Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

My rant on a non-sensical Story.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I've just seen the episode in "all its glory." Well its looking to be the best tv series on Earth. (Sarcasm). 

What an absolute shit show. So lets begin with the previous episode. Firstly lets make straight and very clear that Pari was in the right and the Shrivastavs are f**king retarded. Pari shouldn't marry someone who she does not love and so she was right to pull out of the marriage, otherwise she'd have ruined not only her own life but also Sujoy's life and maybe even more. 

Now Sujoy, bless him, a great character with his emotions in check (a useful attribute for a lawyer). He took the blame and he understood the situation as well as Pari, he didn't lash out and immediately try to strangle Pari to death. He listened and it made the situation much more easier for himself and Pari.  

Now Mona or Mohana, whatever her name is. I can totally understand her anger as she is in defence for her brother. However she too became blinded, and wanted her brother to commit to a one-sided marriage. She is like Khushi in that aspect of becoming defensive and angry for her sibling. Most if not in all situations she is wrong with her defense. However Mona and Khushis' anger is understable but the reason behind their anger is always a weak argument to go off. 

Shrivastavs have honestly hammered the final nail in the coffin. Blinded by their reputation being tarnished from Pari's actions, however they are unable to stop and think about Pari in this. What about her future?! Isn't this what getting her married was for?! So they can hide their past wrongdoing against Pari by getting her married off or should we look at the ulterior motive which is to keep Pari at bay from Yogi and "godly" Gunjan so she doesn't become a pain in the ass for the future. They are so hell bent on getting her married that they ultimately don't care how Pari ends up in the situation. So eager to wash away their wrongdoings that they forget any sense of common sense. We must also mention how they bring in the topic of the break up between YoRi. How they heaped all the blame on her without a shred of shame even though they are fully aware that she isn't to blame. She broke the alliance so Yogi wouldn't break ties with his family because "she understands the importance of relations." She knows how much Yogi means to his family and vice versa. She also did this for Gunjan, so she wouldn't end up alone, crying for Yogi (the irony). The truth is that they don't deserve her, even if they become all apologetic towards Pari in the future.

Lastly Gunjan invites Pari here. Knowing full well of the past. Then she reprimands Pari for coming back here. Why invite her in the first place?! What a bitch! 

Also someone give stingy Prakash his 50,000 rupees so he can stick it where the sub don't shine. So much for "I'm sorry I can't give you a grand wedding" yet he has the audacity to complain about the inexistent expense. 

Now that's the first half of my rant...

Now to mention today's (4th March) episode. Pari's name is now officially taboo. "No more mention of Pari's name!" on this forum onwards. Kusum told me to inform you all. πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway lets skip 9 months because I'm a moronic writer that doesn't know how to fill these areas. But no worries guys, he will create scenes that took place in the 9 months in future episodes. Just like he did with Yogi and Pari, which didn't even fit the timeline. Perhaps in that time jump Dadaji will knock up Dadi, because why not. It wouldn't be the first time. Actually lets leave that, look how their son ended up. 

So they jump 9 months and insert lovey dovey moments to capture the audience's heart. Awww! But No! How stupid do we look?! Bloody hell! 

Now the most hilarious thing about time jumps in IIM is that Pradeep Chauhan likes to also take a break from vengence. How sweet of him πŸ€£

That's the end of my rant - I request everyone to move on from IIM. Even though I'll continue to watch... out of satisfying my curiosity on where the writer is taking this nonsense. 

Dadaji's words - "she understands the importance of relations."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣

Absolutely agree on each and every point. What more can I say. Shrivastavs constantly contradict themselves and are the most idiotic family I've seen on ITV, even Ekta characters have more consistency. At least villains acknowledge their villainy, here everyone is convinced they are innocent. Poor Pradeep Chauhan, he thinks he's the big bad, little does he know everyone is a snake in this show (except Pari and Sujoy, who are the tortured mice). 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Both families destroyed Paris life 

Then writers reduced Pari to someone with no self respect 

Now the audience likes absolutely no one in the show.

btw what is the writers name ? I never want to watch his shows again

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Both families destroyed Paris life 

Then writers reduced Pari to someone with no self respect 

Now the audience likes absolutely no one in the show.

btw what is the writers name ? I never want to watch his shows again

Zama Habib 

Zama Habib (born as Md Badiuzzaman), also known as Zaman Habib, is a Mumbai-based Indian television writer. He has written serials such as Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai,[1] Sasural Genda Phool,[2] Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai,[3]Saas Bina Sasural and Nimki Mukhiy

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Totally agree with each and every word you have written .. Srivastava family & their samdhi both are equally selfish Thy never thought of Pari β€˜s happiness .. 

After seeing today’s episode I felt .. that this show is ending this week .. 

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Zama Habib 

Zama Habib (born as Md Badiuzzaman), also known as Zaman Habib, is a Mumbai-based Indian television writer. He has written serials such as Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai,[1] Sasural Genda Phool,[2] Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai,[3]Saas Bina Sasural and Nimki Mukhiy

I loved sasural genda phool and especially SaaS bina sasural. I wonder what happened to him.

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Writer wanted to show two specially abled people love story but viewers started liking Pari more so for that sake they gave importance to Pari for sometime..but thn all of sudden they realised Gunjan is main lead so she should get married to yogi so she can stay in story till end ....just to glorify Gunjan they butchered many charcters....Kabeer , Prakash, Kusum, pari and most importantly Yogi...

But still Gunjan failed to make place in viewers mind frgt about heart..... unnecessary importance to Gunjan is worst decision I feel.....most of the time we don't even understand her sign language and now all thanks to her we don't understand Yogi's language too.....

To be honest they treated Pari badly I mean her charcter.....all of sudden she is wrong now.... family blaming her for everything.....Kusum was always selfish it's just that we can clearly see her now as selfish.....they r so blind by Yogi's baby news that they don't even care for Paris missing news....such a shameless family....Dadaji still care for Pari but others r just shamless and low mentality people.... especially Yogi if getting mature means become shamless and low mentality person thn it's better we never become mature especially like Yogi who is worst character of IIM now.

Pari is no less....she has no self respect....she was wrong when she broke sujoys heart and she was wrong for not keeping touch with her mom who is better person now.....

I think they r trying to show how two specially abled people take care of thr kid and all.... seriously all thanks to Gunjan we are not interested....Sorry to say but Gunjan ruined everything.....worst scene of IIM was when she scolded Pari and said getting pari back at home was wrong decision ....I mean seriously getting Gunjan back in Yogi's life was wrong decision but all thanks to writer obsession for Gunjan he is trying to prove Gunjan as mahaan and ideal bahu and she is main lead ( that's the different thing except makers no one feel she is main lead) . 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

🀣🀣 Y K you mentioned all points so well..πŸ‘

Seriously this show has become utter nonsense..

All beautiful characters butchered by the writer for his so called creative writing..

when he said "this is my story.. like it or don't I will write what I want to.."😑

he was like "My story is my story, none of your story"..🀣

n all ardent viewers are like "to hell with your story"...🀣

Writer is like 'unche makaan ,phike pakwaan..'. means you won't find tasty and homely food in a rich households...which literally means once a person goes on higher post or gets more fame, his creativity dies down.. same happened here as writer is ruining his own stories with his so called egoistic attitude..

I dont care anymore about the show...

All I do care about is this forum and the friends I have made here on the forum..πŸ€—

Lots of love to you guys..β€οΈπŸ€—

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Writer is  a moron on top of being a faux progressive. Kusum talks about how Yogi was a silent baby... is he not aware deaf babies cry and make noises just like any other? Babies cry on instinct, it's not dependent on hearing. It's become more and more obvious that writer hasn't done an ounce of research on the specially abled and writes his characters through his own ableist bias. He makes it seem like Yogi and Gunjan are unfit parents, and will need the help of a "normal" person, despite millions such couples managing to raise children on their own. You think regular couples don't have accidents with their babies? Well, I can hardly call it surprising, considering that from the beginning he has portrayed the lives of the specially abled as being dependent on the whims of their abled caretakers. How can deaf and mute people possibly be shown independent in any aspect, they're obviously just a prop for abled people to show how "woke" they are. Amazing writer, truly an inspiration. πŸ‘ 

sangzshank thumbnail

Absolutley agree such a dum waste if time story line not a great fan of this serial anymore 😑 πŸ˜•