My Family watches this show & We are loving it!♥️♥️♥️♥️

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So I just came home for a month or so and since we all sit together for chatting and spending time together with each other after dinner so while spending time, I had to watch this show as well with my Family.

Earlier I Ignored this show thinking eh it's just oldies romance or just a show of finding a bride for a widower. But as I started watching with my family, I started taking interest in it and discovered that this show is much more than just finding a bride for a oldie. 

Sony never disappointed me with their unique concept shows and this one too does the same.

What I liked about the show I'm easily telling this below: 

1. I noticed this show when Guneet and Ambar started online dating and chatting. It was just like any of us of this generation. Just like I do or we all do online dating or chatting with girls, it was similar to that. I immediately felt related and started liking their conversations.
  2. Guneet's character always had this questionable aura that why is she single or divorced until now. She does many good things but at times behaves rudely with ambar.
  3. Ambar is psycho oldie....he doesn't know how to talk to others totally. But hey at his age some people go berserk and behave like him. 🤣 In Hindi they say, "Sathiya gaye hai" it means age is above 60 and has gone mad.🤣 But his behavior is like that because of his internal issues, loneliness, bitterness and business.
  4. Nia's behavior is so practical towards things. Whenever they talk about Noida and Delhi, I kind of start missing the moments I spent there. Her behavior towards Kabir is like she takes him for granted but he also should not expect love from Nia. He loves Nia or has feelings for her but he should also think that Nia loves Randeep and no matter what she will choose Randeep over Kabir. 
  5. Nia should also not take Kabir for granted. Kabir deserves better treatment. He's a gem.
  6. Randeep needs to get his sh*t or things together because his carefree attitude may have got him Nia but he has only increased troubles for Ambar.. 
  7. Simplicity is what also attracted me towards this show.

As of now i remember these only. I will add if I remember them while discussing.

I think Ambar and Gunnet should start talking now..... It's been a while....

Who are the actors who play Kabir, Nia and Randeep. I'm liking their triangle along with Ambar and Guneet's. 

Regards.

I followed this show since beginning as I loved Shweta Tiwari from Parvarrish.

Now I have convinced my husband too to watch this show with me 😊

Edited by risha_krp - 4 years ago

This show is close to real life and we can relate to it.  It's very different from what is  shown on  Itv . Fed up of half baked love stories, saas bahu dramas, jin-chudail dumb supernatural  shows. 

Amber  Guneet's  story is scene  stealer. Niya, kabir, Randeep  , everyone  from  supporting  cast is amazing.   

Love this show following it from beginning.  

Originally posted by risha_krp

I followed this show since beginning as I loved Shweta Tiwari from Parvarrish.

Now I have convinced my husband too to watch this show with me 😊

Yeah Shweta was so good in Parvarish. I watched it too. Yeah it's a family oriented show and we all laugh together watching this show.🙂

Originally posted by Zainabnaz

This show is close to real life and we can relate to it.  It's very different from what is  shown on  Itv . Fed up of half baked love stories, saas bahu dramas, jin-chudail dumb supernatural  shows. 

Amber  Guneet's  story is scene  stealer. Niya, kabir, Randeep  , everyone  from  supporting  cast is amazing.   

Love this show following it from beginning.  

So true. I'm really fed up with all those naagin daayan chudail shows😒.... 

Yeah this story kinds of stands out. Yeah supporting cast does amazing job too. 

Me and my father watch this show and we love it 😳

I like the actress who is doing the role of daughter 

All cast are wow 👍🏼

This is a nice family show with sweet moments 

However CV need to tighten up story lines as their sloppiness is starting to show 

so disappointed with Nias story line ...she didn’t have to quit her job and nor did Kajal have to do join her 

I would have liked to see her start a side business or app with Randeep ...then maybe WeNet objects to it and she is forced to leave. That would have been more probable. Then it would have been interesting to see Kabir-Swarna vs Nia-Randeep