Patiala Babes

What is Neil hiding?

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The way he got worried after getting d text & moved away from Mini, it was upsetting. M am really worried he might break her trust & hurt her big time !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

The way he got worried after getting d text & moved away from Mini, it was upsetting. M am really worried he might break her trust & hurt her big time !!!!

He has some painful backstory. Either He will open up to mini in due course of time or mini will get to know it somehow on her own.

I am hoping neil will tell her himself just liked mini shares everything with him he will also share his past.

His backstory may create some misunderstanding between mineil or may be break up for some time but they will get back together.

Let's keep our fingers crossed😳

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjali0111

He has some painful backstory. Either He will open up to mini in due course of time or mini will get to know it somehow on her own.

I am hoping neil will tell her himself just liked mini shares everything with him he will also share his past.

His backstory may create some misunderstanding between mineil or may be break up for some time but they will get back together.

Let's keep our fingers crossed😳

@bold hope so. All other misunderstandings can be cleared but My biggest fear is Neil having another girl in his life !!!!!!

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

@bold hope so. All other misunderstandings can be cleared but My biggest fear is Neil having another girl in his life !!!!!!

We can only hope this is not about any girl. It would be too cliche. I have High hopes from CVs.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hope its not a girl also. theres def something going on and i cant wait for his story 

a bit off topic but mini has been looking stunning in traditional clothes the last few days 

Edited by Del00 - 4 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It has to be something different and not a regular ex girlfriend or ex wife with pb we need to expect the unexpected I'm sure Neil has an interesting backstory and want a promo for the same as well, somewhere I feel along with half sisters bond, restaurant business Neil's backstory is one of the basic plotline of the show which they ate taking time to reveal.

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

It has to be something different and not a regular ex girlfriend or ex wife with pb we need to expect the unexpected I'm sure Neil has an interesting backstory and want a promo for the same as well, somewhere I feel along with half sisters bond, restaurant business Neil's backstory is one of the basic plotline of the show which they ate taking time to reveal.

A part of me wants it to be an x wife with a child. 

The actor who plays Neil said it’s a new age love story. I’d love if it included a divorcee. If there is a wife tho I’d like to them to show mini and the x wife getting on well, but still showing the insecurities that ppl experience when there’s an x family involved. Very often, if it was a mutual divorce and there are children involved, x spouses still get on well in mixed families. 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Del00

A part of me wants it to be an x wife with a child. 

The actor who plays Neil said it’s a new age love story. I’d love if it included a divorcee. If there is a wife tho I’d like to them to show mini and the x wife getting on well, but still showing the insecurities that ppl experience when there’s an x family involved. Very often, if it was a mutual divorce and there are children involved, x spouses still get on well in mixed families. 

Divorce, ex wife, children nice plot but it would be too much for me atleast to handle. It will be quite different from the flavour of pb plus they didnt develop the characters that way

If neil is divorced and have ex wife then he is not shown having that kind of maturity and seriousness in life. Though he understands mini but still he is childish in many other matters. So I assume this is not the case

As a new age romance he might have meant young love story devoid of cliche concepts of marriage saas bahu drama.

I wont mind a live in relationship track though.

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Divorce, ex wife, children nice plot but it would be too much for me atleast to handle. It will be quite different from the flavour of pb plus they didnt develop the characters that way

If neil is divorced and have ex wife then he is not shown having that kind of maturity and seriousness in life. Though he understands mini but still he is childish in many other matters. So I assume this is not the case

As a new age romance he might have meant young love story devoid of cliche concepts of marriage saas bahu drama.

I wont mind a live in relationship track though.

I initially wanted this because more people are opting to live in than ever before but idk whether the majority of the indian audience would be ready for this. 

I agree with u that he does lack maturity. I just thought it would be refreshing to see a positive ex situation and blended family’s cos family no longer just means blood relatives or who you’ve married into. I’m very excited for when the focus is going to shift to him 

Agar123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I believe Neil has an ex-wife who's family might've tricked him for his wealth. He did mention to Minnie that his parents left him a house with a lot of money before.  Perhaps he lost the house and most of his money? Sadly it seems it will have some typical ex story line but hopefully it has an interesting dark backstory of how he might've been deceived.