ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Mar 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Mandir bhi bana do kuhu ki ab...for God sake,whatever she did is no less than a murder..and she is getting free pass for it..yeh bahut ho gaya yaar..only mishti will come up with plans of celebrating the bday of Kuhu who tries to almost kill her husband..this is highly unfair..

Originally posted by The_incredible

As usual kuhu got a free pass..and Mishti didn't say anything to Abir..makers and their obession with Kuhu is reaching next level..instead of punishing her,she got a birthday party..and Abir is still in bro mode...I hate this..🤬🤬

There is not an ounce of guilt in Kuhu and now she’s off the hook🤬🤬🤬

Mish closes door n kuhu goes away... 

Mishbir asks sorry to each other.. abir for troubling her n mish for preventing him from doing pooja as she didnt knew what was mixed in coffee... 

kuhu infront of god asking this shouldnt come infront of everyone.... i know i should've said everything but i didnt want this even for mishti so how would i want it for abir bro... please dont give such a big punishment to me for my stupidity... 

bell rings... jugnu opens the door.. mah family comes there.. they inform that mish called them.. ask sorry for disturbing them... 

meenu says dont need to be sorry but why she called everyone now... thinks mishti would've informed me privately but she always does everything big, now before both family the truth will come out.... 

mish comes there... bm asks if everything is ok without informing meenu too... 

mish says i want to talk about kuhu... kuhu says its too late now we can talk tomorrow... even jas agrees we can talk in private..

varsha asks to say everything in open.. mish says i cant say but will show you... 

abir comes with cake trolley... shouts happy birthday kuhu... happy birthday bro... 

mish birthday is today so how will it happen tomorrow... bm says what did you think we forgot your birthday now too... hugs kuhu...

varsha shaurya too wishes her.. asks sorry too... 

flashback

abir says i know what happened down was not right, but kunal shouldnt have said that to maasi... 

mish thinks abir is already tensed bcoz of this, how will i say about kuhu n increase his tension... 

abir says i'm sorry its just your 3rd day after shaadi n you are already stressed so much.. 

mish says no abir its not about me but whole family... 

abir says today it was so bad, didnt think all this will go to such an extend... 

mish says do you know whats special about today bcoz in sometime its next day n tomorrow is kuhu's birthday.. we will make it special for whole family... 

Originally posted by The_incredible

Mandir bhi bana do kuhu ki ab...for God sake,whatever she did is no less than a murder..and she is getting free pass for it..yeh bahut ho gaya yaar..only mishti will come up with plans of celebrating the bday of Kuhu who tries to almost kill her husband..this is highly unfair..

How can Mish do this! For god sake she tried harming you and instead your husband got harmed! Still doing Happy wala birthday 🙄

Originally posted by preeti200

There is not an ounce of guilt in Kuhu and now she’s off the hook🤬🤬🤬

I wish I had some magical abilities...I wish I had the power to kill kuhu...I wish I could have knocked some senses to mishti....so this kaand of Kuhu will also be brushed under carpet...she doesn't have any guilt ,neither she is coming out clean on herself...I hate this attitude of her..bahut ho gaya yaar..

Diya, your updating speed is directly proportional to quality of the episode 🤣

present..

as kuhu is about to blow handle varsha asks her to make a wish..

mish thinks i wont become a home breaker, i wont let this family break... 

kuhu thinks/wishes that her mistake shouldnt come out... 

she cuts cake n feeds kuku feed each other... then to everyone.... kunal asks kuhu to feed maa n she feeds meenu, abir n kunal sees parul upset n abir asks kuhu to feed maasi... kunal looks on.....

as kuhu feeds mish n hugs her she says thanks for not saying anyone, mish says i cant say now but i havent forgiven or will forget what you did,..

meenu says we forgot your birthday so we will compensate with gifts say what you want... ask for something which is close to your heart, we will make sure it is done..

kuhu thanks her,... bp too says we will spoil you until you say everything... 

meenu is thinking mood... abir notices her reaction... 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

present..

as kuhu is about to blow handle varsha asks her to make a wish..

mish thinks i wont become a home breaker, i wont let this family break... 

kuhu thinks/wishes that her mistake shouldnt come out... 

she cuts cake n feeds kuku feed each other... then to everyone.... kunal asks kuhu to feed maa n she feeds meenu, abir n kunal sees parul upset n abir asks kuhu to feed maasi... kunal looks on.....

as kuhu feeds mish n hugs her she says thanks for not saying anyone, mish says i cant say now but i havent forgiven or will forget what you did,..

meenu says we forgot your birthday so we will compensate with gifts say what you want... ask for something which is close to your heart, we will make sure it is done..

kuhu thanks her,... bp too says we will spoil you until you say everything... 

meenu is thinking mood... abir notices her reaction... 

Abir neend mein hoshiyaar hai na??? 

as meenu goes to her room abir follows...

meenu asks if he is good... if she should call doctor... 

abir says my meds is not with doctor but you.... you only started this tradition of blaming maasi... now how can you let kunal blame maasi of drugging me.. 

meenu says dont forget you are talking to your mother, you know how much i trust parul, i just want to know who did this...

abir - do you want to know or are you searching for someone to put the blame on them... 

parul maasi cleaning in dinning room.. mish comes there with kunal with a dustbin n signs him to go talk to maasi n she goes, kunal goes to maasi... 

in room

abir to meenu i know you want to blame mishti but as you have created this fake web of accepting her you cant say anything directly... 

meenu says neither is it true or false... i'm trying to accept mishti only for you..

abir - no maa i wont accept this as you wont change your thinking for anyone or even for me..  anyone can believe your fakeness but i wont... and tomorrow is kuhu birthday n also holi i dont want any trouble for next 24 hours...

meenu - right you can say anything, promise but i cant be right... my son doesnt believe me.. 

abir - how can i trust you maa... there is pain in your voice but still your are not turning your back to me n saying all this...

meenu - just give me a chance abir.. 

Originally posted by -Viji-

How can Mish do this! For god sake she tried harming you and instead your husband got harmed! Still doing Happy wala birthday 🙄

I’m done with this yaar...