Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

YoGun become parents

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, just read precap and the math is not adding up in my head. Gunjan gave birth? She barely looked pregnant! I thought she was like 4-5 months? 

Oh, and Shrivastavs have all turned against Pari again, big surprise. ðŸ¤ªShe did the right thing, she was not ready for marriage. Sujoy understood that, but her "family" didn't. Well, what can you expect from people who believe in forced marriage. Prakash especially has no right to open his mouth. Please, please, let Pari leave for real. How many times does she have to be insulted and degraded before she realizes they aren't her own? 

EDIT: I edited the topic as my question has been answered. There was a leap. I don't really care what the forum topic actually is, if you guys want to discuss YoGun as parents or not. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the show has leaped forward and showing Gunjan giving birth 

Yogi and his family are the worst people I’ve ever seen....they were so badly butchered by the writer and PH

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I think the show has leaped forward and showing Gunjan giving birth 

Yogi and his family are the worst people I’ve ever seen....they were so badly butchered by the writer and PH

Yep, was just updated, it's a leap. 

Shrivastavs are the worst. They act like they have no hand in all of this. How dare Gunjan tell Pari she shouldn't have come? Who was the one that dragged her here, Gunjan and her dad right? Then Yogi stopped her from leaving multiple times. Prakash, you're cribbing about wasted money. Who ruined her life in the first place? Who pushed her mother back into her life against her protests? Did she know she was going to get ridiculous demands of marriage placed on her as a consequence? Did she ask you to make it lavish? Your crocodile tears get no sympathy from me. Khushi... don't even get me started. She deserves a tight slap, always speaking past her limits. Kusum, you say Pari doesn't deserve concern. Who taunted her by saying idiotic things like "we can't give you Yogi"? Rani also said dumb things. And you all act surprised that she's not moving on. Sorry, Pari doesn't ruin lives, that's what the selfish Shrivastavs do. True, she shouldn't have said yes, but if Sujoy isn't blaming her for it everyone else needs to shut up and accept that they're complicit in this. But nope, they will get a clean pass and all blame will be dumped on Pari. 

Ahem. Anyway, rant over. So baby boy (Ansh) was born. How will the story go forward now? Do you think it will show Gunjan's treatment and maybe difficulties of raising baby for Yogi? To be honest, I don't care too much, I have never cared for this show without Pari, and I'll probably stop watching again until they show us what she's up to... 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Guys, just read precap and the math is not adding up in my head. Gunjan gave birth? She barely looked pregnant! I thought she was like 4-5 months? 

Oh, and Shrivastavs have all turned against Pari again, big surprise. ðŸ¤ªShe did the right thing, she was not ready for marriage. Sujoy understood that, but her "family" didn't. Well, what can you expect from people who believe in forced marriage. Prakash especially has no right to open his mouth. Please, please, let Pari leave for real. How many times does she have to be insulted and degraded before she realizes they aren't her own? 

EDIT: I edited the topic as my question has been answered. There was a leap. I don't really care what the forum topic actually is, if you guys want to discuss YoGun as parents or not. 

Check my topic out. Its a rant and was in response to this but decided to post it as a topic. Enjoy!