Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish TS | Finding What Is Lost| Prologue Pg-1

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys!!!! 

I m back with a new story or should i say a TS. Two or Three shot may be i don't know yet. So this story have been in my mind since the leap have happened. So this is all about Finding Sneha (which is done by Rishabh's sister imaginary one coz i know this would never happened in the show.) So sneha was originally found in the store room of Basu Badi!! Well how did she reach there will be explained in the story. Now it's time for a small sneak peak. I hope all of you will like it!!!! Fingers crossed 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼. 

Prologue

Scene 1

A little girl is seen crying in Basu Badi's store room. There was no light in that room. Whereas In the garden a party was going on in full swing. That's when a girl entered the venue with some bodyguard behind her. 

Girl- Hello Mr. Basu!! She said shaking hands with Anurag. 

Anurag- Hello Ms. Misha Bajaj. It a pleasure to meet you after a long time.

Misha- well it's been just a month Mr. Anurag Basu. She said with a little hint of mockness In her voice. Anurag was Speechless coz usually people don't know what to speak infront of him and here this Girl Named Misha Bajaj gave it back to him so easily... 

Anurag- Ahhh yes!!!! Plzz Enjoy the party i will be right back. As he went from there Misha smirked At his retiring figure. 

Scene 2.

We can see Misha moving in the corridor of Basu Badi. She stopped listening Some voices coming from the storeroom. As she went near she heard some sobs coming from in there. 

Misha's pov

Who can be in the Store room. Why is that person crying. I should check it once. These Basu's can't be trusted.

End of pov

She tried to open the door of store room but it was locked. She tried a few times mores before breaking it with a single kick of her's. What she saw inside the store shocked her to the core of her heart there was a little girl seating in a corner of store room looking totally scared of her. She went near her trying to get close to the little girl but she just kept moving behind with tears rolling down her small eyes. That's when Misha's phone screen Brighten up and there was photo of Rishabh on seeing which the little girl went straight into her arms trembling her fear. 

Scene 3. 

Misha is seating in her room with that little girl in her arms sleeping peacefully in bajaj mansion. Which she brought from Basu's double the amount of which anurag did. Since than she have this house on her name or rather i say on her brother's name. 

Misha's phone rang and she picked it up. 

Misha- Hello Bhai i found a little girl in Basu Badi. 

Rishabh- Really where did you find her?

Misha- In store room. She was so scared of me when i tried to reach or talk to her. But when she saw your picture in my phone. She immediately came into my arms. She was trembling with fear. 

Rishabh- Did you tried to talk with her. Did she spoke anything?

Misha- I did try Bhai but she didn't. But when i asked whether her name was Sneha or Not. She nodded her head in Yes!!!!

Rishabh- So that means Sneha was alive all these years. And These Basu's played with us. 

Misha- Yes!!! Well i have taken an appointment with a doctor most probably i will get to know more about why she isn't able to speak!!!

Rishabh- You should do that as soon as possible.

Misha- yup!!! Now bye!!!

End of prologue.

So this is the end of prologue. I felt like i will write part 1 in this prologue only. Do let me know if i should right this story or not!!!! And Character Sketch will be up soon. Also drop a name for this Story.

With love 

Mansi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Jaldi de first part, meri maa...😑

Awesome prologue hai...

Continue soon please...πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

MishtiNew thumbnail

Here is my list for names... Do tell me if they are worth. I am bad at deciding titles.

1.  On the threshold of fresh beginning
  2. Finding what is lost
  3. Little Angel
  4. Steps of life
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome 

Continue soon 

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

dola2808 thumbnail

Nice prologue πŸ‘

Would love to read more. 

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

WowπŸ‘

Can't wait for more

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Jaldi de first part, meri maa...😑

Awesome prologue hai...

Continue soon please...πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Haan thik hai jaldi update karo gi 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Here is my list for names... Do tell me if they are worth. I am bad at deciding titles.

1.  On the threshold of fresh beginning
  2. Finding what is lost
  3. Little Angel
  4. Steps of life

Well i love the 2nd one. FINDING WHAT IS LOST....

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Awesome 

Continue soon 

For sure!!!!