•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Divorce is taking ugly turn because Ram supporting his cheater SIL.. 

Ram lawyer money minded person... The way he was telling them it is easy to scare women and what not😡🤔 .... 

Arjun scold pinky... Can't blame him... Nor it's pinky fault....but I am hoping for apologize.... 

After receiving the notice....he was just thinking about how pinky will react?? He just wanted to there for her that time

Arjun friend is truly a gem of a friend...i know he will be  first person to make Arjun realise his love for pinky... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

i really like arjun's friend too his name is sunny right" i also like that he is comedic relief but he steps in and ALWAYS back arjun i haven't seen the epi yet but like i really dont get RAM he really is something else poor pinky  

Sunny is such a cute , but foremost a loyal and honest friend of Arjun. He supports the truth. And I feel he might be the 1st person realizing tht Arjun has feelings for Pinky. He already said in todays episode tht sometimes Arjun gets so pissed off and sometimes he cares so much abt Pinky.

And the way Arjun behaves is almost like he already has a soft corner for Lavanya....he doesnt want her to loose this battle.

Gagan is such a cheap fellow, but I must say tht Ram is worse thn anything. Supporting such a leech like Gagan and destroying his own daughter.....Ram is the most cheap and pathetic father ever. And Pinky should never ever forgive him for this. A father is supposed to be a daughters best friend, someone who protects her at all cost and sees to it tht his daughter is happy. 

Here with this cheapo Ram, the opposite is happening.

No wonder so many girls even today suffer so much at the hands of their husbands or in-laws or abusers, becoz they have real life fathers like Ram....

Lets see how Arjun reacts tomorrow when Pinky gives him his cheque back...

Also Arjun needs to be a little bit more strict with Nandu, becoz she is very spoiled and she needs to understand tht no means no 

Originally posted by eshasrk

Sunny is such a cute , but foremost a loyal and honest friend of Arjun. He supports the truth. And I feel he might be the 1st person realizing tht Arjun has feelings for Pinky. He already said in todays episode tht sometimes Arjun gets so pissed off and sometimes he cares so much abt Pinky.

And the way Arjun behaves is almost like he already has a soft corner for Lavanya....he doesnt want her to loose this battle.

Gagan is such a cheap fellow, but I must say tht Ram is worse thn anything. Supporting such a leech like Gagan and destroying his own daughter.....Ram is the most cheap and pathetic father ever. And Pinky should never ever forgive him for this. A father is supposed to be a daughters best friend, someone who protects her at all cost and sees to it tht his daughter is happy. 

Here with this cheapo Ram, the opposite is happening.

No wonder so many girls even today suffer so much at the hands of their husbands or in-laws or abusers, becoz they have real life fathers like Ram....

Lets see how Arjun reacts tomorrow when Pinky gives him his cheque back...

Also Arjun needs to be a little bit more strict with Nandu, becoz she is very spoiled and she needs to understand tht no means no 

true.. Arjun need to be strict with nandu... At the end  she was going to accept her mistake.. But still..

Ram  has power in his hands but   misusing it... Gagan ka overconfidence reason ye insaan hai... 

Arjun already familiar with pinky reactions, behavior.. Even if she pretend to stay strong from outside but still she is broken from inside.. She need someone to support her... 

That why I feel arjun will fall first.. He already knew pinky inside out...

Arjun will be shock about cheque  but when he will try to tell her about the notice.. She will go outside because of gagan shouting ..🤔

Let see how Arjun and pinky handle this divorce case..... This track will definitely a big foundation for their relationship...

Originally posted by khushboo16

i really like arjun's friend too his name is sunny right" i also like that he is comedic relief but he steps in and ALWAYS back arjun i haven't seen the epi yet but like i really dont get RAM he really is something else poor pinky  

sunny right.. I completely forgot his name... 

Thank🤗