Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Written Updates 05 Mar 2020 - Page 7

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Girls ?? Will Bajaj not come to Kolkata post leap ?? Any spoilers yaar ?? Will he not help Pre take badlaa ?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Girls ?? Will Bajaj not come to Kolkata post leap ?? Any spoilers yaar ?? Will he not help Pre take badlaa ?? 

He will probably come when pre brags about her being " I am perna bajaj"

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

He will probably come when pre brags about her being " I am perna bajaj"

I wanna know how she will introduce herself.. thats why the airline tag said Prerna only and not Bajaj.. else that would give everything away.,

Krinya thumbnail

Nagin 3 was super successful, nagin 4 isnt bec of rinse and repeat..badla badla badla ..rest you answered it yourself 😆

With this supposed qaatilana pair parica , the trps must shoot the roof no? Bec like everyone said , everyone is watching only for them. They never get what they want stil they watch it and keep watching a shitty story..n they only work nothing else will. I dunno if my gut feeling will come true or not but I have a strong feeling that this is the last anupre track . After this they will be separated by kasauti destiny and shadi all the three.. bec pre will leave anrag forever.vaise ye wish main dushman ko bhi na karoon but mr bajaj ki kismat bhi aisi hi bakwas hai 😆

Anu-if thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta!

I have a question... How does Anu know Pre is alive and far away in some place despite trying to kill her... hopefully the q is not too coherent foe kzk standards! 😃

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

From the day this snoozefest started ,the leap planning , I predicted it correctly what's coming..so no chances of disappointment . Aise bhi I dont like any actor this much now except komo. 

@bold And why did ekta ruin it ?😆 Like..she can earn million bucks with that chemistry alone ..why not fully utilize it? Uski crores ki lottery ? Fans bhi khush..trp chappad phaad ke aayegi then why not ? After all she is tv czarina, padma shri ek. Itni akal nai hai usko? Sp ko..like she is running a multi million company ,howcome she doesnt know?😆 i guess she reads the Twitter etc also..anupre fans numbering in millions who can contribute to the trps like nagin types..why not do it and take kzk2 at that level? Any idea?

Million bucks! R u kidding me charu?  Its enough to feed the whole world everyday and still buy all the luxury in the world.. Their chemistry are lit... that much lit that they dont even need story and the show is still in the Top 5... I wonder what would have happen if they were given a decent story, they would shake the Barc board.. 

Chemistry my foot..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Yes. Today hawa Tomorrow dupatta ..day after sindoor

I can’t believe the same thing is repeating again n again  !! 

Krinya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anu-if

Thanks Suta!

I have a question... How does Anu know Pre is alive and far away in some place despite trying to kill her... hopefully the q is not too coherent foe kzk standards! 😃

He doesnt know..he can FEEL . 😆

They have carefully written the dialogue , keeping open all the options like anujaj plotting together, duplicate anurag etc. 

Krinya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Million bucks! R u kidding me charu?  Its enough to feed the whole world everyday and still buy all the luxury in the world.. Their chemistry are lit... that much lit that they dont even need story and the show is still in the Top 5... I wonder what would have happen if they were given a decent story, they would shake the Barc board.. 

Chemistry my foot..

U just made my day 🤣 Nai.night 🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anu-if

Thanks Suta!

I think Anu was thinking Pre was far away n I think by that he meant away from him n this world ... in another world .. in heavens.. 

I know logic has no meaning in KZK2 land .. still am making an attempt ...