand wala ending was much better!! Ronakshi not forgiving sippys would have been soo good!!

I wish i can share sikkand wali script over here!! Maybe after 14th i will share what all he wrote and how channel didn't allow him!! U ppl would pity him like we r doing right now!!

Originally posted by Shanayass

it all feels rusher right now because they didn't gad time plus i feel sikkand wala ending was much better!! Ronakshi not forgiving sippys would have been soo good!!

I wish i can share sikkand wali script over here!! Maybe after 14th i will share what all he wrote and how channel didn't allow him!! U ppl would pity him like we r doing right now!!

I don't think for any other serial, this much of spoilers came before. Like what Sandiip wrote in his story and how Star plus scrapped those scenes and all. Some people are clearly saying what tracks are written by Sandiip and what tracks are written by Channel. For some other serials, they didn't even got half of the spoilers what we got for KHKT. Spoiler didi even saying  that 6 months script Sandiip having in his hand and she even saying that Ronakshi will have baby boy and his name is Ronak sippy and all. I don't think Sandiip is that dumb to leak that 6 months script to other people. Whatever this Spoiler didi saying in these days about that 6 months script is not believable for me. I also followed her before all that spoilers and believed whatever she said to all of us. But I can't believe her this time. Sandiip is not that dumb to leak that 6 months script. It is very weird for me.