Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Dekha I knew it! I had predicted yesterday only! Jai Jai MA 🤣

WOW.. Seems like a complete AnuPre episode.. I cannot wait to watch it. And Durgaa maa is still blessing AnuPre? that means Anu khooni nahi hai 

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

WOW.. Seems like a complete AnuPre episode.. I cannot wait to watch it. And Durgaa maa is still blessing AnuPre? that means Anu khooni nahi hai 

Arre yaar after so many days I tagged Karan Singh Grover with the thread .. and he was not shown today .. .. 

it was all AnuPre n their special FEELS and they rail ki patri romance .. paas hokar bhi paas nahin ..types 

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Arre yaar after so many days I tagged Karan Singh Grover with the thread .. and he was not shown today .. .. 

it was all AnuPre n their special FEELS and they rail ki patri romance .. paas hokar bhi paas nahin ..types 

Koi gal nahi, KSG ka screen space ke barey mein, usko toh pata hoga hi, so fikar not.

and it was obvious that AnuPre and their special feels will be their, CVs cannot risk to show that Durgaa maa is blessing the wrong couple.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Khooni hai bhi toh how does it matter ? 🤣 Romance.phoonk  gola world best hug patli kamar pe haath , flying sindoor dupatta ms toh hai na ..phir khooni ho ya nai , chodo bhi ab🤣 it's done and dusted..the katappa bahubali track..enjoy 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Laal dupatta started flying from Mata ki murti ,... and was shown flying off ... episode ended before it could land on any one .... so suspense .... Pre and Kukki are walking into mandap ... so may be dupatta got confused seeing girl with Pre ... waiting for Anu to come near Pre some how ..before it lands on them all over again ..🤣

Durga Maa didn't notice Prerna. Tomorrow dupatta will miraculously turn around and come back to her. 

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Khooni hai bhi toh how does it matter ? 🤣 Romance.phoonk  gola world best hug patli kamar pe haath , flying sindoor dupatta ms toh hai na ..phir khooni ho ya nai , chodo bhi ab🤣 it's done and dusted..the katappa bahubali track..enjoy 

Main ne toh pehle si hi bola tha ke koi fark nahi penda, ami toh agei bolechilam 🤣

it is just that whole world was excited to see something else.. LOL.. I am not mocking or laughing at them but it is just jumping the gun too fast..LOL

Patli kamar pe hug mereko accha lagta hai, Erica is so gorgeous and her height against Parth's height is a killer, too bad that ekta ruined the chemistry for bahubali nonsense, at first viraaj and memory loss nonsense, now one episode bahubali nonsense, like the leap was just so unnecessary, she could take revenge even before 8 years. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Main ne toh pehle si hi bola tha ke koi fark nahi penda, ami toh agei bolechilam 🤣

it is just that whole world was excited to see something else.. LOL.. I am not mocking or laughing at them but it is just jumping the gun too fast..LOL

Patli kamar pe hug mereko accha lagta hai, Erica is so gorgeous and her height against Parth's height is a killer, too bad that ekta ruined the chemistry for bahubali nonsense, at first viraaj and memory loss nonsense, now one episode bahubali nonsense, like the leap was just so unnecessary, she could take revenge even before 8 years. 

From the day this snoozefest started ,the leap planning , I predicted it correctly what's coming..so no chances of disappointment . Aise bhi I dont like any actor this much now except komo. 

@bold And why did ekta ruin it ?😆 Like..she can earn million bucks with that chemistry alone ..why not fully utilize it? Uski crores ki lottery ? Fans bhi khush..trp chappad phaad ke aayegi then why not ? After all she is tv czarina, padma shri ek. Itni akal nai hai usko? Sp ko..like she is running a multi million company ,howcome she doesnt know?😆 i guess she reads the Twitter etc also..anupre fans numbering in millions who can contribute to the trps like nagin types..why not do it and take kzk2 at that level? Any idea?

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

From the day this snoozefest started ,the leap planning , I predicted it correctly what's coming..so no chances of disappointment . Aise bhi I dont like any actor this much now except komo. 

I love Aamna, infact she is so gorgeous and she has not aged a day since KTH. and i am glad she gets a lot of screen space too, her chemistry with both Parth and Erica is very good but well story kachra ho toh who cares about how they are performing.

@bold And why did ekta ruin it ?😆 Like..she can earn million bucks with that chemistry alone ..why not fully utilize it? Uski crores ki lottery ? Fans bhi khush..trp chappad phaad ke aayegi then why not ? After all she is tv czarina, padma shri ek. Itni akal nai hai usko? Sp ko..like she is running a multi million company ,howcome she doesnt know?😆 i guess she reads the Twitter etc also..anupre fans numbering in millions who can contribute to the trps like nagin types..why not do it and take kzk2 at that level? Any idea?

Nahi, Idea toh sirf Durgaa maa ko hi hoga, main toh ek mamuli insaan hoo, and jab naagin jaise icchadari auraat bhi TRP nahi boost kar parahi hai, mere humans AnuPre se kya expectations. Ekta is doomed, naagin 4 flopped so badly, she ruined Kasauti herself, did not utilise Parth-Erica, infact i would never watch this season had i not loved Parth's acting in the initial days, i saw him for the first time and completely thought that he was awesome as Anurag. 

Also, sometimes hit pairs do not bring TRPs, apparently armaan-riddhima are an iconic pair but the show had less TRPs, Maya is an iconic character, but the show also has less TRPs, Naagin has a legacy, look at he TRPs now, so if you calculate TRPs on the basis of the legacy or lead pair you will never understand what went wrong. I think the only lead couple who had the strength to bring TRPs was Sujal-Kashish, the record is probably intact and no matter how iconic a lead pair is TRPs will never come if they continuously separate the couple for some psychopathic 3rd angle partners.