Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Episode 4Th March 2020

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So... Amber is baking cookies for Guneet .  He tried multiple times and finally got it right and ..his experiments were tried on his staff..😆

And elsewhere Kabir saw Randeep and Nia hugging and was heart broken.. felt really sorry for Kabir😭

So is this end of Randeep and Nia ?? I mean heis going to America and most likely not to be back soon

Sooooo...what's next ??? 

Is it me or episodes have become a little slow ?? 

Lot of time spent on watching how Amber messed up making cookies ...man what is he up to ..he does have a business to run??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yess.. baking cookies took so much time. past few episodes r missing spark.. but no problem with it. But really feeling bad for kabir. His eyes had so much pain. Poor guy. At lunch with Randeep, Nia told him that maine tumhara dil dukhaya hai. Really?  N what abt kabir? Both baap beti behaving like what compny did to Nia was all Kabir's fault, not fault but crime.. Nia behaved so rudely with kabir. Didn't even say him bye when leaving office. Fir bhi wo ghar pe aya check karne ki kaisi hai wo.. Now I seriously wish Kabir stops giving in to Nia.. let Nia miss him, feel his importance.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

To love somebody who doesnt love u back is sad. But to love someone who doesnt even value/deserve your friendship is foolish. I hope Kabir stops behaving like a foolish devdas & looks beyond Niya.

Geniusreader thumbnail

I don't think its end of randeep nia. 

Dettol se handwash karke 99 Bacteria mar jaate hai, par jo 1 bach jata hai wo randeep hai. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ itni aasani se nahi jane wala... 

Geniusreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

To love somebody who doesnt love u back is sad. But to love someone who doesnt even value/deserve your friendship is foolish. I hope Kabir stops behaving like a foolish devdas & looks beyond Niya.

Exactly. Its high time He MUST look beyond Nia.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Geniusreader

Exactly. Its high time He MUST look beyond Nia.

Even if he looks beyond Nia..will we get any sneak peek of that??? no ...why because the story is supposed to revolve around Amber Nia and Guneet

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The problem with Indian humour is that it’s very one note ...it always making fun of someone or corny antics 

Rarely have I seen witty sarcastic and intelligent humour in ITv or movies

I can’t even stand to watch Kapil Sharma show cause it’s so bad...it appeals to Indian audience cause that’s the kind of humour that they are used to but I can’t stand it ...especially that Kiku guy ...dude is anything but funny..even the actors look like they are forcing their laughter 

I feel like that kind of one note humour is seeping into this show and I hope writers catch it before they ruin it. These are two middle aged adults..sure they can have fun and show cute scenes but don’t overdo it ! 

As for Kabir my heart hurts for him but at the same time Nia made it very clear that she doesn’t like him more than a friend ...so he needs to move on and if he chooses to continually pine for Nia then that’s his flaw.

Despite the few flaws or issues with the script I am still enjoying this show because of all the fab actors and the great chemistry they share. They all emote so well and you can’t help but get wrapped up in their lives ...

also I want to taste this great cookie Amber has made

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

The problem with Indian humour is that it’s very one note ...it always making fun of someone or corny antics 

I can’t even stand to watch Kapil Sharma show cause it’s so bad...it appeals to Indian audience cause that’s the kind of humour that they are used to but I can’t stand it ...especially that Kiku guy ...dude is anything but funny..even the actors look like they are forcing their laughter 

I feel like that kind of one note humour is seeping into this show and I hope writers catch it before they ruin it. These are two middle aged adults..sure they can have fun and show cute scenes but don’t overdo it ! 

As for Kabir my heart hurts for him but at the same time Nia made it very clear that she doesn’t like him more than a friend ...so he needs to move on and if he chooses to continually pine for Nia then that’s his flaw.

Despite the few flaws or issues with the script I am still enjoying this show because of all the fab actors and the great chemistry they share. They all emote so well and you can’t help but get wrapped up in their lives ...

Exactly. She said no, so move on. Kabir has seen Niya's interaction with Randeep. She said no to both, but it's very clear to anyone who observes her body language with both Kabir and Randeep that whenever Nia is with Kabir, there are boundaries that none of them cross. Even when Kabir confesses his love, it's not direct and open. Niya also gets awkward. on the other hand with Randeep she opens up a bit more, boundaries are more relaxed, Randeep is very much clear about his feelings, he uses simple and straight forward language to express his feelings. 

There's attraction between Nia Randeep, that's missing in Niya Kabir. Although attraction as such can not sustain a relationship, it is still an important part.

Niya isn't the last woman on the earth, He should move on.  And it might be a good opportunity to show that two friends who do not end up together accept it gracefully and do not become toxic and resentful.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I believe one doesn't fall in love with a person expecting them to love u back..If they do it's great . Else it's heartbreaking..But love just happens. Kabir has known Nia since quite some time and liked her qualities. Fallen in love..it's natural to take time to move on. So I won't call it a flaw on his part if he pines for her as long as he isn't imposing his love on Nia..dukhi hone ka Haqq to hai na usko ðŸ˜ƒaise kaise bhool jaaye