Reyansh Shamsher Khurana What A Loner

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

so we saw two sides of reyansh shamsher khurana one of his running away from commitments love responsibilities and big time kameena as he accepts🤣🤣 on the other side we saw a heartbroken reyansh who is actually in love with pranati and he has been nursing the pain in his heart for that 8 yrs just like she does but in different situations and ways

from the 2 epis i can see through this man he is what a fake life this guy is living for the world running and running climbing jumping when he stopped actually being his real innerself he looks so lonely incomplete and broken there is so much pain in his eyes and the loneliness is evident after running for long that one stop he sat under the same tree which is the proof of reyansh-pranati love and a key he is holding there is literally noone there except for his loneliness and her memories

there is so much emotions in him but he can't express,he doesn't know how to express

he has everything yet so lonely and incomplete

pranati told archit that reyansh never look think abt her i guess she was wrong she was always in his heart but don't know how to express it and run behind a fake life

even after 8 years he still remembers the tree which was the proof of their love and sat under it reminsces all moments speaks volume

he has lost love pain in his heart for her and she has hatred in her heart for him gosh what will happen when both meet,it will be volcano eruption of emotions

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

so we saw two sides of reyansh shamsher khurana one of his running away from commitments love responsibilities and big time kameena as he accepts🤣🤣 on the other side we saw a heartbroken reyansh who is actually in love with pranati and he has been nursing the pain in his heart for that 8 yrs just like she does but in different situations and ways

from the 2 epis i can see through this man he is what a fake life this guy is living for the world running and running climbing jumping when he stopped actually being his real innerself he looks so lonely incomplete and broken there is so much pain in his eyes and the loneliness is evident after running for long that one stop he sat under the same tree which is the proof of reyansh-pranati love and a key he is holding there is literally noone there except for his loneliness and her memories

there is so much emotions in him but he can't express,he doesn't know how to express

he has everything yet so lonely and incomplete

pranati told archit that reyansh never look think abt her i guess she was wrong she was always in his heart but don't know how to express it and run behind a fake life

even after 8 years he still remembers the tree which was the proof of their love and sat undervit reminsces all moments speaks volume

he has lost love pain in his heart for her and she has hatred in her heart for him gosh what will happen when both meet,it will be volcano eruption of emotions

Sorry but I watched 3 rd epi also but I dint saw Rayansh sitting undergrad and repenting? After which scene it came? But I saw in the precap where his. Dadi asks him how come he never find his true love then they shown his flashback of pragTi in librery where did he relented in today’s epi did I miss some thing?

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Sorry but I watched 3 rd epi also but I dint saw Rayansh sitting undergrad and repenting? After which scene it came? But I saw in the precap where his. Dadi asks him how come he never find his true love then they shown his flashback of pragTi in librery where did he relented in today’s epi did I miss some thing?

its not in  4rd march epi

it will be shown tdy...

he was sitting under the same tree and reminscing moments spend with pranati with a small key in his hand i guess its given by her...its in precap

its still not know whether he is regretting and repenting but his eyes spoke volume of pain kunal has a expressive eyes thus its easy to relate to the emotions

but when dadi ask didn't he find true love only pranati came into his mind straight for his heart

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
favjassi thumbnail

its not in  4rd march epi

it will be shown tdy...

he was sitting under the same tree and reminscing moments spend with pranati with a small key in his hand i guess its given by her...its in precap

its still not know whether he is regretting and repenting but his eyes spoke volume of pain kunal has a expressive eyes thus its easy to relate to the emotions

but when dadi ask didn't he find true love only pranati came into his mind straight for his heart

Oh ok did they show any upcoming bts ? In which site they showed any thank u for letting us know

Mages thumbnail

Oh ok did they show any upcoming bts ? In which site they showed any thank u for letting us know

its the precap yaar...no bts at all

it will be shown in tonight epi

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

A lonely person.... 

After today's episode it got clear he actually love her...

Cv need to give proper pov for him too... His guilt, regret....

A parallel scene where pranati was burning her past memories whereas he was recalling his past memories

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Okay, I just watched the epi...

So many revelations.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Anyway, I'm sure something must have happened with Reyansh for hating marriage and commitment.. the last scene, Reyansh's teary eyes clearly shows he loved Pranati. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

But then, he didn't take up his responsibility for her and their child.. there has to be back story for that and I'm willing to wait to know that..

And yes, Reyansh isn't what he shows to everyone. There's many things not many people know about him. There's many stories left untouched.. ðŸ¤“

The precap is intrigued.. but will Pranati and Reyansh meet tonight?? ðŸ¤”😵

favjassi thumbnail

its the precap yaar...no bts at all

it will be shown in tonight epi

Oh ok then there was only half precap they covered for me in the site I watch then sorry

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh ok then there was only half precap they covered for me in the site I watch then sorry

You can check on voot. They've posted the upcoming sneak peek..

favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

You can check on voot. They've posted the upcoming sneak peek..

Thank you hon